Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 8 Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by dtin1991 Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:56 pm

One foot and one knee on the mat as Aurore's words echo through Kevin's head. His eyes narrowing and feeling pride starting to surge through his body in response. Kinda wild and out of control with his next move but he springs up and forward and charges hard into his opponent's solid body. His shoulder ramming into her abs and he drives her back hard to connect against the corner of the ring with a yell .. "GRRAAAHHHHHH"

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang - Page 8 Empty Re: Kevin Derek vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Kounoko Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:42 am

Aurore wasn't prepared for the move and got hit, however, her amazing hard abs shrugged off the impact, while her hard back not very hurt by the corner, "I guess you are not convince how strong I am and how hard my body is?" She teased at her opponent's strategy.

And swiftly, she will make use of their position to wrap her arms across his body, and joined her hands on his other shoulder, the side not rammed onto her abs, and locked her hands, grabbing onto his shoulder, and starts pushing inwards towards her abs as her abs flexes hard against the shoulder that had slammed onto it, in an attempt to squeeze him from the shoulders in between her hands and abs, "I will just let you see how mighty unbreakable my abs are~" She teased as her arms strained and her abs flexed hard against his body.

Last edited by 11749 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:15 pm

"MMMPPPPHHHHH" ... Kevin groans out as soon as his opponent wraps her toned arms around him in a strange but seemingly effective position. His shoulder digging in against her rock hard abs and his eye go shut for a moment while he adjusts to the pressure building around him.

"WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS?" ... He asks Aurore and tries to figure out a counter to escape.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:05 am

Aurore smiled as her opponent groans, as her mighty abs renders his struggles to dig in against her totally futile. Her hand and abs now like a pair of reinforced walls of doom crushing in slowly on her poor opponent.

"Well~ side way abs to shoulder bearhug~" Replied Aurore to her opponent's question in her usual cheerful voice, seemingly not the slightness bit of strain at all. Well, naturally, even someone as incredibly strong as her cannot be strong to the extent of needing no effort to do such a move, however, her ability to not be effected by pain allows her to look and sounds casual and relaxed even when pushing her body beyond the limits, and while she really has to exert a lot of effort into the hold, she is still far from her limit.

"Crushing you~" She teased and sang, in her usually light and cheerful voice as her toned and firm abs proves much, much stronger, harder and tougher then her opponent's shoulder, an unbreakable wall of slender, diamond hard and titanium strong muscle, while her hands slowly pushes his other shoulder harder and harder, adding up the pressure slowly, her little hands and toned abs acting like the two slowly closing in walls of a garbage compactor, slowly crushing his body.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Kevin's eyes shut for another moment and his head rocks back as his body tries to adjust to the building pressure .... "GRRAAAAHHHHHH". Grunting out and opening his eyes when his opponent says "crushing you" .... his eyes locked with hers for a moment and he sees no exertion or effort on her face.

"DAMN .... you are strong girl" He responds to Aurore and tries to twist in her grip. Realizing he is in trouble now if the hold continues as he feels her toned arms forcing his shoulders to compress in on his pecs and lungs ... "NNNGHHHH"

Kevin's whole body flexing up against her muscle and trying to fight out of the creative squeeze position. His energy level starting to be affected by the long match with his crafty and strong opponent.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:37 pm

"Why~ naturally I am strong~ I am a girl~ a cute little girl~~" Teased Aurore with a giggle as she replies to her opponent's comment that she is strong. Her ability to seems totally effortless even when pushing to the limits is rather useful for demoralizing her opponents, as they cannot guess how strong she is and how much she has left, causing an illusion of infinite strength and stamina, driving fear and despair into her opponent's heart.

She could felt her opponent fighting her with all he has, however, too bad for him, that is just simply not enough, her insanely powerful body absorbs his best efforts at struggling, before unleashing even more raw power back upon him, her abs and arms slowly constricting him with enormous brute strength, how such a delicate, willowy build hides such colossal amount of raw, brute muscle power is naturally, a girl's secret.

Last edited by 11749 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:19 am

"HUNNNGHHHHH" .... Kevin fights hard against his opponent's body. His arms shaking and he tries to power out of Aurore's steel trap grip around him. Pain continuing to build in his shoulders as they grind against her abs.

Eyes wide and starting to feel some energy drain away from his muscle as he fights her steady, confident and compressing strength. "NOOO ... You don't have me!"

He yells out of defiance and tries to pull back away from her embrace.

Last edited by 12207 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:59 pm

"I don't see how not~" Teased Aurore as she further tightens her hold, aiming to get him to submit through pain, her arms overpowering his struggle to free himself, this girl really has a body harder then diamond, stronger than steel.

She maintains her pressure on her opponent, just enough to case a lot of pain, but not to the level to cause him any injuries, "To be honest, I can squeeze just a bit tighter and start cracking the bones on your shoulders if I want~" She explains, "I have crushed 12 cm thick, 40 cm long iron rods flat by pressing them against my abs like that~" She warns, "So~ please tell me if you feel your shoulder cracking or something, I don't want to injured you by pressing too hard~" Well, while it's sounds like her being nice, it's also more or less telling him he really is in deep trouble, and should just surrender before getting crushed.

Last edited by 11749 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Kevin's face starting to twist and grimmace as the pain building in his shoulders is becoming intense. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH" ... fighting the urge to submit as he is proud and almost always wins in his matches against female opponents.

Aurore's taunts echoing through his head and getting the best of him for now as he is afraid of lasting injury from the hard squeeze against her steel abs. Reluctantly, Kevin starts to tap her leg to signal his submission.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:02 pm

See her opponent taps her leg, Aurore would loosen her hold a bit, to make it less painful for him, "So~ do you give?" To ask for a verbal confirmation.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next