Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

hentai chocolate pudding match ty lee vs masako

Go down

hentai chocolate pudding match ty lee vs masako Empty hentai chocolate pudding match ty lee vs masako

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:03 pm

best of 3 hentai submission match in a ring whit chocolate pudding.

Outfit in the pic

Last edited by 11959 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

hentai chocolate pudding match ty lee vs masako Empty Re: hentai chocolate pudding match ty lee vs masoko

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 pm

anime_hentaifighter: suddenly circus by birtney spears is heard as i walk towards the ring in my white bikini (the one of her profile) as i slip into the mud i start to wave to the fans as i love the attantion i am getthing. Who wants to see me win tonight as i wave to the fans.

Dragonswill: Tales of Symphonia started playing as masako walked down the ramp she was wearing a pink bikini and was all smiles as she looked at the pool of pudsing that was for their match sje dips her finger in licking the pudding off it befor steping in "hi I'm masako I guess I'm going to be your opponent

anime_hentaifighter: smiles as i see my opponent ''yes i am would you mind coming in the pool for me so we can start our little match''. as she holds out her hand to chake masako''s hand in a friendly handshake. ''Well what are you waiting for are you nervous to face little old me"

Dragonswill: Masako giggled as she gets in the ring and shakes ty lees hand "no I'm not afraid "she smirked abi

anime_hentaifighter: '''well i be going for my first win so give it your best'' as ty lee stands before you. well bring it then pinky

Dragonswill: "Ohh fisty huh its going to be fun making you cum "masako commented as she put her hands up and approach ty lee befor lockinf up knowing the pudding is slippery

anime_hentaifighter: ''Same to you'' as i grab your hands and try to start a test of strength trying to get you further into the pudding. ''making you cum in this lovely pudding will be fun for me.''

Dragonswill: Masako would push agains ty lee as she thought that there might be a differnerce in strength as she would aslo push her breast into her foes pair

anime_hentaifighter: as she feels masakos breasts against hers she pushes back trying to match masako. if she wants to go breasts against breasts then i will as i push forwards trying to get you off balance.

Dragonswill: Masako knew one thing was clear and that was one of them was going to slip and masako wasn't going be on bottom feeling her self lose balance

anime_hentaifighter: Thinking she got a chance Ty lee trieds to slip her leg behind Masako hoping she trip over it when she gives the next push.
""hope you like lying in the pudding Masako"' was the last thing Ty lee says before giving a final push her breasts against masako''s

Dragonswill: Masako was ready for ty lees leg as she would let herself be pushed back and and as she fell back she would twist herself and try to roll ty lee mid air and be on top pf her

anime_hentaifighter: caught off gaurd by Masako move Ty lee found herself on her back in the pudding whit Masako on top. ''Get off me Masako your heavy'''' yells Ty lee as she trys to push Masako off her.

Dragonswill: "Hehe but if I do I wouldn't be able to do this "masako would grab ty lees breast and grope them tenderly trying to take off ty lees bikini as she us on hand to move the straps off her foes shoulders

anime_hentaifighter: '''no stop it'''moans Ty lee as she trieds to free her hands and hopefully grab some of masako hair to pull masako of her body. ""i make you regrett that Masako''' yells Ty lee as she smirks at her opponent

Dragonswill: Owy hair " masako whines abit as she was pulled off but not befor getting the second strap of ty lee and hopefully got her naked as masako looked at ty lee "I bet you can't " she said sticking out her tongue

anime_hentaifighter: As Ty lee gets up and sees her bikini fall off her she glares at Masako. "You wanted me naked but i be sure you end up naked as well as she trieds to push Masako on her back as she trieds to kiss her.

Dragonswill: Masako would wrap her arms around ty lee and kisse her back but pulled back abit "I want you naked and beaten when were done here "masako smirk very confendent she could beat ty lee

anime_hentaifighter: Ty lee smirks as she duels Masako''s tongue. as she trieds to slip her hand under Masako''s bikini bottoms. If it works she slips two fingers inside of Masako pussy. '''When i win i make you eat me out while i facesit your face Masako right here in the ring'' as she smirks back at Masako.

Dragonswill: Masako's tongue would fight ty lee's for domanace.masako felt ty lees finger in her bikini bottems and smirked into the kiss as she would snak one hand down and push her fingers into ty lees pussy as she would let out a moan once ty lees own fingers enter her

anime_hentaifighter: Ty lee looks Masako in the eyes as she fingers Masako. Ty lee suddenly starts to whsiper to Masako '''I dare you to keep this up Masako i bet i can make you cum before me in a finger duel up for it'' Before pushing her tongue inside of Masako mouth.

Dragonswill: Masako would finger ty lee back looking into her eyes and whispers back " even if you beat me in a finger duel my pussy will be better then yours " masak would then kiss back her tongue fighting agaist ty lees

anime_hentaifighter: ''Ín your dreams Masako you want to put your money where your mouth is Masako'''as she fingers Masako pussy as she smirks at her. '''' anytime you want to trib it out i am ready Masako"

Dragonswill: "Let's save that for last tyat is if you can bet me in a finger and 69 duel " masako would challenge as she would probe her fingers into ty lees pussy

anime_hentaifighter: ''Not much of a fight Masako ''as Ty lee tries to pull Masako bottoms down. hoping it works so she got easier access

Dragonswill: Masako smirked if you want me naked just ask "she said as she let ty lee take her bottems but roll them to their side

anime_hentaifighter: After pulling Masako buttoms off her Ty lee gets up. ''Come and get it pinky"' as she looks for a opening

Dragonswill: Masako was surprise to see ty lee get up as she would follow her getting up "bring it " she would then grab ty lee trying to push her down

anime_hentaifighter: Ty lee trieds to push back hoping to get Masako on her back. ''i did not want to make it to easier for me'' whisper Ty lee as she hopes you don''t see througth her bluff.

Dragonswill: You got scared and you know it" masako claims not sure she was bluff as she push her leg between ty lees and rubs her crotxh with it

anime_hentaifighter: feeling Masako knee against her pussy she suddenly push hard against Masako hoping she fall on her back in the pudding. If it works she trieds to place her mouth on Masako''s pussy as she put her hands on Masako''s breasts as she rubs them

Dragonswill: Masako was pushed back on her back as she was abit groogy " uhhh " she moans as her breast were rubbed and shr saw ty lee mouth near her pussy "no"

anime_hentaifighter: Ty lee push her tongue inside Masako pussy as she starts humming so her tongue vibrates as she moves it around Masako''s pussy. As her hands plays whit Masako''s breasts pulling on her nipples as if she was trying to milk her like a cow.

Dragonswill: Masako moaned softly form ty lee vibrating her tongue in her pussy as she pulls her hair trying to pull her off" uggh stop!"she yells

anime_hentaifighter: Feeling Masako pull on her hair she press her nails hard into Masako''s breasts hoping the pain will make her let go. If it works she goes back to licking masako''s pussy. The crowd chanting Ty lee Rules.

Dragonswill: "Ahh s- so you want to play rough then fine " masako would pull ty lees hair more trying pull her up

anime_hentaifighter: Ty lee stops attacking Masako''s breasts whit her hands as she slide her hand down towards Masako''s pussy to replace her mouth as she moves her head up so Masako''s stop puling her hair as she push 2 fingers inside. "like this you little sexdemon""

Dragonswill: "Ohhh mm maybe but nggh your not that great "masako moans as she would try to roll them over so masako was on top and she would grab ty lees clit pinching it

anime_hentaifighter: 'ohhhh you want to play dirty Masako well so can i'''as she returns the favor as she pinching Masako clit in return. ''ýou were so close to cumming like a little girl you pink wearing slut'''i whisper to you as i smile at you.

Dragonswill: "Ohhh keep telling your self that slut "masako whispered moaning form her clit being pinched in return . Masako would pump her midle finger in and out of ty lee and tryed to spank her ass " your such a dirty girl"

anime_hentaifighter: ""takes one to know one you dirty whore"" as she starts pumping 3 fingers in and out of masako''s pussy. ''''your close so cum for Ty lee like a good little slut'''

Dragonswill: "Nnghh not even i- if you fuck my brains out dirty slut " masako moaned but was close as she would pinch ty lees clit again and put her other two fingets into ty lees pussy and finger fucked ty lee hard " be a good whore and cum.." masako gasp

anime_hentaifighter: ''''You wish you slut '''moans Ty lee as she fingers Masako''s pussy whit her three fingers as she push them in and out at a fast and rought pace. ''''you like pain you little slut then take it and cum like a good little girl Masako"" as Ty lee feels like she enters a mexican stand off.

Dragonswill: " in your dreams slut first and last fall will go to me" masako said moaning out getting off form the rough treatment as she would get rough as well fingering ty lee harder and squeesef her cilt trying to pop it

anime_hentaifighter: '''more like your nightmares bitch i win the first and last fall '''' Ty lee replys as she moans from Masako attacks. to stop herself from moaning she suddenly kiss masako and push her tongue into her opponents mouth as her fingers go even faster in and out of masako''s pussy.

Dragonswill: Befor masako could respond ty lee would kiss her as she would accept the kiss and try holding back a scream form how fast she was fingering her but masako did all she could to not blow yet as she would finger ty lees pusst as hard as she could pushing in a fourth finger as she would us her thumb to push on ty lees clit the crowd goinf wild for both girls

anime_hentaifighter: Ty lee opens her eyes i fright as a 4 finger enters her pussy.feeling what masako does she returns the favor as she trieds not to cum as i feels so good as the crowd goes wild enjoying the fight. you will not cum first was what she tried to repeat in her mind to keep her focus but masako fingers feel so good.

Dragonswill: Masako moaned softly as she was so close and just then ty lee pushed her clit masako eyes went wide as she finally cam her juices squrting on ty lees fingers

anime-hentaifighter: After masako cums she push her opponent off her as she smirks at her. ''''So who cums first now masako you little slut i make you cum again and end it in 2 orgasme'''as Ty lee reach for masako bra wanting to pull it off her

Dragonswill: Masako pants looking ay ty lee "you got lucky slut " she said back and grabbed ty lees hands and smirk " got you now " she would and tried to push her foot on ty lees pussy and rubb with her foot

anime_hentaifighter: '''''no stop it'''moans Ty lee as she holds masako bra and trieds to pull it free.hoping she try to cover herself up and let her go.

Dragonswill: Masako smiled form ty lees moans as her bra was pulled off masako would instead grab ty lees legs instead of covering.her self " aww forget what you said about me being a slut like you?" Masako giggled trying to make ty lee cum soon and tie it up

anime_hentaifighter: moaning as she knows it close she dedice to trow masako bra outside the ring.''''do your worse pink"" as Ty lee trieds to taunt masako into making a mistake

Dragonswill: " mm I will ty lee " masako said as she used her toes to pinch ty lees clit again and would pull on ty lees legs so her foot would push against her foes pussy as it rubbed more

anime_hentaifighter: ''''no no noooooooo'''not wanting to scream out from please she trieds to kiss makato as she cums all over her opponents feet. as she thinks round 3 will now beging be ready you whore.

Dragonswill: Masako smiled as ty kissed her as she kissed back " all tied up bitch want to give up befor my pussy beats yours to a pulp ?" Masako smirked bumping her pussy into ty lees

anime_hentaifighter: '''' never my pussy will make you regret ever challenging it whit your weak pussy masako'' as she bumps back. ''''So how will we end it or do you guys have a idea'''' i scream to the crowd as i wave at them hoping to get them more excited.

Dragonswill: Masako looked at ty lee as most of the crowd yelled trib "aww what happen to that trib when ever I was ready slutty lee " masako taunted

anime_hentaifighter: ''''i can take you any time Masako'''as i yell this i lay on my back whit my legs open. ''''So bring that weak little pussy of yours and meet a real womans pussy little girl'''Ty lee says as she taunts masako in return

Dragonswill: Masako speards her legs and pushes her pussy into ty lees and bumps her pussy telling her she ready " you pussy is no match for mine "

anime_hentaifighter: ''Ýou be begging me to stop hurting your pathetic pussy Masako'' as Ty lee push back as she grinds her pussy against Masako. smirking thinking she got this in the bag as she confident that she will win this little match.

Dragonswill: Masako smirked leaning back to to just let her pussy fight " that's so funny I forgot to laugh " masako said back as the pudding would get in both of the fighters

anime_hentaifighter: Grabbing Masako legs she use them to push harder against Masako pussy. ''''we shall see who will have to eat the other out in the end little girl'''As Ty lee lay down in the pudding as the crowd goes wild.

Dragonswill: Doing the same her pussy would slam intos ty lees " who said I'll let you eat me after this is over" masako teased as she slamed away " you have to better then this ty slut "

anime_hentaifighter: ''Í was talking about what you do when i win masako whore'''as i grind and rub my pussy against yours as i try to use my feet to play whit your breasts hoping to rub them whit it. '''Realy why are you so wet then you little girl'' Taunting you as i hope it drives you over the edge.

Dragonswill: Masako moans softly as she grind and rubs harder " keep dreaming slutty lee " she said as she also trys getting her toes to pince ty lees nipples " those juices arnt mine there yours or have you been fuck enough to to feel your own wet pussy

anime_hentaifighter: ''''I atleast got skill whit both my tongue as my body'' as i smirk at you as i let out a soft moan as we duel it out between our pussys. hoping to make you nervous as we both moan as we keep going.

Dragonswill: " ha the only skill you have is with your fingers " masako admited as she would stab her clit into ty lees hoping to send a surge of pleasure thought ty lees body

anime_hentaifighter: '''says the girl who needed to cheat to make me cum'''taunts Ty lee as she stabs back as she lets out a moan from the attack masako did to her. ''ýour pathetic pussy could never handle my skilled tongue slut''

Dragonswill: " I didn't cheat there was nothing in the rules about pulling hair maybe next time you feel up to it let's fuck it out for reals if you know what that means " masako challenged as she moaned softly as she gyrated her hips and keep stabing ty leea clit with her own with each thrust

anime_hentaifighter: ''Ýou mean a hentai match untill one get k.o from cumming you little whore'' Ty lee screams as she gets mad as she trieds to pull Masako away. if it works she gets up and taunts Masako

Draonswill: " yes slut after this match and when ever you want " masako screamed as she was suddenly pulled away " aww can't take the pussy beaten bitch? " masako taunted getting up to

anime_hentaifighter: '''No just wanted to finish this match in a real dirty duel no duels only you vs me untill one of us gets trapped and be force to cum'''As ty lee smirks at you. '''So to scared to face me in a real match or do you got what it takes slut'''As Ty lee laughts wanting to get masako mad.

Dragonswill: Fine slut " masako smirked back almost falling for ty lees trap but walks up to her " when ever your ready slut " masako licked her pudding lips and went in to kiss ty lee pushing her breast into hers

anime_hentaifighter: i try to push you towards the ropes as i kiss you hoping to try out my finisher on you for the first time.''í was born ready and i will fight you in that match anywhere anytime you like so pick the time and place slut'''As the girls rub their body''s together as the duel it out.

Dragonswill: Masako would push against ty lee not wanting to be traped as she gave hard spanks at ty lees butt kissing her fiercely " same goes for you slut I'll take you as much as it takes till one of use knows who's better then the other " she said

anime_hentaifighter: Ty lee moans as Masko spanks her as she smirks at her. '''Fine Masako A k.o hentai match whit toys untill one of us pass out i will enjoy rubbing my sexy butt in your face when i win then''ás she spanks back as she trieds to push her towards the ropes.

Dragonswill: Masako yelp abit " why stop at toys why not in a cage to " masako said " and winner takes the loser home if your not scared of that?" Masako whispers but was starting to lose her ground and got closer to the ropes

anime_hentaifighter: As they get closer to the ropes she pushes Masako away as she trieds to use her acrobat skills to use her legs to trap Masako arms whit the ropes as she makes a headstand as her face is near the girls pussy and starts licking it. as she thinks to herself hope she enjoys my tie up special.

Draonswill: Masako was surprise with ty lees move as sje then found her trap by her legs moaning out form her foes tongue, she was about to panick when she saw ty lees pussy in her face no time to think masako trys grabbing ty lees legs and eat her out as well

anime_hentaifighter: Moaning as her move backfired Ty lee starts humming so her tongue vibrates. If she thinks she can handle my tongue she mistake thinks Ty lee as she goes to work over Masako pussy hoping she cums before she did as Masako is talented whit her tongue.

Dragonswill: Masako was already wet form their unfinished pussy as knew ty lee was just as wet as her. Masako would wrap her legs around ty lees head so she won't get away and flick her tongue on ty lees clit trying to use her tongue move against her

anime_hentaifighter: Feeling her orgasme getthing closer she stops her handstand and try to grab Masako butt and try to finger it hoping they don''t fall as she attacks both holes of Masako body.

Dragonswill: Moaning out form ty lees attack now masako feels her arms losen form the ropes with nothing to hold them up as masako would keep pushing her attacks nipping at ty lees clit and licking her pussy more bur she could feel she was close

anime_hentaifighter: ''''Nooooo i'm cummmingggg'''screams Ty lee as she cums in Masako face. panting as she knows what will happen she wants to taunt her friendly rival one last time in this match and give the fans something to look forward for. ''Ýou may have won today but i will win our k.o hentai match Masako i swear this.

Dragonswill: Masako pants softly as she was so close to cumming but felt her rivals cum on her face as she giggled she let ty lee down slowly befor gstting free " sure ty lee bit even if you do win I'll just come back for an other rematch " masako said" but since I won I'll let you use that so call best tognue as I sit on your face " masako said giggle pushing her pussy on ty lees face and sat on her

anime_hentaifighter: As Ty lee feels the pudding on her back and sees Masako sit on her face she knows she lost and honor the bet as her tongue goes to work on Masako pussy.

Dragonswill: Ahh ohhh " masako moans as she soon cums all over ty lees face " mmmm " masako pants softly

anime_hentaifighter: As she licks up the cum of her face she waits untill masako lets her up and hugs her as they leave the ring together and accept some bathrooms as she whispers into masako ear. ""Next time it will be you who will lose and be licking the winnaars pussy masako so set up that rematch when your ready""

Dragonswill: Masako smiled and kissed ty lee deeply " yeah I know and well find out who's pussy could beat the other in due time" masako said and soon left to set up the match

Winnaar Masako by a score of 2-1 of this Hentai chocolate pudding match
to be contine in a rematch it being a k.o hentai match

Last edited by 11959 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

hentai chocolate pudding match ty lee vs masako Empty Re: hentai chocolate pudding match ty lee vs masako

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 am

Good fight hope to have more

Back to top Go down

hentai chocolate pudding match ty lee vs masako Empty Re: hentai chocolate pudding match ty lee vs masako

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down