by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker!

+7
daemongirl
kiranar
HighFly
acuyra
kerflubble
Bluemouse
Tatyina
11 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker!

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:01 pm

It took Taylor a moment to realize that Adrian meant the real Natalia.

"Hey, hey," Taylor pointed across at Adrian. "I can talk shit about Akashi, but that doesn't mean you get to." She laughed lightheartedly. "But man, you got that right. Like if having sex with Johnny was like a nine-to-five thing, I... well, I'm sure I'd get used to it, but we'd need some serious lube. Not for nothin', but I don't know how you guys don't chafe to death in the ring. Do you, like, silicone up downstairs before every match? Just... the whole thing is suspect. Adrian, dude, it will be an honor to beat your monkey ass down in a legitimate wrestling match.

"Actually, I've got a question for you," Taylor said, and stood up out of her chair. "Let's just take a second and clear the air, here, once and for all. On a scale from one to ten, okay? How hot am I?" She struck a pose, cocking her hips out and planting a hand on one hip, running the other hand through her hair before it stopped on the back of her neck. She flashed Adrian a devilishly sultry grin. "Like, how attracted to me are you? How bad do you want to just jump the table and scissor me until the sun comes up? It's okay, we're among friends, and I know Tomko isn't here. I'd be able to tell if she was by the ripples in my water cup."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker!

Post by kerflubble Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Adrian leaned back in her chair, a smug grin forming as Taylor jumped up and posed. "Four out of Ten." She said "Not in the top one thousand of people I'd want to bang."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:08 pm

Taylor's grin only got bigger. "Awwwwww, c'mon, don't be like that. What, do I need to undo another button for ya?" Taylor reached down and unbuttoned the bottom button of her white shirt to reveal a little triangle of her defined abs, up to her belly button.

"The top button wouldn't show you much, anyway," she laughed, and wiggled her butt at Adrian before sitting back down. "What about you, Hotshot, what do you think?" She spread her arms out to the side to give the next person at the mic a view.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:45 am

Sitting in the 3rd row down on the left side was Tatsuki Le Feuvre, she was wearing some clothes that was like a mix between her [url=http://i.imgur.com/ESJIp9Z.jpg:17f6q2sa]wrestling attire and her casual look[/url:17f6q2sa] with jean shorts, a sleeveless white shirt and a cyan and black vest that was detailed like her Fantasy Hero outfit. She was very into this Q&A minus the cursing and some bashing but she listened and watched as Taylor and Adrian answered questions with some interesting answers. It definitely told her a lot more about these 2 great wrestlers and she was eager for her own chance to take them on whenever she could. The athletic girl had no questions on the top of her head until Natasha came up and saw the reactions of both Taylor and Adrian which got her curious and she got her own question to ask.

She stood up and went over to the mic once Natasha was done with her question and kept her eyes on Taylor who was acting very weirdly but it made Tatsuki smile and chuckle. Once she made it to the mic, Taylor asked her the same question she asked to Adrian about how hot she was. This made the girl laugh a bit nervously and then spoke into the mic. "Well before I answer that Taylor-san, I don't know if you remember me from your return party but I am Tatsuki Le Feuvre, The Super Athlete wrestler of the FRICTION League not the Kawaii league, and it's also a pleasure to meet you too Adrian Kytes-san." She said in a very polite tone to the 2 pros and then bows her head down in respect before resuming. "And..... Ehehehe~ I'd say a 10 out of 10 Taylor-san! You are very hot and sexy, and I would date you if I could." She answered honestly to Taylor without feeling embarrassed about it and she didn't even blush as she made a dopey expression on her face and giggles.

"Anyway about my vote..." She said before pausing to think, even bring a hand to scratch the back of her head before resuming. "It's honestly hard to say. You're both amazing, very talented, and strong. But if I have to pick, I am very sorry Kytes-san but my vote goes to Taylor-san." Her eyes then went wide as she felt the need to say at least something to reassure Adrian a bit. "Don't get me wrong though Kytes-san, I know you can give Tayor-san a run for her money, and I SERIOUSLY was rooting for you when you went up against Angel. I lost all respect for her when she won against Rainbow Mika for the Friction Title and wanted to see her lose it." Tatsuki was getting a bit worked up over that segment a then took a deep breath and recollected her thoughts.

Back to what Tatsuki came up here to do, ask her question. "Anyway as for my question, which is for both of you. Out of all of the rivals you have made over your whole career that you have either a friendly, a hateful, or a love/hate relationship with. Which ones do you get along with the best with, hate so much you want to rip them apart, and have a mix between getting along nicely and then getting hostile with?" Tatsuki finally said as she backed a bit away from the mic and awaited her answers from the 2 wrestlers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:12 am

Taylor made a show of looking to the left, the right, and then down before her eyes found the miniscule Tatsuki. She believed that was her name, but she had a hard time swallowing the "super athlete" part, or the non-kawaii part. Actually, now that she thought about it, the girl looked like she was from the exotic land of Wisconsin or something, so Tatsuki was probably a stage name. It was like... Masahiro McGee or something.

"You made it weird," she said, not quite into her mic, as Tatsuki continued to talk about how she wanted to date Taylor. As the seconds ticked by, Taylor's eyes started to glaze over. She'd been on stage for quite a while, and Tatsuki was testing her attention span.

"Oh, uh... well me and Hilde are besties." She grinned back over her shoulder in the German's direction. "But you said rivals, um... Well, Natalia's cool. My match with her was tough and pretty special to me and once we got all the junk out of our systems about Adrian and the belt, we actually got along pretty well.

"And then I guess me and Chigusa had a kind of a love-hate thing. She was alright, but she could be a massive bitch, too. She shrugged.

"But then people I just can't stand, jeez, there's a few, uh... Heather, for sure. Brittany Luvve. Lia Cross. Uh... Cecelia. I think it's just kind of how wrestling goes that you make a lot of enemies, but I left all that stuff behind when I retired. I've got a clean slate now, ya know, no grudges or anything.

"Then there's Adrian, too, but like, we've had kind of a hate-not hate relationship. I wouldn't ever call it love. Lukretia's probably about the same."
She nodded, and looked over at Adrian.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Adrian couldn't help but giggle as Tatsuki went on about wanting to date Taylor. "Sorry, she's taken." the former cosplayer joked, not even minding that the tiny grappler sided with Taylor over her, she had apparently supported her over Angel back when she had a title shot, which was surprising. wonder what the issue between her and Angel is? she thought to herself as Taylor responded.

"I'm on the same level as Lukretia!?" Adrian gasped in mock-offense. "Come on, I know I've had my moments but it's not like I plan to completely ruin someone just because my toast wasn't done right in the morning or something."

"Well... Angel and I are pretty cool now, guess once there wasn't any reason for us to fight over stuff we settled down pretty quick, don't really have any other rivals that I can really stand though, other than Taylor because most people I face I don't really tend to build rivalries, I mean Cecilia and I are still buddies, Natalia I haven't really met since the whole 'Real world champion' thing, and I'm trying to help train Big Barda. I guess you could count the people I wouldn't touch unless I was bashing their heads in with a standard issue 10 foot barge pole like Kelly or Morrigan." She shuddered at the mention of the Irish demon. She'd hoped that the red head had forgotten about her since she lost to her then fuck-toy Brittany, who she had faced with a banged up leg. But noticeably absent from her list of Rivals was the one who'd hurt her leg in the first place, who had already asked a question. "But yeah, there's probably a lot of people who hold grudges with me that I forgot about because most of the times, fight them once and you never see them again. Probably a good thing."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Now it was finally their turn to ask a question. Ro and John had come up together, but Ro was the one who had decided to ask a rather broad question about AFW rather than a specific question for them. But first, she had to get a snide line in.

“Hi, I’️m Ro, known as Ro theeee….uhm….Rooo, from an unknown village in New York…which is totally fucking known, it’️s Staten Island.” Staten Island might as well be unknown. “Uhm, I forgot my question.”

“Tension and the…”

“OH RIGHT! Yeah! Okay sooooo!” While Ro began talking, she looked a little confused. In truth, the microphone was intimidating her. She didn’️t want her question to sound dumb, which was distracting her. “You’️ve both been here a long time, and Taylor your married to a Tension family so I figure you might have some insight too, so leme ask you this. Tension or Sex Wars, they both were known for being sort of an amateur league. But there’️s been a lot of new blood in Tension lately, and existing good fighters like Johnny are getting more competition, and it has a new champion, more pure wrestling matches then it used to have….so like, do you think Tension has like the…well like…”

John cut her off, “Let me say this succinctly. Since there has been a shift towards a more professional attitude in Tension, and since Tension seems to be hiring wrestlers who are more focused on pro matches, do you feel Tension has the potential to improve as a league? Where do you think it needs improvement and is such improvement feasible?”

“YES! Right, what he said. Oh, we forgot…”

John cut her off again, “Oh, also Sparkie’️s totally going to win because reasons.”

Last edited by 199 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm

"John, get the fuck outta here," Taylor said, with a dismissive wave of her hand at her fellow New Yorker. She let more of her NYC accent slip than usual while she unloaded some sass his direction. "You can't just call me that when I'm too far away hit you in the fuckin' mouth. I appreciate you thinking I'm gonna win, but you know that also means I'll kick your ass right here if you call me that again."

She sat up straight and leaned into her microphone. It was sort of a tricky question. "I'll be honest, I think it's come a long way. Like, back when I first got here, Sex Wars or Tension or whatever was a bunch of hookers and skinny little guys who just wanted a chick to sit on their face. And you, Ro, and a bunch of other girls that have actually showed up to fight, even if they aren't like, world champion material, it's still good to see I think.

"And now I'm not biased at all, but I think a lot of that you can chalk up to Johnny kicking ass and taking names in rough matches against crazy girls. I mean, John, I understand you're the champ and all. Not for nothin', but you haven't actually had a good match yet, no offense, so like, the jury's still out.

"Personally, I'd like to see some more kick-ass girls in Tension who really represent what women can do, as fighters, I want to see Killer King and his fuck-buddy Kent die of steroid-induced heart attacks, and I want to see Johnny kick your ass and take your belt. That'd make me pretty happy."

She turned to Adrian and added "Man, everyone wants to talk about Tension and Hentai and stuff. Are we old news already?"

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Adrian couldn't help herself when Taylor started to talk about her dear Johnny. It was pretty much instinct as she mimed Taylor sucking a dick, only to snap back into looking completely serious pose when the blonde turned to her. "What? I uh... guess they respect our opinions on stuff? Dunno why though."

"Truth be told, I don't pay that much attention to Tension," she told John and Ro, "It's good that it's like finally getting some serious competition and stuff, but there are still way too many mismatches and half trained people, and too many people who enjoy the fact that there are missmatches and half trained people. I mean, the promotion I was in back in Philly managed to have a mixed match scene that wasn't considered a joke. Although that may have been because indy geeks, especially North East indy geeks back in the mid to late 2000s were usually kinda small and you could get some big women in there like the Kongs and the Del Rays well, Becks, and all of a sudden: a woman beating a man didn't seem so bad. Tension probably has a loong way to go to get to that though, right Sparky?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Taylor caught the tail end of Adrian's little show and rolled her eyes. As Adrian went on answering the question, Taylor propped her elbow on the table and leaned out far enough that she could stare at Adrian's eyes. She put two fingers in a V up to her mouth, and then slowly began to draw the alphabet with her tongue until Adrian brought the question back to her.

She made a show of stopping as soon as Adrian looked over, as if she was doing nothing the whole time. "Oh, wait..." She said, and then tried to hold up her hands, palms together, to form a much larger V. "For you, it's more like this, right?" She held it up to her mouth and closed one eye while she gingerly stuck out her tongue. "Hellooo...oh...oh...oh..." She echoed into the cavernous pantomime pussy.

She threw her hands in the air. "Okay, why does everyone think they can piss me off by saying that I suck Johnny's dick? Shit, yes, I suck Johnny's dick! If all of you weren't here, I'd do it right now! You think I'd be embarrassed if people knew that my husband is a very happy guy? Shit, imagine how Tomko would feel if you had a twelve-pound tongue to fit her twenty-pound pussy.

"But seriously, Adrian, tell us more about northeast indie geeks in the mid-to-late 2000's. We're all very interested to hear about that."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next