by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Drake Ishikawa Vs Valerie Von Vulpes P.O.W. Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Drake Ishikawa Vs Valerie Von Vulpes P.O.W. Match Empty Drake Ishikawa Vs Valerie Von Vulpes P.O.W. Match

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:37 am

Best 2 out of 3
P.O.W. Match (Winner Takes Loser Home)
Victory Via Submission, K.O., and/or Hentai fall.

It had been a while since Drake had been signed up for a new match and it seemed the time had finally came. He was informed of the stakes and who he would be facing and he had to admit it seemed like a real challenge was a head of him. She had already won 5 out of the 6 matches she had been in and seemed like a very strong and dominating opponent. He had started becoming a much more serious opponent himself since all of his past matches forced him to slowly over time be able to better manage his level of shyness and naivety. Drake would make his preparations and keep himself focused, planning on giving it his all in this match and giving a fight back to those who aimed to try to break him and the other men of AFW. Something about him always made him want to go up against bullies and those who sat comfortably with their close minded opinions and assumptions of him and others. Things seemed like they would be interesting indeed.

Smoke would creep from the back stage down the ramp as the light dimmed. A soft choir like music would open up as "Devil's Never Cry" played. Drake waited behind stage wearing his usual black muscle shirt and a silkish pair of shorts along with black combat boots. He closed his eyes and meditated a little as he concentrated on the match at hand. Once the Music picked up his felt energy surge through his body and pump him up as he pulled his messy jet black hair from his face staring forward with his deep blue hazel eyes. As the music switched into a metal beat he darted forward running at top speed out to the stage.

As soon as he got close enough he jumped up grabbing onto the ropes as he bounced up and down with no hands hearing the crowd cheer for him, finally starting to get a decent fan base. Once he was done he would hop into the ring and wait patiently for his opponent to arrive. He would be ready to formally and politely bow to Valerie in respect of his opponent when she made her way to the ring. "I hope we have a good match between you and I, let's give our fans something decent to watch." He would say with a warm hearted smile when she was close enough to hear him.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Drake Ishikawa Vs Valerie Von Vulpes P.O.W. Match Empty Re: Drake Ishikawa Vs Valerie Von Vulpes P.O.W. Match

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:34 am

Valerie gotten an invitation that she couldnt possibly refuse, a type of match that she was curious to join in and willing to try it out and win it, a P.O.W. Match where if she wins, she can her loser of a opponent do whatever she wants for her otherwise, she'll be force to do whatever he wants her to do, using her or using him, either way she'll get something very kinky and would love to have her soon-to-be slave to do her bidding. "Mmmm my my, what am I going to do with this naughty boy?~" She ponders as she dressing up in her locker room preparing to get very sexy for this match.

Spoiler:

The Silver haired woman brushes her long hair back and giggling at herself in front of the mirror, loving how she looks and blowing a kiss just making sure her charm is still loving. Stepping out on stage with her own music playing, she makes her charming kisses blowing out to everyone while she bends over to show off her large busty breasts as the crowd wooing in her appearances, no matter what she wears it always look sexy on her, most definitely. Now to her main focus of the match is not only she wanted to win this for the P.O.W. or she could lose, whichever she feels like towards to the end of the match, she looks on inside the ring while strutting down the ramp, she can see a very tall man, much taller than herself in which she was surprise, something that tall much of have his.... 'prize' to be tall n large too.

"Mmmmm so you're my opponent huh?~" She said as she stepping through between the ropes, so many people in the crowd flashing their cameras from her rear end until she finally enters the ring, slowly stepping up close to him, looking up at the man with her finger in the mouth, crack a smile and gazing at him with that crimson lustful eyes."I wonder.... will your... name Drake right?~..... will your other Drake size enough for me too?~ Hehehemmm~" She giggles at him, teasing the man to see how he feels from her reactions, but she'll press on to amuse herself some. "I dont mind whether I win or lose, buuuuuut~.... I would love to keep you around over night or so, she can help me around the house and maybe... just maybe... shower with me too... I cant possible reach behind my bare back Drake~"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Drake Ishikawa Vs Valerie Von Vulpes P.O.W. Match Empty Re: Drake Ishikawa Vs Valerie Von Vulpes P.O.W. Match

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:52 am

Drake would be taken back slightly as the woman made her way down the ramp, a little stunned by her beautiful appearance. This woman was hot and she knew it, she came off with that spoiled princess attitude and yet she seemed nothing like a rude brat, a very seductive mix. Still he knew better than to let her get him wrapped around her finger so easily and tried to keep his mind on winning. Her question would however caused him to blush when she asked if "his body was correctly proportioned". "I never bothered to measure, but I have never once had any complaints." He would try to say to her, watching himself to not stumble over his words. He felt like making a comment about the magnums he wore would only provoke her to tease more, and coming off defensive would just help her in taunting him, so the best answer was a cryptic one from him.

"And I would love nothing more than to have a back rub and a nice sandwich hand made by you after I win." He would say tauntingly, it was obvious she was looking for his reactions to her words and appearance, so he would mentally fight back with wise cracks and study her reactions as well. This match almost promised to be an interesting cat and mouse game between the two. Still he knew the match had to begin so as the bell rang he would bow to her formally and wish her luck before taking a defensive position. From there he would watch her shoulders as he stepped back slightly, keeping her within the inner circle of his vision, watching her shoulders for warnings about her movements. He tried to play things smart, not looking at her face or chest, and if her shoulders twitch he could get a good read on how she was moving and what to avoid, he just had to hope she took the bait and made the first move in the match.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 am

Valerie giggles to see this man Drake blushing from her ways of wording at him and even more giggles when he responded to her about his measurements. "Oh my no complaints?~ Mmmmmm I hope I dont complain too~" She teased, checking out this tall well fitted man as he can do whatever he wants with her body, but of course she want something on him too, she slowly stepping closer to him that her large breasts were in the way of the two, squishing against him as she keep looking up in that lustful red eyes, smiling at him with her hands on her hips.

"Oh well if you want that then you'll have to beat me Drake~ That is, if you can~ Hmm mmm mmmm~" She said before the bell would ring, forcing her to step back to get the two into a distance, now starting their match as she ready to have some fun taking on a man like him. The two looking eye to eye though she doesnt see his eyes were on her but somewhere on her body, possibly her large breasts. She is eager to get her hands on this man as well the other 'man' of his, she then would bring her hands up and stepping in closer to Drake regardless how tall he is, nothing would bother her in any ways as the busty silver haired woman would try bringing her hands up to place on his shoulders, hoping to pushes him back against the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:57 am

Drake would watch Valerie as she finally went to make a move, falling right into his trap since he was on the defensive. He would quickly reach up to grabs her hands as she reached out for him, making it seem as if he were going for a test of strength. Drake loved to study his opponents before he would fight them, knowledge was always the best advantage to have, he was fully aware that she was a strong powerful woman and it would be a bad gamble to try to over power her. He remembered previous matches he had been in where women like her would counter a test of strength as bait to lure him into their bosoms, he had something else in mind. "Lets see if this kitty cat will land on her feet!" Letting his body fall backwards he let his dead weight do the work for him, pulling her to ground with him if she fell for it. If in fact he succeeded he would try to time his movements to place his boot on to her tummy during the fall to toss her gently with out causing too much pain. His aim was just to knock the wind out of her, she gave him no reason to act like a violent savage.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:21 am

Valerie doing her best to coming up close to the very tall Drake as she was going to lock up with him by going to grab him on his shoulders, except that his hands intercept with hers, like they're about to dance in the middle of the ring but they're not doing so of course, neither were Drake as he have a plan for her, she didnt see it coming until it was too late when she felt the force of him when he fall down on the mat and pushes his foot against her stomach, flipping the girl over and down onto her back above him to the mat. "Ouff!~"

Her body bounces a little but her breasts bounces a lot more, grunting from the landing as the silver haired woman tries to roll on her front, clutching her back with one hand and pushes to get up on another, her back isnt hurt that bad but she does like the little pain, a good start she think as the Romanian woman purring at the man for his well counter. "Mmmmm very nice~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:32 am

"Oh it's not over yet..." Drake would declare, not waisting any time as he aimed to quickly roll on to his stomach, punching his fist into the mat to help force himself up into a lunging position as he charged after her. If she was not quick enough to evade then Drake would come flying after her with a rushing clothesline aimed for her chest, he had to keep her down and soften her up if he wanted to wear her out. His best options were hit and move tactics, letting her get a hold of him would prove fatal for any chance of him walking out of the ring a free man. He knew his first couple moves were not going to be enough to take her down from the start, this was made obvious by the way she purred and complimented his moves. It was clear that she liked a little abuse, this made it even more important for him to stick and move and not let her capture him, fortunately he was rather fast for someone his size.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:40 am

As soon as the silver haired woman Valerie pushes herself up after getting thrown down on the mat, she got up just in time for Drake to clothesline her across the chest, except it didnt knock her down but instead, staggering the strong woman backward as she groan from the impact, she covered her chest with her light moaning from the pain of the impact, gazing at him with a smirk. "Mmmmm that hurt, give me more~" she teased.

Hopefully Valerie could come back at Drake by coming back toward him, bringing her right hand back balling up into a fist, aiming to swing at his chest for one hard hit to stagger him back unless he moves away from her to safer distance, she'll keep coming back at him to keep the tall man at back, she want some more rougher actions by him if he could get his hands on her that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:47 am

Drake would be left in awe and shock as he couldn't seem to keep her down. The force of the clothesline was not enough as she balled her hand into a fist and sent it flying at him. "What the hell??" Drake would mutter to himself unable to believe how resilient she was, it was like someone trying to get into a fist fight with well, himself. Quickly Drake would try to counter the move, trying to side step her swing and grab hold of her wrist, he wasn't sure he would be able to react in time but if he did pull it off he would aim to shift his weight and pull on her arm to throw her to the ground with a hip toss. Even if he did manage to counter her a third time he knew he couldn't keep this up forever he was already burning too much energy too fast. He knew he would have to come up with a better plan than this, maybe try to wear her out with a submission or something if he can get close enough without her turning the tables on him.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:28 am

Drake got lucky for taking her down with that Monkey Toss but hopefully he wouldnt do that again anything in the near future, the busty Amazon got taken the hit of his clothesline but surprisingly wasnt enough to take her down and she went back at him hoping to hit him in the chest with her own punch, but Drake moved out of the way to catches her wrist and pulling her right into him with a twist going to toss her over. "Hmph!~"

She tries to resist on getting pulled by him by using her own strength, unsure if she could overpower by his strength but she'll try to as she can, if she got luck enough to yank him into her instead of other way around then Valerie would attempt to hug him from the front and lifting the tall man up with a turn of her body, going for a Belly to Belly Suplex, aiming to slam the man down on the mat. Or else, she would failed to do so and get taken down on the mat with her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next