Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

While You Were Out

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

While You Were Out - Page 3 Empty Re: While You Were Out

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:21 am

Akashi shook her head. "I don't want to face off against her for her. You're right, trying to prove something to her is never going to work. But I want to see for my own sake. That's why I would do it. If she had a problem or tried to play it off, I wouldn't really care. I would know and that's good enough for me. That's what it's about.And i think, if I went into it with thatattitude, maybe something else would come from it on Lukretia's end." Akashi shrugged. "But I don't even care if it does!" She said.

Akashi shook her head one more time. "No. I don't just want to dip my toes into something. That's not how I am. And you can't really just "try out" Sumo. You need to dedicate your life to it. My life already belongs to wrestling and I haven't finished what I want to do at AFW yet. Maybe after I do, then i might consider it. But I'd probably be too old by then!" She said, laughing a bit.

"You must agree with me since you don't do anything else besides wrestle either." Akashi said, smirking at Angel.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:30 am

Angel smirked right back at Akashi. "That's because I had a goal in mind, sumo. It wouldn't do me any good to distract myself from that goal until it happened." She waved a hand dismissively back at the larger woman. "Besides, it's not like I don't have any options or other things I'd like to try out. Unlike some people in this company, I'm not stuck here."

She looked towards Akashi though, giving her a curious gaze. "What is your goal, anyway? What is it you're wanting to finish?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:05 pm

"I want the belt. Again." Akashi said. "And the Hentai belt. And the tag team titles. I want it all until there's no way anyone can doubt that I'm the best wrestler in this league to ever step into the ring. I must be the Yokozuna of the AFW. King of the hill, top of the mountain. After i feel I've done that, then maybe I can try something else." She said, clenching her fist. "Having the belt was just a taste. I'm still quite thirsty."

Akashi turned and smiled at Angel. "What other options DO you have? I can't imagine what else you might have on your mind." She said grinning.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:36 am

Angel smiled back at Akashi, leaning forward to grab her tea cup again, going to take a drink before speaking back up. "Lots of things. I've done a bunch of photo shoots for different magazines since my career over here started, so I bet I could dip into modelling if I really wanted to. If I really wanted to I could probably get myself onto a soccer team somewhere. Not like I'm not in shape for it or anything." She took another sip from her cup, then stuck her tongue out at Akashi. "Like I said. I have options."

She looked thoughtful again afterwards, setting her cup back down and leaning back against the couch. "What I really want to do though? Once my wrestling career is done with? You know, way later down the line?" She looked away from Akashi, staring off as if deep in thought. "I want to go back home and use my savings to open a gym. Well, more of a training center, I guess. Help out some of the other girls over there that have big dreams of getting into wrestling. There's a lot of good talent over there, there's just not much in my hometown to help them out any. The gym I trained at was a real shithole. I guess I'm lucky I was able to even get over here with what I had to work with." She sighed, slowly turning back to look at Akashi again.

"That doesn't sound silly, does it chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:17 pm

Akashi raised her eyebrow at Angel's words. She really didn't really think Angel had the tits for soccer. Though it'd be pretty awesome to see her in tight shorts trying to fend off her boobs while trying to kick a ball. A model could be nice though. However, when she got to her real dream, Akashi smiled.

"Not at all. I know exactly what that's like. My family's owned a heya for generations. Our sumo stable is world renowned and we've trained lots of aspiring young sumo. I know exactly what it's like to try and keep a tradition going or spark it up in a place where it's dwindling. I've thought about what it might be like to train as well. I think it could be very fun." She said, smiling.

'Dedication can overcome a lot of things, even lack of equipment." Akashi smiled. 'But equipment sure helps!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:21 am

"Equipment's pricy, though," Angel softly replied back to Akashi. "Never mind having to find a proper location and pay for the upkeep and utilities and everything. Getting all of the right equipment is going to be the painful part. I've got plenty saved up right now though, and I'm saving up just about every paycheck I get. Plus I have money coming in from a couple photoshoots I've done and some endorsement deals. I'm not planning on getting any of this started for a long, long time, but...you know. If something stupid happened and took me out of the ring, I'd have enough that I could do something on a smaller scale then what I have planned."

"But...yeah. With any luck it's all still a long, long way off. I don't plan on going anywhere for a long time." She grinned at Akashi and nudged her again. "You people are going to be stuck with me for years, chica, so you'd better get used to it."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:49 am

Akaqshi shook her head. "You can stay as long as you want. That doesn't mean you will have the gold. Or be able to kick MY butt!" She said, teasing Angel. "I've considered doing a bit of coaching when my body finally gives out though. I think my brothers have a good handle on the heya. And it sounds nice to try and do that, but I think I might like my own place for training wrestlers."

Akashi shrugged and adjusted herself, leaning into the couch. "So... uh..." She said, lowering her head a bit awkwardly. "Tea was over and conversation waned a bit. "What do you want to do now?" She asked, rubbing her neck a bit and looking nervously at Angel.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:43 am

Angel shook her head right back at Akashi. "I already have the gold, chica. All I have to do is hang on to it. Not that hard to do. Not with some of the losers we have running around the company." She put on a smirk, leaning back and waving a hand dismissively towards the sumo. "And I'm not worried about you. I almost beat you the last time we fought. I definitely know I could if we fought again."

She tilted her head at Akashi as the sumo asked her what she wanted to do. "What do I want to do...?" she asked, smiling at the sumo again. "You invited me over and and didn't have plans for us? You really don't entertain guests much, do you?" She teased, giving Akashi a wink. "Hmm...let me think." She glanced around the living room again, then back to Akashi. "You seem to have a pretty nice place here. Why don't you give me a tour of it, hmm?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:51 am

"Not everyone here's a loser. If you think that way, then you might have already lost the belt before you could even defend your title." She said standing up to grab the cups. She blushed at Angel's words but her suggestion was good. "Well, I'll give you the tour. It's not very grand though...' She said.

"Here's the living room." It had a couch, a very large television, a small stand, and a bean bag chair that Cassie nestled in sometimes. There wasn't much furniture otherwise, but there was a small stand that held a real looking chest piece of samurai armor as well as the kabuto helmet. There were shelves with old looking Japanese swords. There were also ukiyo-e print scrolls hanging from the walls that depicted sumo wrestlers and a lot of Mt. Fuji.

"You've gotten to look around that though." SHe said with a smile. "And a kitchen's a kitchen. I'm sure you don't want to see that. Or the bathroom or the laundry room or the shower room." Akashi slipped towards the hallway. "In here's the guest room." She said, oopening a slat wall to reveal a completely empty room except for a small covey in the corner that looked like a personal shrine. "The mats all coem out of the closets. I've packed a few people in here before!" She said smiling.

"But... let's head upstairs. That's where the fun stuff is." She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:05 am

"I didn't say everyone was a loser," Angel corrected, standing up along with the sumo. "I just said we have a lot of them. There's a lot of little bitches running around that think they're better then they really are." She shrugged, lifting her arms up over her head, do a gentle stretch with her arms as she continued. "There's plenty of women in this company I respect for what they do in the ring, but it's pretty hard to argue that we have a lot of losers running around, no?"

She followed Akashi through the house, looking about as the sumo gave her the tour. "It's all really traditional, isn't it?" she stated, glancing around to get a good look at everything. "I guess I shouldn't really be surprised. It's not like I was expecting anything else out of you." She left out her next line, though, only thinking it silently to herself. It all looks pretty damn expensive, chica.

She grinned back at Akashi and her invitation to head upstairs. "Really? You're trying to get me into the bed so soon, sumo? Most people would at least take me out for dinner first, you know..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum