Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut match: Ayano Natsuki vs Esther Shairaishi (Debut)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Debut match: Ayano Natsuki vs Esther Shairaishi (Debut) - Page 3 Empty Re: Debut match: Ayano Natsuki vs Esther Shairaishi (Debut)

Post by Kounoko Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Esther felt rather painful as her legs got pulled up and back, her back felt very painful. However, her opponent forget that her arms are still free to move around, and thus, she forms a hammer with both hands, and starts pounding the amazon's back from behind as the bigger girl continues to pull her legs.

Last edited by 11749 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Debut match: Ayano Natsuki vs Esther Shairaishi (Debut) - Page 3 Empty Re: Debut match: Ayano Natsuki vs Esther Shairaishi (Debut)

Post by Reaver Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Ayano pulled back as hard as she could, wanting to stretch Esther out as much as possible to try to slowly wear down the quick girl's legs, to try and take away her advantage over Ayano. However, Ayano had expected Esther to resist, and she did not disappoint; almost immediately Ayano regretted not using a more stable hold as she felt Esther smash into her back a series of powerful hammers! "Ahh!" Ayano yelled as one hammer caught her in the small of her back and she was forced to let go, rolling away and rubbing the area, trying to soothe the burst of pain she had felt. Ayano didn't feel too concerned however, the damage was done. She would try to keep this up so that by the end of the match there would be no resistance from Esther. She backed off to nurse her back for a few moments allowing Esther to get up.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:18 pm

As the taller Amazon needs to rest a while and nurse her back, so does the smaller one. As the brawny doll gets releases, she ran to the opposite side of the other girl, and also nurse her back for a while, "You're good!" She compliment her much larger opponent.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:20 am

Ayano was being more cautious than she would normally like to be, but this was her first time facing someone that was this tough; Esther's body just really seemed to be able to take any punishment she could deal with strikes, but holds seemed to still do their magic. Ayano was glad that Esther did not try to attack her while she was letting her back recover, admittedly it was hopefully partly because Ayano had managed to hurt her a little with that hold. She smiled at Esther, "Thanks, you are pretty good yourself." "My turn now." Ayano called out after a few seconds, she would not wait much longer, charging quickly at Esther she decided to change up her approach: as Ayano neared Esther she tried to place her hands on Esther's shoulders and push down, forcing the girl into her rising knee! If this worked Ayano would take a step back and follow up relentlessly, sending a powerful kick aiming directly at Esther's head!

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:03 am

As the larger girl charged at her, Esther took up the challenge and charged at the other girl as well. Due to already used her bust and back to ram her opponent, Esther this time will try using her her hip as she turned and jumped backwards, thrusting her hips at her opponent, if her hips hits, or if her opponent fights head on and tries to strikes her hips, she will go from the hip thrust to a back slam and followed up with a shoulder charge, a 3 part combo, if she hits, that is.

If not, she will most likely be open for a grapple.

Last edited by 11749 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Ayano was ready to keep going, she didn't want the the match to get away from her even if Esther was proving to be a tougher opponent than she'd expected. Ayano wasn't used to being the one caught off guard by an opponents strange moves, but here it was again: As she charged, Esther turned herself around, trying to meet Ayano's charge with a thrust of her hips! Thinking quickly Ayano grabbed around Esther's waist as the girl's hips hit, "Uff" she groaned as she took the slightly weakened hit and their bodies pressed together. Time to get crazy, Ayano thought to herself. She would try to lean back and throw Esther behind her with a suplex just as Esther tried to use her back to ram into Ayano. Ayano would try to complete the suplex, but if Esther moved quickly enough after the slight distraction, she could still escape before it happened.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:39 am

Esther was surprised that Ayano was able to counter attack her after being hit with her hip thrust, and thus wasn't expecting the counter attack, and therefore she was lifted and slammed onto the floor with the suplex. Leaving her open to another move.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:06 am

Ayano was very familiar with unorthodox techniques, seeing as she used them so often, so reacting to Esther's move was more instinct than actual thinking. Ayano grabbed the girl's waist as she came crashing in. She had complained as Esther's rear hit her, the surprising strength of the blow nearly causing her to lose her grip. She had persevered through the burst of pain and manage to lift her into the air and throw Esther back for a suplex!

The suplex left Esther stunned and Ayano smirked, "Alrighty, dont blink!" she said as she moved to Esther. Ayano would grab the girl's right arm and step astride it before trying to drop down to the mat and lock in an armbar. Ayano was sticking with her original idea to wear Esther down so that she could take control of the match.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Esther felt a sharp pain in her arm as Ayano applied the armbar, it was painful and she tried to flex her bicep as hard she can, however, her opponent is stronger then her, and she can't seems to struggle out of the hold, not matter how hard she tries.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 am

Ayano smiled as she locked in the armbar and began wearing down on Esther's arm, constantly pulling further and further back, trying to cause as much pain as possible before she would let go and roll quickly to her feet. She had known right from the first exchange of the mach that while she had more strength then Esther, the girl was tough and well built. The only way to beat her was the same thing she had been doing, slowly wear her down and try not to let her build too much momentum.

"Come on now, don't make it too easy." Ayano teased, but there was a real hint of disappointment in her voice, she hated nothing more than a one-sided match. It didn't mean Ayano would give Esther much rest time however, she was trained far too well to throw away opportunities. If Eshter was slow in getting to her feet, Ayano would back up to the ropes and use them to launch forward and try to crash down onto Esther elbow first! However, if Esther reacted fast enough she could probably dodge the simple strike.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next