Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Things are changing...

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Things are changing... - Page 2 Empty Re: Things are changing...

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:56 am

Lilly felt her face grow red as Clyde began to laugh. LAUGH! He had the balls to laugh at the fact that she was suspended! The cheerleader's fists tightened up at her sides. She hated being laughed at. Hated being taunted! She deserved to be treated better than this!

"I know you better than you think I do!" Lilly yelled, her face getting redder, her fists getting tighter. She wanted to smack this smug bastard in the head with a toaster! But looking around, she wasn't even sure he even had the bread to put in a toaster, let alone a toaster itself. It took all she had not to let him have it when he took her chin in his hand, making her look straight at him.

And then, like a ton of bricks, he hit her with the news that him and Mercy were done. Lilly's thoughts were racing at this point. How? When? Why? Did Lilly finally get to them? Had she finally managed to put enough pressure on them that they finally couldn't take it anymore? Whatever the reason was, they weren't together anymore! And that meant one thing; The cheerleader had free reign to do whatever she wanted.

And yet she knew that, even if they weren't together anymore, that if Lilly had Clyde, Mercy wouldn't be able to handle it. It would ruffle her feathers that much more! This was just too perfect. It was like some higher power WANTED her to get away with this!

With that, Lilly's face, though still red, grew a vile, wicked smile. A smile Clyde had seen far too many times. "Oh, not together anymore huh? What happened there? You disappoint her in the sack too?" Lilly hissed, her now unclenched hand snaking up to the cowboy's elbow, sliding up his forearm, and resting on the hand that rested on her chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:12 am

Clyde gave an exaggerated delinquent snicker as Lilly got red with anger and yelled at him, gold. Pure gold. He was the one that knew her and was glad she got all riled up.

Either way, it appeared to Clyde that Lilly was so dependent on Mercy that she didn't gave damn about him in the slightest and was only up for trying to get to Mercy rather than get to him. So he gambled on the breakup story hoping that would discourage Lilly greatly, but much to Clyde's frustration it did not. The tactic backfired and it seemed to only spur Lilly on more.

He furrowed his brow at her as he was that familiar wicked smile. He had to hold back from flipping out about disappointing her in the sack. "I have you known I had her moaning my name, you bitch!" thought Clyde in irritation before feeling Lilly's hands began to slide up from his elbow all the way to his hand. The sudden touching making him a bit uneasy, so he tried to pull his hand from her chin.

"Y-Yeah. I was quicker with her." This was starting to be a regretful lie...

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:41 am

Lilly allowed Clyde to take his hand back. She was in no hurry to get him to succumb to her. She had all night, if she had her way that was. "Somehow, that doesn't shock me. I mean, she must be partly to blame. How good could she possibly be? What man with half a brain would go for that flat chested cunt?" Lilly said, letting her distaste for Mercy show in her tone.

Lilly walked up to Clyde, close, but not close enough so that they were touching yet. Take it slow. Get him comfortable. The last time she tried to take him by force, it hadn't gone so well for her. It ended with her naked and unconcious in the AFW halls. Just the thought of that made her blood boil. "I can't help her. No one can help her. But I can certainly help you. All you have to do is agree to be my slave, and I'll make sure you don't have that problem anymore," Lilly cooed, doing her best to keep suppress her bad mood yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:52 am

Clyde's brow twitched as Lilly rode that attempt at making Mercy look good and just turned it into her own way of insulting her further. Broken up or not, nobody was gonna bad mouth Mercy in front of him! And he so did have a brain! Maybe it wasn't huge but it was there!

Clyde felt uneasy and he bitterly turned his side towards Lilly as she approached him and gave him an all too familiar offer that made him grit down on his teeth. She seemed to never want to give that up. Suddenly he couldn't go along with that lie. "I was joking, I don't have that problem.... Really." Sure it sounded unbelievable considering what Lilly did to him but still! The jig was up, right?

"You keep on askin' that. Why not give up and find some other chump?" Clyde commented. "Honestly toots I'm gon' be frank. I've had it up ta' here with crazy bitches that wanna run my life. All of em'. Ya got 3 seconds ta' get outta ma' house before I slam ya' down 3 stories back to the states."

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:03 am

As Lilly aproached him, Clyde simply turned away, showing his constant resistance to her yet again. That was the one thing about Clyde that bothered Lilly the most. Any other man, any other in the world, when given the offer she was giving, would jump on the chance to be with her. Yet, the cowboy always manages to just say no. It was the trait of his that stood out the most. He had way too much willpower. And it pissed Lilly off to no end.

"Sure, you were joking," Lilly said, not believeing a single word of it. She knew from first hand experience that he was full of shit.

The cheerleader's face started to get red again. And now, he was trheatening her. He just never quit, never gave in. What hell did she have to do! What possible way did she have in making him just give in?! "Start counting down then Clyde, because I'm not going anywhere." Once again, her tone was vile and bitter. Part of her wanted to just slam him through his TV and force him to do what she wanted. But she was worried it might not go as well as she wanted. She had to play her cards right here.

"But before you do, remember one thing; For you, my proposal is the best choice. You can either make this easy, or you can watch as I pick Mercy apart, piece by piece in other ways," Lilly threatened, tugging at her gloves and ripping them off. She didn't want to ruin them if it came to a fight after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:17 am

Clyde rolled his eyes as Lilly commented on his 'joke'. Seemed like he was never going to live down the finish of that match, even Mercy had joked about it! But regardless Lilly was a constant thorn in his side that didn't want to go away, she was wasn't going to leave. He was going to have to fight her no doubt and Clyde was ready, he'd tear apart this whole place to put Lilly out of commission but those thoughts became blurred when Lilly brought up Mercy and the potential to hurt her.

Clyde's mind flashed in an instant, he thought of Bonnie and Duffy and how his poor choices had gotten his beloved Sister and Duffy, an old crush, practically family now, both of them were wounded because of him. He was so thankful Allison didn't know about Mercy, but the idea that Lilly could hurt her instead both angered him and horrified him.

He turned to face Lilly sharply. "You will not harm her." He said sternly. Actually using 'Not' instead of 'Ain't' for once. "She ain't even your problem now that we're done. Leave her alone."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:32 am

That was the response Lilly had been looking for. All it took was a little threat to his girlfriend... well, ex girlfriend, and he fell apart. Mercy, she was the only chip in his armor. It was good having an ace in the hole. But she wasn't kidding. She meant every word. If Clyde didn't give into her here, she would systematically pick Mercy apart, starting with her mind.

Lilly strolled up to Clyde once again, this time, pressing her chest up against his as she glared harshly at him. Now he knew just how serious she was. "Mercy is the one I want hurt. After I humiliated you in our match, I consider you and I even. But I'll be honest with you. You are a good tool to use against Mercy. I know just how much she cares about you. Even if you and her aren't together anymore, seeing you with me will destroy her. I know it will. To me, you could say you are just a perk. A small prize the equivalent of winning a fish at a carnival, nothing more." Lilly raised a hand and put it on the cowboys chin, gripping it firmly and forcing him to look at her, just as he had done to her. "Let me ask you, what would you rather see happen? This, or her in a hospital bed? Think carefully, because I'll leave it with this bi of information; I'm not working alone anymore." Lilly said the last words in a dark, vile tone that made her past tones seem almost kind and loving in comparison.

The ball was in Clyde's hands now. He had the choice in front of him. Either way, Lilly held the winning hand in their little game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:48 am

Lilly's bust against his chest felt weird. A strange mix of arousing and sickening. He hated her so much for how gleefully she was willing to to destroy Mercy, it made Clyde scowl hatefully at her, even more so than the way she referred to him as nothing more than a tool to destroy Mercy emotionally. He couldn't bear the thought of either.

He grimaced just briefly as she grabbed his chin firmly and made him look her in the eyes as she made him think of what he preferred to happen to her. Both were so horrible.

"I don't want either." He said simply. His eyes trailed downwards to look at Lilly head to toe before he reached for her hand. "...But I don't want her injured." Clyde's eyes then trailed off to the side away from Lilly. Visibly upset. "What do you want me to do?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:05 am

She did it. She finally, FINALLY broke him. The chip in his armor was now a huge, gaping hole that she was now able to freely lay blow after blow on. After all of her hard work, there was finally a pay off. Clyde was hers, and Mercy was going to suffer. And unfortunately for Clyde, she was going to suffer a lot more as time went on. So much more.

"What I want Clyde, is for you to get down on your knees, kiss my feet, and call me your mistress. Just like I told you to do when I first had you in the locker room. I want you to completely, and 100 percent show me that you are my slave, and that you are no longer your own person." Lilly's tone was so dark, the evil could almost be seen dripping from her voice. With her hard work finally paying off, she was at last able to make Clyde do whatever she wanted to do. And what better thing to do first than the one thing she wanted from the beginning? It was all just too perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:13 am

Clyde raised an eyebrow at Lilly following her orders. "But that sounds boring. We can't just fuck?" He muttered with disappointment in his voice. "Also you wanted me to bathe ya and stuff originally." Clyde added as he raised his finger and gave Lilly a know it all nod.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next