Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Sudden Appointment

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Sudden Appointment - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sudden Appointment

Post by BCG Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:29 am

"Oh?" retorted Kyla, unable to react to Kagami's mild outburst with anything ther than amusement. It was rather unexpected. While she hardly fancied herself an expert on the Kawaii league, it was interesting to think that it would have such a proud champion. Of course it was delusional pride, but Kyla kept this thought to herself as she simply studied Kagami's face and waited to hear what the girl had to say for herself next. She was ultimately disappointed when Kagami apologized and opted to just continue with the interview. Kyla snorted to herself and propped her cheek against her palm in a bored manner, as she awaited the next question. This one however, turned out to be quite unexpected

At first Kyla just sat there and blinked, as she processed what Kagami had just asked her. She had been questioned about this same topic in prior interviews, but never in such a bold, direct manner. It had never been stated in such an insulting way before! Kyla slowly lifted her head and lowered her hand back to the arm of her seat. She leaned forward and looked Kagami dangerously in the eye. "...What did you just say?" she asked, her tone so reasonable and methodical, that it gave the impression she was holding back the urge to scream at Kagami. "Repeat that question. Go ahead, ask it to me one more time. Because I don't think I heard it quite right."

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:16 am

Kagami was still looking at Kyla with a look of please don't kill me. Kagami was so nervous at the moment as she looked at the question again. Kagami couldn't believe that Lukretia would write that question. "Um, i think we should move on to our next question. Or would you like to talk about what made you decide to come to the AFW with your client." Kagami said as she desperately tried to change the subject as Kagami was now fearing for her life as Kyla stared her down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:05 am

Kyla's gaze hardened quite a bit, and she remained uncomfortably silent for the following few moments as she just looked Kagami in the eye. She pursed her lips and rolled her tongue in her mouth in an agitated fashion, as she tried her best to refrain from losing her temper. Or rather, deciding if the offense she had taken from Kagami's questions warranted her blowing up at all.

"...So. We're back to the stupid questions then, are we?" she finally said, her voice cool and venomous. "Why did I decide to come to the AFW, with my client? You mean why did I decide to bring my Iron Maiden to a place where her physical dominance could equivalent to great fame and wealth for both her and myself? ...Are you joking!? Are you trying to have a fucking laugh, girl!?"

Iron Maiden's head snapped up at the sound of Dr. Fairchild's yelling. She stared at her seemingly agitated manager, and her harsh grey eyes slowly cast in the direction of the source of Kyla's anger. The girl sitting in the other chair. Maiden began to hyperventilate, and suddenly stood up causing the chains binding her arms to rustle. She towered over the two sitting women in the room, her height truly and imposing sight to behold. Without much hesitance, she took a threatening step towards Kagami, but was stopped when Kyla reached her hand out in front of her.

"No Maiden!" Kyla said forcefully. "No... I appreciate the thought, but your involvement won't be necessary. After all, our addle brained little friend here is just the messenger. Isn't that right?" she asked Kagami with a once again cool and collected smile. "There's no point in shooting the messenger. Now then girl, why don't you go ahead and finish asking your questions, so we may get this whole thing over with?"

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:39 am

Kagami listened to Kyla's words and she could almost feel the anger and annoyance in the air as Kyla radiated an aura of venomous hatred. However, Iron Maiden's sudden rise startled Kagami and she jumped backwards causing her to fall over in her chair. Kagami quickly rolled to a standing position and grabbed her chair to hide behind it. "Um, Ok i have one more question." Kagami said as she noticed that Kyla was restraining Iron Maiden. "This one is addressed to your client." Kagami said as she looked down at her last cue card.

"Iron Maiden, the AFW universe is eager to hear from you personally. How do YOU feel about your time here at AFW and the destruction you've already caused?" Kagami asked hoping that this would not lead to further hostilities between her and the tow women on the other side of the table.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:21 am

Kagami may as well have been talking to a wall when she asked her final question. Not only did Iron Maiden not provide an answer, but she didn't even seem to realize she was being addressed. The colossal red head simply continued to stand there and leer at the Kawaii champion, seething through her leather mask like a rabid animal. Kyla, on the other hand, seemed much more caught off guard by this question.

The good doctor stared at Kagami with a straight face for a long tense moment, and eventually turned her head to look at her client whom she was still keeping at bay. "...You would dare ask my Iron Maiden a question?" she finally said to Kagami, while still keeping her eyes on Maiden. "My Maiden, who I have already gone on record explaining is incapable of speech. Were you somehow not aware that a botched, forced surgery on the poor dear, years ago, left her mouth scarred!? She is incapable of speaking, you imbecile! Yet you'd ask her a question, and expect a response." She said this last bit as more a solemn statement than a question. A thin, bitter smile then spread across her face and she shook her head disbelief before finally looking at Kagami again.

"How cruel. How utterly cruel of you, Miss Kawaii Champion. I would expect a champion of all people to have more character than to go along with such a heartless sham! You came here with the intention of insulting and humiliating my client, didn't you!? That German bitch everyone sucks up to gave you the order, and you just bloody went along with it! What have you to say for yourself!?"

As Kyla shouted, Iron Maiden was growing more visibly upset and agitated.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:44 am

Kagami had thought that the final question would have been a good one to end the interview with especially after how her last question seemed to agitate both Kyla and Iron Maiden. However, Kagami was not prepared for the reaction from Kyla and as the woman seemed to become even more angry, Kagami noticed that Iron Maiden wasn't looking to friendly wither. ""I'm sorry. I didn't know." Kagami said as she slowly started to back away from the two women as she was frightened beyond belief now. Kagami couldn't believe that a simple interview would turn out like this. Kagami believed that this was all her fault as she didn't know that Lukretia had set her up and Kagami quickly found herself against the wall. "I, um think this would be a good time to end the interview." Kagami manged to say even as fear filled her voice. "I,um, thank you for your time." Kagami said as she tried to move along the wall towards the door.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:55 am

Both Kyla and Iron Maiden watched Kagami as she frantically excused herself tried shuffling towards the exit. Kyla smiled wickedly at her and gave a harsh laugh. "Oh, you think now would be a swell time to end it, do you!? But what about your question dear? You haven't given my client an opportunity to respond." She knew very well that this wouldn't make sense to the Kawaii champion, given that she had only just finished chastising her for not realizing that Iron Maiden couldn't speak. Yet it was fitting, considering what the good doctor had planned for the naive girl now. "Ohhh what was it again?" Kyla hummed, slowly pulling back her hands and crossing them on her lap. "Ah yes. Maiden? ...How do you feel?"

Iron Maiden looked to her manager for not but half a second before snapping her head back in Kagami's direction and suddenly bolting towards her. With her arms still bound by chains, Maiden hurtled a powerful kick aimed directly at Kagami's gut.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:06 am

Kagami stopped moving along the wall as Kyla said she should wait for Maiden to answer. Kagami had a confused look on her face for a second but that look was soon replaced by look of pure fear as Iron Maiden moved towards. Kagami was too shocked to even attempt to try and avoid Maiden's kick and Kagami was soon on the floor coughing and holding her stomach as Maiden's kick did a number on her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:22 am

"Oh dear! Now who could have seen that coming!?" exclaimed Kyla, with her lip curling into a subtle yet cruel smirk. The backstage workers were frightfully piling out of the room now, not wanting to be anywhere near the monstrous amazon that was Iron Maiden, during one of her rampages. Only a couple amongst the camera crew dared to stay and film what was transpiring.

Iron Maiden looked down pitilessly at the small, coughing girl at her feet. The size difference between the two of them was ridiculous, but it didn't prompt Iron Maiden into showing an ounce of mercy. She suddenly lifted up her boot and began furiously stomping on Kagami, like she were an annoying insect.

Kyla watched the scene unfold with a sense of deep satisfaction, and it was only when Kagami had been stomped seven or eight times, that the good doctor finally stood from her chair and casually strolled over to intervene. "Enough Iron Maiden! That's enough!" she ordered her client, placing her hand lightly on Maiden's arm to make her stop. It almost seemed like she was calling off her dog, but this soon proved to be very far from the case as she suddenly pulled a key from her pocket. "I'm afraid it will take too long if you intend to simply stomp her into paste. We don't have all day you know."

Kyla brought the key up to the lock on Maiden's chains, and undid them without an inkling of hesitance. Iron Maiden shirked off her chains, letting them slide off her body and clunk to the floor. She flexed her now free arms, and cast her sights back on Kagami with foul intentions in mind.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Kagami was still on the ground coughing and holding her stomach when Iron Maiden began to stomp her. Kagami could do nothing to stop the vicious stomps and soon Kagami's body was wracked with pain. Kagami did however, feel some relief when Kyla called off Iron Maiden as Kagami believed the worst to be over. That was when Kagami heard the chains hit the floor and her face turned white from fear. Using what energy she had left Kagami began to slowly crawl towards the door to try and escape the two women,

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next