Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Deal with the Devil

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deal with the Devil - Page 3 Empty Re: Deal with the Devil

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Aoi blushed when Kelli spoke and Melissa's words followed. But after the slight moment of embarrassment, she lifted up her head and grinned. "Well, I haven't had many matches, but the men..." Aoi stopped and turned her head. She grinned devilishly. 'The boys you have in Tension aren't any better than any of the rest of the pigs. In fact, I think they are probably worse. The only thing they care about is their boy parts tell them they should do. It's pretty pitiful." Aoi said, shaking her head.

Aoi then lifted her head up and looked at Melissa. "But... to be honest, it's exactly what I came here for. To expose those pigs for what they really are and to watch them suffer." Aoi flushed again and lowered her head, takign a hearty sip of her drink. "Ahhh... that sounds pretty bad, though.' She said, backpedaling slightly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:39 pm

The waitress dropped the cherry into the manhattan glass and carefully slid it the few inches across the table to the tips of Melissa's fingers. The blonde smiled and nodded understandingly to Aoi as she delicately pinched the stem of the glass and brought it to her lips.

"Not at all deary... Thats not bad in the slightest. Its only natural for some women to want to reveal the flawed pretentious ego many men cling to..." she took a slight sip of her drink..

"And after all, why should they not suffer? So, what about you Ms. Keyes.. Care to tell us your story?"

Spotlight
characters:
Deal with the Devil - Page 3 ELZuoMvDeal with the Devil - Page 3 OG5hnuaDeal with the Devil - Page 3 Cg3CzYmDeal with the Devil - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:30 pm

As Emi waited for her drink to be served she looked at Ms. Sellers and decided to tell her story. "Well, i came to the AFW after my i got fired from my job as a chef after i sent an ungrateful man who insulted my cooking to the hospital. I then came to the AFW to earn some money so i could cook again but i seem to find that the men here are just as bad as that customer. Except here i am allowed to put them in their rightful place." Emi said as she then noticed her drink was next to her and she took a sip.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:10 pm

"Interesting.." Melissa said swirling her glass very carefully as she two fingers from her other hand through the front side of her blonde strands of hair. The GM of Tension looked towards Kelli but before she was even able to ask the question, Kelli interjected in her typical brash non "beat around the bush" manner..

"Ok, so this is all about us having something against men.. right?"

"Hmm.. I don't know deary... Have you had issues with them? Have they all been accepting of you as a legitimate challenge? Have they refrained from hitting on you in your matches?" if asked straight out if she had a problem with men, the rebellious Italian would have probably just said no... But she did have to admit that she had been frustrated in the past by guys treating her like a little kawaii, not seeing her as a threat or just trying to get into her panties when they should be taking her seriously.

Never the less, Kelli still felt cautious around Ms. Sellers who stood for an authority figure in AFW, so she responded in a contrary manner

"Maybe not..." She took a swig of her beer to reflect an image that she was at ease "Doesn't mean I hate them though..." Melissa chuckled faintly

"But you do love to beat on them... don't you?" Melissa cooed in an almost seductive voice, as if to sell the idea of beating on guys... Kelli's silence to her question was a pretty good affirmation that she had struck the nail on the head

"So you do hold something in common afterall..." She took another very short sip of her Manhattan, leaving the glass rim at her lips for a second or two after drinking

"Do any of you know why I would want to become general manager of Tension"

Last edited by 2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Deal with the Devil - Page 3 ELZuoMvDeal with the Devil - Page 3 OG5hnuaDeal with the Devil - Page 3 Cg3CzYmDeal with the Devil - Page 3 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:53 am

Aoi spoke up since she felt the other girls seemed to lack initiative beyond speaking when they were spoken to and being quite inappropriately dressed. They both seemed to lack the refined nature that she believed she shared with Melissa. "There's plenty of reasons, of course, Sellers-sama. Power, money, influence. But clearly you're trying to lead us to a particular conclusion. I'm guessing that you also share some level of disdain for the more brutish sex?" She said, raising a coy eyebrow before taking a sip of her champagne.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:45 am

Melissa started walking across to the couch with her drink delicately placed inbetween her middle and ring finger. "I am a Sellers and I am the GM of Tension but thats doesn't mean that I don't share the same desires as you... Men, to beat them.." She said looking at Kelli "To expose them.." She said looking at Aoi "And to put them in their rightful place." she said finally looking at Emi... Melissa Sellers reached her destination and in one fluid motion slipped down into the couch, crossing her legs and getting comfortable.

"So you have equally as much in common with me as you do with other and perhaps its about time something was done to further progress our desires and goals.. don't you think?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:09 am

Aoi raised her glass and took the last sip of champagne. it tasted good going down her throat. She stood up and slipped over tot he bar, letting the attendant fill up her glass once more. What was the point of having a fully stocked bar if she couldn't get a little tipsy. Especially if Melissa was paying. "Oh, yes, Seller-sama." Aoi said, bowing her head tot he woman as she trailed her way back to the couch and sat down, crossing her legs elegantly. "Nothing would make me happier than showing those disgusting pigs for what they really are. They are only interested in a cheap grope or to have their way with us. They think we're vulnerable flowers that can be plucked from the ground for whatever whim they desire. Lecherous idiots!" She said, narrowing her eyes and taking another deep sip of champagne.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:38 am

Emi sat at the bar sipping her drink and she smiled as she heard Ms. Seller's words. "Well, it would be nice to show the men that i am not someone they can just walk over. I would actually enjoy a chance to put them in their place." Emi would said before looking at Aoi as the girl said her piece. Emi started to see what Ms. Seller's had in mind and Emi kind of liked the ida of putting all the ignorant and useless men in their place showing the world that she was not some one to mess with.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:54 am

The other two sounded positive about all of this and even Kelli had to admit that she wouldn't really pass up any opportunity to pound on the typical male idiots, however she still felt cautious of the authority figure.

"So what is it that you are actually suggesting?" It seemed like Melissa could always rely on Kelli to ask the hard hitting questions.. she eased back into the couch, dressing one arm over the backing cushion as she held her manhattan delicately in between her fingers.

"Deary... I am suggesting that we see our mutual desires come to fruition. But I wish to see our goals achieved on a much grander scale than just taking each match as they come. I have an ambitious vision that would see us and like minded women clumping together in an organized group that men couldn't even imagine opposing. A faction if you will.. Teaming together, making use of each others strengths... And with me an allegiance to the GM of Tension to ensure your path has been laid out to ensure you get what you want out of Tension." She took a sip from her drinkl and then gently swirled the liquid in the glass around with her hand "Now, does that not sound.. mmh.. tempting?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:18 am

Aoi sipped her champagne some more. The bubbles in her head aside, she liked what Melissa was selling. "Oh, Sellers-sama." She said in a sweet tone. "It sounds absolutely delicious. It's the way things should be, honestly. Men knowing their place and being forced to succumb to the whims of the fairer sex." Aoi giggled a bit and smiled at the group. "When do we start?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next