by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Teenwrestler vs Mikayla Hernandez

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teenwrestler vs Mikayla Hernandez Empty Teenwrestler vs Mikayla Hernandez

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:54 am

Standard pro wrestling match one fall
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/teenwrestler-bilal-t9117.html
vs
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/mikayla-hernandez-t9701.html

Teenwrestler arrived in the arena in his street clothes eager to get some wrestling action, he looks at the wrestling cards "Hmmm so im up against Mikayla? another new wrestler huh well this should be good" he smiled before going back to his locker room to get changed. Teenwrestler stripped out of his street clothes and headed into the showers to take a quick shower before coming out in a towel and digging into his gym bag and taking out his attire. He slips into his black Nike wrestling boxers, latex material and perfect fit around the waist before putting on his polished black wrestling boots and matching elbow and knee pads. Hes all up and ready to wrestle but there is still time so he kills time by stretching off his body and warming up in his locker room, doing some sit-ups,push ups and squats.

He hears a knock on his door signalling its almost time to head out for the match, he takes a deep breath in "*Siiigghhhh* time to head out and put up a show!" he says as he heads out of his locker room he jogs from backstage towards the wrestling arena, brushing past the curtains leading towards the arena he stands on the ramp for a few moments eyeing down the path that leads to the ring, hearing the crowd roar excites him and pumps in adrenaline in his body, he makes his way to ringside. He picks up his pace and sprints towards the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and entering the ring. He quickly gets back up onto his feet, then bounces off the ring ropes and sprints inside the ring while loosening up his arms and neck for his final warmups, finally he moves to his corner of the ring, his back resting against the turnbuckles and arms dangling on the side ropes as he awaits his opponent "Well....lets see who the new girl is and whats she got in the ring" he smirks looking around, eager to the start of this wrestling match.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Teenwrestler vs Mikayla Hernandez Empty Re: Teenwrestler vs Mikayla Hernandez

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:35 am

Mikayla, wanted to win this badly. For her father, to make him proud.She prayed for a few minutes, before hearing a knock on her door.It was her turn. She got out of her street clothes, a pair of shorts and tee shirt,and got in her wrestling gear. She slid on her boots, walked towards the curtains, blowing past them, and then flexed for the crowd.She high fived a few audience members, and then rolled into the ring.She bowed towards Teenwrestler, showing her respect,before walked towards her corner of the ring.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:41 am

"Erm-ummm thanks I-I guess" he replied looking around a bit confused. He returned the bow to Mikayla as the two wrestlers shared mutual respects before their match. TW finally moved towards the middle of the ring, calling his opponent out towards the middle of the ring, * DING*DING*DING, hearing the bell ring he quickly brought his hands up infront, his knees bent as he took up a wrestlers-crouch, slowly starting to circle his opponent with his eyes locker onto her position "Come on, lets see what you got miss Lucha libra"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:45 am

Mikayla moved towards the center of the ring, and took a fighting stance, circling with TW, her eyes locked on him. She then lunged forward, trying to get in a traditional elbow lock, in which she would push her arms forward to gain more control of the lock.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 am

They lock up collar and elbow in the middle of the ring as this match starts, Teenwrestler locks up with a grunt "Ngh-Grrrrr you....cant win....Ngh--Urghhh" his boots planted hard on the ring canvas as he tries to push his opponent back towards her turnbuckle. Sweat trickles down his forehead as he attempts to push her back,feeling her push back as well its pretty even at the moment
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:12 am

Mikayla smiled. "Struggling already?" She mocked,she began to try and push Teen to the turnbuckle, but couldn't make much ground with that. so she tried to knee him in the stomach then put him in the side headlock.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:20 am

"Ngh-S-shut up!!" Tw went red with embarrassment as the Mexican girl held her ground in the lock up, after a few push and pulls Mikayla finally broke the hold by sending a hard knee to Tw's belly causing him to double over infront of her "Owwww ufffff cheap shot"he moans turning away but was caught in a sideheadlock "Gack-Urghh Arghhhh leeet goooo" he moans, his face pressed against the side of her chest as she squeezes her arms tightly around his neck, his left arm move up towards her chin trying to push her head up, his right arm moving back to the small of her back, pushing forward as he tries to slip his head free
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:32 am

Mikayla head was being pushed up Teen,his right arm moving towards her back. She let go...and promptly tried to bring him down to the mat with a elbow strike. She would then try to put his left arm in a armlock,her side lying on the ground, pulling his left arm up.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:16 am

"Get off -uffffffff" Teenwrestler moaned out as her elbow strikes his gut "Whoaaa Urghhh" *Thud* he was forced down onto the ring canvas, face first. He felt his opponent laying down to the side with him as she grabbed his left arm and pressed it high up against his back, locking in a hammer lock "Ahhhhhhh NO!" He shakes his head, wiggling and squirming down on the mats as he tried to crawl his way towards the rope. His teeth gritted as he winces in pain
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:20 pm

Mikayla smiled. "Yes!" She said back to Teenwrestler, She noticed Teen trying to get to the ropes, and decided to let go before he got there. She would stand up, kick him in the back, and then try to bring him up to bare, and go for a DDT. She would then go for a early pin.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next