Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pink Is The New Purple

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pink Is The New Purple - Page 6 Empty Re: Pink Is The New Purple

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:17 am

Clyde snapped out of his contemplation when Mercy suddenly grabbed his hand and led him out of the restaurant, he staggered a bit behind her before straightening up. He grinned back at her ever cute wink. "Train Station." He said simply and happily followed her like a lovesick pappy. If he had a tail it would be wagging happily behind him.

"Nah not really. But I gotta bone ta' pick with Killer King's lady friend. No big deal." At least that's what he tried to tell himself too.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:34 am

Mercy began to walk when Clyde was ready and moved towards the train station. She heard his words and raised an eyebrow. "That guy has a "girl?" She asked. "I didn't think he could do anything with a girl but..." Mercy stopped and frowned. Tension was so sleazy, so nasty. People who were in Tension would probably be in jail for a very long time if Tension didn't exist.

"I figured he'd keep one of those hairy bara's at him... eugh..." Mercy shuddered at the thought of King having big gay sex with a big harry dude. It was almost as unseemly as him raping small girls for pleasure, fame and fortune. Truly a detestable man he was. It almost made her think twice about having used him as a bargaining chip for girls in Tension SHE didn't like.

"Why do you have to pick a bone with her?" Mercy asked, suddenly curious.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:24 pm

"I know! That's what I asked!" Clyde exclaimed, he really did wonder how any girl would go for the guy let alone defend him when he was torturing another girl. That Bree chick was crazy, It probably explained why she dressed like a cat too.

"Bluegh." Clyde shuddered instantly, giving a small mocked gag, he didn't want any images or thoughts on what King did behind closed doors with some hairy dude. Part of him wanted to sarcastically thank Mercy for giving him that gross image but he let it go.

Clyde clicked his tongue just thinking about Bree. Her actions were similar to Heather and Lilly's. "Tch. Got kicked in the balls and frisked in front of the crowd. He said plainly but bitterly. All while remaining a bit hesitant to tell her the full story. But it was the facts that really mattered.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:48 pm

"What a bitch." Mercy said when Clyde spoke. She shook her head. "That sounds like pretty much every wrestler in AFW." Mercy frowned. She knew how crazy the girls were in the AFW. "Let me guess? She got bent out of shape because you kicked her ass in a match and then decided to get a little extracurricular after the bell and tried to humiliate you? I swear. No one around here can handle losing like a man." Mercy stopped and laughed very quickly. "Well, I guess that DOES make sense." She said with a soft smile on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Clyde nodded along with Mercy's opinion of Bree and most of the AFW roster, giving her a quick "Yup." to agree.

He chuckled along with her other statements, they were a little funny. But seeing as Mercy brought up what occurred between him and Bree, Clyde felt a need to be honest.

"Well actually, she came out ta' attack me right after I attacked Killer King durin' one of his matches... He was doin' his usual ol' thing and I didn't agree. So I hit em with a chair." Clyde would say as plainly as possible before he felt a wave of awkwardness creep over him as he explained what occurred. Awkwardness and a bit of pride.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Mercy shuddered. Killer King. She still didn't like that guy one bit. "I guess that I should be proud of you, Clyde." Mercy said and gave his hand a little squeeze. "But King does that all the time. Do you run out and stop him every time he does it? That sounds like a bad career move, no offense. Even without a psycho bitch trying to come at you." Mercy didn't like the idea of Clyde getting prison raped for constantly interfering with King's matches. She liked even less the idea of him getting tag teamed by King and his psycho woman.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:11 pm

"Hee-Hee." A wide, smug, child-like grin beamed over Clyde's face in response to her words, closing his eyes and lifting up his head proudly as Mercy squeezed his hand. He felt like such a hero taking on the bigger, meaner, monster-like bad guy, very proud that Mercy was more or less proud of him.

At the mention of Psycho Bree, Clyde clicked his tongue and waved his hand dismissively. "Maaan, I ain't scared of her." He said factually. "But... Nah I don't stop him every time, I mean I wish I could but I wouldn't even be able to fight my own matches and..." As Clyde thought of the complications, a theory arose in his head.

"Mercy. Is it possible my interference upset the management?" King was a big draw for the company and obviously they didn't want him injured from constant sneak attacks with a chair to the skull. It would explain how he got paired with Lilly for a belt he didn't want.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:18 am

"Well, THAT'S good." Mercy said. "I'm glad you're not afraid of a girl, Clyde." Though there WERE some chicks that would probably make him pee himself. Her too. She didn't think about them.

"So... just when you can? Or, was this one pretty brutal?" Mercy was grilling him pretty thoroughly but she was curious. She was also a lawyer, or wanted to be, it was her job to get to the bottom of things. "Or... did you just happen to be in the area and figured, "Hey, I'll save this girl from getting violated?" Though she didn't mean to, there was a hint of distaste in her voice. In her mind, if Clyde wasn't just valiantly trying to stop Killer King from what he was doing, then there had to be another reason. An ulterior reason. People just didn't do good deeds because it was the right thing to do. And even if that was true, Clyde was definitely not Mother Teresa.

She pushed those thoughts aside for the moment and shrugged her shoulders at Clyde. "I don't know. I hope so." She said. "Tension management is Tension Management and Friction management is Friction Management. Except that everyone reports to Cassandra Sellers at the end of the day." Mercy smirked proudly. "And I'm in Friction Management. So, I hope so. I hope it pisses them off because I hate those bitches at Tension." She said with a sneer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Clyde frowned and huffed with a small pout as Mercy teased him. Before AFW, he'd probably laugh at any man who was scared of a woman, but not anymore. Obsessive Heather, Lilly and Violate scared him. And if Clyde didn't know Rebecca, she would too.

Clyde was about to answer Mercy but he paused as he thought over the tone in her voice. She sounded bothered and he didn't understand why. He scratched his cheek with his free hand and spoke.

"Well, I ain't one to meddle in things don't concern me but I just happened to be in the back watching the match. But what pissed me off was that it was no different from the usual Killer King match. He beats the tar outta a girl for twenty minutes before having his way with her. The girl couldn't even fight back anymore! Very few even manage to!" Clyde started to get a bit angry just thinking about it. "I mean, the guy always gets away with torturing girls. It got me mad, so I went down there. I didn't even think about it, I just did it... It felt wrong to just watch and not do anythin'." Clyde said, cooling down as he thought over his motives. He didn't regret helping Shauna but it did feel weird throwing himself into something that wasn't his problem to begin with. He had enough problems as it was.

He later sighed though as Mercy expressed her delight in the possibility of pissing off the other management team. Clyde didn't know Friction's team very well, he heard Rally was nice but by AFW management standards that probably wasn't very high. Friction and Tension were both pretty messed up in Clyde's eyes, to put it mildly.

"What I mean babe, is... Do you think my interference upset management enough to book me in that Hentai Match with Lilly?" It made sense to Clyde. He probably made a lot quite a few fans unhappy about not being able to see Shauna get boffed hard in the ring, maybe that hurt the ratings?

He then frowned a little before asking another question. "Did my interference upset you too? You sound a lil' bitter about it." Probably not the most tactful way to ask a that kind of question either.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Mercy listened to Clyde's words. They sounded sincere. They sounded spur of the moment. That was good. She didn't like Killer King one bit and Clyde was right about him. He should be in jail. Mercy thought that whatever happened in Friction, it was nothing like what happened in Tension. Those people were disgusting.

"No Clyde. I'm not upset. I'm glad you saved ... whoever... from Killer King. I wouldn't wish him upon my worst enemy." Despite having already threatened someone with him. "Anyway, I really doubt that they put you against Lilly because of that." Mercy turned her head. "I'm pretty sure they put you in that match because of me." She said looking sheepishly away from Clyde as she fiddled with a lock of her pink hair with her free hand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next