Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 6:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 8:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 4:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 4:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 4:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace!

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace! Empty AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace!

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:20 am

Preceded by: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-13-commencement-ceremony-t9429.html:fh53bs0c]Commencement Ceremony featuring Kelly Flowers[/url:fh53bs0c]
Followed by: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-13-heroic-battle-in-the-falling-leaves-tatsuki-vs-aoi-t9442.html:fh53bs0c]Av 13 Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi[/url:fh53bs0c]

Silver Ace
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/silver-ace-t8897.html:fh53bs0c]AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace! Silver_zps59fb8bf6.jpg[/url:fh53bs0c]

W/ Manager Tai Kamiya
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/tai-kamiya-t6826.html#p165776:fh53bs0c]AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace! Hot_anime_guy.jpg[/url:fh53bs0c]

Vs.

???

The lights go out and a soft buzz rolls over the arena as people anticipate the first match. But before that can begin, there is a celebration. The lights flash on and there is a loud explosion of pyrotechnics and the lights flashed on to reveal balloons flying upward and confetti falling down.
[align=center:fh53bs0c]AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace! 1856510-GFRHUPF.png[/align:fh53bs0c]
The crowd roared to life as the ring announcer motioned to the entrance. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome Tai Kamiya!"

Last edited by 445 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace! Empty Re: AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:49 pm

The crowd let out a surprised reaction as Tai was announced, the sound of drums pounding out of the PA system around the arena as[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQCXhZS1sqw:1jirp58u]"Wanna Be God"[/url:1jirp58u] by Helloween was played, the slower and darker tune a change of pace from his usual face paced music. Walking out onto the entrance ramp, Tai smirked as he gazed around the arena, his first appearence since his retirement from the active roster months ago.

Tai had dressed to impress it semmed, decked out in more formal attire, a grey suit, white undershirt, matching pants and even a matching tie, as well as not dying his hair pink, instead combing it and tying it back in a pony tail while leaving it its natural black color. Staying at the entrance ramp, he let his music play a little longer before raising his hand to have it stop, looking around to gauge the reaction of the crowd, a mixture of cheers, boos, and even some "Welcome Back" chants heading his way as he raised his other hand, the crowd taking notice of the microphone in it.

"Well....Did you miss me?" He asked, getting a loud reaction in return, which he waved off.

"Glad to hear it. I'll admit, it is nice to be back after my little hiatus. After all, its Avalanche tonight, and what a hot night it promises to be! But I'm actually not here to talk about myself tonight. I'm still retired from in ring competition after all. But I've been busy these past few months. I have been scouting unsigned wrestling talent, around the world. I have taken this talent and with them, I have officially formed my own faction...Kamiya Inc, formed of some of the most talent female wrestlers the world has to offer! Which brings me to my point."

"Tonight, I have arranged, for all you people to witness the debut of the centerpiece of Kamiya Inc! A talent I have taken under my wing and am proud to say is my protege! This girl has spent years plying her craft around the world. Mexico, Canada, America, Germany, and has now made her home in Japan...Ladies and Gentleman, I give to you....SILVER ACE!!!"

With that, Tai moved to the side, as a new tune [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqFBPdpv9yA:1jirp58u]"Warrior"[/url:1jirp58u] by Axel Rudi Pell played, spotlights shining down onto the center of the entrance ramp as Silver Ace made her way onto the ramp, the silver haired girl looking around at the huge crowd almost in awe before getting her game face on, bouncing on her feet a little before making her way down the ramp, slapping the hands of front row guests wanting contact. She was dressed in a slim, form fitting dress, with long sleeves going to her wrists.

Finishing off the outfit was a pair of black wrestling boots going up to her shins and knee high stockings as well. Sliding forward under the ropes to enter the ring, the cameraman would get a very brief flash of her white panties as she entered the ring, the girl willing to give a little fanservice to the crowd, some of them fans of hers. Standing up, she would raise her arms, posing for the crowd before Tai, standing on the outside the arena, would hand her his microphone.

"I'll cut right to the chase. I was promised an opponent for tonight, and I'm ready to take on anybody in that locker room. So bring somebody, anybody! I'm more then ready for them!" She yelled, tossing the mic out as she stretched, awaiting whoever Lukretia had picked for her opponent tonight.

Back to top Go down

AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace! Empty Re: AV 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace!

Post by BCG Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:31 am

The resounding echo of the microphone hitting the floor faded out into the excited din of the crowd, as all eyes turned to the entrance ramp to see who Silver Ace's very first Friction opponent would be. For a long while nothing seemed to happen. No music played and no one was coming out onto the entrance ramp. The crowd started to grow restless, and even a few of the technical crew working near the stage were beginning to question each other on whether or not there were audio issues with the mystery opponent's music. Then, after perhaps a ten second wait, something finally happened. The top lights on the rafters suddenly blinked out, giving the arena an ominous, shadowy atmosphere. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8g7yl_li7g:355epai2]A certain screeching violin chord[/url:355epai2] then started to play.

The sharp melody quickly segwayed into a haunting theme that hadn't been heard in a Friction event in some time. The majority of the fans recognized this theme and reacted with loud astonishment. There were cheers and boos, and groans of dismay from fans of Silver Ace in particular. The reaction from the crowd soon devolved into pure booing when a familiar woman stepped out onto the stage.
Spoiler:
Dr. Kyla Fairchild was looking particularly worn out compared to the last time she had been on camera. No one had seen any sign of her or her client, since said client's defeat at the hands of the returned Taylor Parker. Kyla had at least looked healthy when walking out of the arena with her client that night, but now she looked like she hadn't been getting enough sleep. There were bags under her eyes, clearly visible even through the lenses of her spectacles. Her outfit, though formal and presentable, looked like it hadn't been anywhere near an ironing board. Her hair meanwhile was loose and unkempt, as if she hadn't even bothered to try styling it.

The disheveled Kyla Fairchild stood at center stage, hands calmly held in front of her, and silently observing the crowd. Eventually she spotted something that made her double take, and scowl. A fan, perhaps midway up the seats, was enthusiastically holding up a sign featuring a photo of her client lying beaten on the mat and clutching a teddy bear. The words "Iron Preschooler" were written at the top of the sign. Kyla glared at this sign for a long, intense moment before suddenly tearing her gaze away and looking to the ring, where Silver Ace awaited. An unstable looking grin then spread across Kyla Fairchild's face, for as she looked into the ring, what she saw was nothing but prey to feed her beast and a means of earning back respect in AFW.

Kyla suddenly turned and motioned with her hand, signalling for her client to come out from backstage. Within seconds, the red haired, six foot three Iron Maiden came lumbering out onto the stage, to stand before her manager, doctor, and keeper.
Spoiler:
A few scarce cheers cut threw the din of boos for the Crimson Giant, no doubt from fans who were more in love with the violent side of AFW, and were impressed by the carnage Maiden had caused in the past.

As per usual, the She-Beast's arms were tightly bound by chains, which didn't seem to bother her in the least. At the moment Maiden seemed more distracted by the stray bits of confetti that were still trailing down for the rafters, like a child mesmerized by a penlight. She stared up at a single blue piece that came floating down over her, blinking as it landed on her masked face. Suddenly, Kyla snapped her fingers, causing Iron Maiden to look down at her and focus squarely on the auburn haired woman. Kyla then proceeded to discuss something with her, that of course went unheard by everyone else in the loud, huge stadium. Once she seemed to be done instructing her beast, Kyla pulled a single key out of her pocket and held up for all to see. She then lowered the key to the padlock on Iron Maiden's chains and unlocked it. Iron Maiden tilted her head and started rolling her shoulders, letting the chains slide smoothly off her body and clatter to the stage floor. She lifted her arms and flexed out her fingers for a moment, before looking back at Kyla who was now pointing to the ring.

"Annihilate that woman!" Kyla instructed her, this time loudly enough to be heard.

Iron Maiden cocked her head and stared in the direction Kyla was pointing. Her eyes trailed along until she eventually took notice of the woman Kyla was speaking of. The silver haired girl... Without a moment's hesitation, Maiden began to move. She stalked down to the ring and quickly pulled herself up onto the apron by grabbing the ropes. She then bent over to step through the top and middle ropes, before rising back up to her full stature once she was inside the squared circle. Iron Maiden then took three final, wide steps towards her opponent before the two were finally face to face. More or less. Iron Maiden towered over the silver haired woman, as she did most opponents, and had to crane her neck to stare down at her.

Soon the music faded and the lights in the rafters came back on. Maiden's fingers were twitching by her sides as she stared Silver Ace down, grasping at air. There was obvious bloodlust in her gaze, and a sense of impatience. She was just waiting for the sound of that bell...

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:03 am

Ace waited impatiently, bouncing on her feet and shadowboxing a little until the strange, screeching violin sounded, the crowd clearly not liking whoever was coming out to the ring. Ace, being on her first official day, and Tai, rather out of the AFW loop in recent days, had no idea who this girl was that came onto the entrance ramp, Ace looking over at Tai, about to ask him if this unkempt looking woman was her opponent, when the woman gestured behind her, bringing out Aces real opponent.

"...Wow...They make them big here, don't they?"

Tai meanwhile, shook his head before taking another look at the woman the announcer named "Iron Maiden"

"Damn...AFW's been feeding its wrestlers better since I left..."

Ace just gave her manager a confident smile before turning and finishing her warm ups, getting serious as Iron Maiden entered the ring.

"Don't worry Tai, this isn't the first big tree I've had to chop down before..."

She said as she came face to face with Iron Maiden...sort of, having to look upwards to see her, the redhead towering over the 5'8 Ace by 7 full inches. Ace had been using a special dye in her eye drops recently, to give her red eyes as an attempt to intimidate her opponents. If it was having literally any effect whatsoever, there was no sign of it. Face to face like this, it was honestly difficult NOT to be intimidated by the larger woman. Still, the whole point of wrestling involved overcoming such feelings, and Ace knew she had to avoid showing any fear if she was to last in this fight.

When the bell rang, Ace, hoping to land a strong first blow, would lower her head and jump upwards as high as she could, trying to smack the top of her against Iron Maiden's chin!

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:05 am

Iron Maiden stared unflinchingly down into Silver Ace's eyes, neither seeming psyched out nor particularly impressed by the smaller woman's nerve to stand toe to toe with her. Her only concern was waiting on that bell, and brutally mangling the silver haired girl as soon as it sounded. How intimidated or unintimidated Ace was of her, was irrelevant to the single minded She-Best.

Both women seemed to make an immediate move against one another when the bell rang. Iron Maiden lifted up her long forearm to clobber Silver Ace over the head, while Silver Ace jumped up to land a headbutt square into Maiden's chin. Unsurprisingly, Ace's offense proved much quicker, and she not only managed to strike first but momentarily deter Maiden from hitting her with a forearm club. Iron Maiden's head jerked back and she was left standing with a somewhat surprised look in her eyes. Yet... she didn't actually seem phased by the headbutt. It hadn't even caused her to stagger, as her feet remained firmly rooted where she stood. On top of that, Silver Ace would find that Iron Maiden's chin felt thick and sturdier than most, perhaps partly in thanks to the leather mask covering the entire lower half of her face.

Blinking, Iron Maiden cocked her head back down and leered angrily at Silver Ace. She then suddenly extended her hand, attempting to grab Ace by the back of her head to hold her still as the She-Beast swung her own head downwards, looking to return the favor by smashing her thick skull into the smaller woman's forehead.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:01 am

Ace landed perfectly on her feet after that headbutt, wincing a little, as Iron Maiden's mask made her chin harder to smack into than it would have been.

"Well, at least that shou-AH!"

Ace yelped as the larger girl grabbed the back of the neck, looking up at her glaring eyes, her headbutt having no actual effect on Iron Maiden, not even making her lift her feet!

Realizing this couldn't end well, Ace quickly ducked her head and raised her arms, crossing them above her head just before Iron Maiden's head came down upon it, the sheer force and power of her thick skull coming down upon her arms brought Ace to her knee's, the silver haired girl quickly trying to roll backwards to put some distance between her and Iron Maiden.

"Holy crap, She's really strong..."

Getting to her feet, Ace would warily watch Iron Maiden, thinking it would be best not to charge in blindly at someone her size.

Last edited by 143 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:43 am

Iron Maiden failed to notice her silver haired opponent tossing up her harms to shield herself at the last second. The Crimson Giant felt her head make contact with something, and immediately after Silver Ace was brought to her knees. In Maiden's mind this meant the attack was a success, so she was rather surprised when she lifted up her forearm to strike down across Ace's skull, and the silver haired girl spryly rolled backwards out of harms way. Maiden blinked and narrowed her eyes in annoyance at the girl, who was clearly going to require more punishing force to take down. Forming an early resolve to hold nothing back, Iron Maiden suddenly took off after Ace and threw up her leg to hit the smaller, kneeling girl with a Big Boot to the face.

By this point Maiden's manager Dr. Kyla Fairchild had made her way down to ringside, dragging Iron Maiden's chains all the way down the ramp with her. Her eyes remained transfixed on the match as she unceremoniously dropped the chains and dusted off her hands. Soon though, her gaze shifted to the other individual standing outside the ring. Silver Ace's own manager. Tai Kamiya. Being a major fan of the AFW long before her own involvement with the company, she of course knew of the man. However, she wasn't quite as familiar with his work as a manager as she was with his own in-ring career. How far was he willing to go to make sure Silver Ace won this match?

Kyla casually adjusted her glasses as she stared at Tai from afar, pondering to herself. Eventually she returned her to attention to the ring. If Kamiya proved to be a problem, then she knew just what to do.

Last edited by 11979 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:36 am

Ace winced as she lowered her arms, the impact of Maiden's head strong enough that her arms were throbbing in response, having to shake them out. While who this girl and her manager were was still a mystery, but one thing was certain, this girl was powerful.

Tai watched on, looking calm as Ace rolled away from Maiden's opening blow. Ace was a fighter after all, he wouldn't over worry about her this early on. He was interested, however, in this woman that made her way to the ring, holding the chains that kept Maiden bound before. He had never seen or heard of her before, and was curious as to what her role in all of this was, as it certainly didn't look like Iron Maiden would be the sort to hire a business manager. As he watched her, he noticed her vision shift, looking at him now. He simply offered a smirk in response as he went back to watching the match.

In the ring, Silver Ace had been getting to her feet, looking up as she heard Maiden move, the silver haired girl having just a second to start to move to the side, her head just barely clearing Maiden's boot, which smashed into her shoulder, the force of the impact enough to actually spin Ace around as she cried out, grabbing at her shoulder as she tried to back away. Not only was this girl powerful, she had speed as well!

"...Crap...this is gonna get rough..."

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:53 am

Iron Maiden plowed forward like a steamroller, barely losing any velocity as her boot made contact with Silver Ace's shoulder. As Ace was forcefully spun aside, Maiden's momentum carried her forward several more inches before she planted her foot back on the mat right in front of the ropes, and grabbed hold of the top rope to stop herself. It was at this moment, with her back turned on Ace and her line of vision suddenly confronted with the rambunctious crowd, that Iron Maiden began to show how easily distracted she could become. Her opponent was now out of her sight, and she was instead faced with a sea of noisy restless spectators who were all focusing their attention directly on the ring. It was agitating for the red haired She-Beast. It was as if all these people were all trying to provoke her. She hated how loudly and annoyingly they bleated at her, and as looked from each individual's face and noticed how each and every one of them were staring in her direction, she was feeling a growing need to step out of the ring and into the crowd to begin dismantling them one by one.

Out of the corner of her eye, Maiden noticed a camera man suddenly spring around the corner of the ring and run up to the side where she stood to catch a good angle of her face. Maiden cast her harsh gaze down at him and narrowed her eyes. She wasn't sure who he was or why he was pointing a hunk of metal at her, but he was the closest one amongst this arena full of pests, so she decided he'd be the first to stomp out. Suddenly she bent over, seemingly preparing to step out of the ring and go after the camera men, who was nervously backing away now but still keeping his camera raised. It was only due to a certain commanding voice that she hesitated.

"Maiden! Focus on your opponent!" Kyla Fairchild sternly called over to her, from the other side of the ring. She stood there with her arms crossed, her face mostly neutral but with a subtle impatient glint in her eyes.

Iron Maiden froze and craned her neck to look over at Kyla. She blinked stupidly for a moment before shifting her gaze back to Silver Ace. With a heavy exhale, Maiden retracted away from ropes and stood up straight to begin pursuing after Silver Ace again. She clumsily went after the smaller woman, extending her hand to attempt to grab her by the throat. By now though Ace would have had a little time to recover from the kick to the shoulder, and possibly prepare a counter a strategy against Iron Maiden.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Ace had been expecting another attack after Maiden hit her shoulder, but was surprised yet again, as Maiden instead let her momentum carry her to the ropes, where she....stopped? Indeed, Maiden stopped and stared around at the crowd, even appearing to go after a camera man before some quick words from her..manager? Handler?...stopped her.

Tai was confused as well. Did this girl have serious ADD or something? Whatever the case was, it was clear that something wasn't right with her. Tai suddenly shook his head, realizing he was about to waste an opportunity. Slapping the mat, he yelled over at Ace.

"Now! Get her now!"

He yelled, Ace nodding and running forward as Maiden began turning around, Ace leaping and bending both legs, smashing her knee's into Iron Maiden's side. While the ropes would prevent Maiden from being knocked off her feet, the blow to her side should bend her a bit, which Ace would take advantage of, landing on her feet and quickly firing off several hard punches aimed for Iron Maiden's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next