Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:13 am

Cardia gulped at Lukretia's suddenly violent reaction, "There will always be a match you can't win, an opponent you can't defeat. I... I have nothing but respect for you, but I would bet against you if you went up against that huge, amazon girl Merith." She trembled as she spoke. "I fought you... with everything I had. I didn't give up until you had beaten every... every ounce of strength out of me. I b-begged for you... because I relished your power. It was beautiful, it was sensual, it was painful... you delivered pleasure to the woman you conquered. How could I NOT beg for it?"

Cardia squealed as Lukretia grabbed her hand, "Ah! I... I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." Listening to Lukretia's demands, she nodded, "I... I think... I can... I'll do my best to beat her."

She yelped when Lukretia fingered her, but then began to moan softly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:23 am

Lukretia narrowed her eyes. "I vould fine a way to beat her." She said coldy. "You are bigger zan I and yet vere still putty in my hands." She pressed her thumb down to pinch the skin between her thumb on the outside and her fingers on the inside. "Until ze pins are counted und ze other woman's hand is raised, I vill never think zat I have lost a match. Und if zat day should come, then it only means I shall face zem again und inflict double vat was done to me."

Lukretia was hoping that Cardia would begin to feel the pain Lukretia was causing her. "You have no clue vat power vas visited upon you zat day, meine frau." She said. When she finished her words she pulled her fingers from Cardia and lifted them up. She gave a smirk. "My my, you naughty little girl." She pushed the fingers close to Cardia's lips. Without saying a word she stared at Cardia, expecting her to know that she was to lick the fingers clean. As she waited she spoke again. "You vill not think about vinning. You vill know about vinning. You vill beat her even if you have to do your vorst." She added coldly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:36 am

Cardia's moans stopped and she winced as Lukretia pinched her, "I was bigger, but I was not better," she muttered between breaths, beads of sweat began to roll down her brow, "There is always someone better though... I would be satisfied if... my... my feminity could be... maybe a fraction of yours."

She moaned softly in disappointment when Lukretia removed her fingers, "The only thing I knew about your power... was that it was radiant, perfect, beautiful... I wanted it... not to possess... just, to... be like you. To carry that same confidence, beauty, power, sensuality."

Puzzled, she stared at Lukretia's fingers, guessing incorrectly that she was supposed to smell them. "I... I promise. I will beat her. Do... does it really mean anything if I hurt her, though? Just beating her proves I'm better..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:47 am

Lukretia smiled at Cardia's words. "Zis is true." Se said with a superior air about her. She then smirked. "If it was all I could manage zen I suppose I vould think of it as a great achievement as well." She turned her head. "I have seen how you display yourself. Just who are you trying to impress vith zat act of yours?" She looked back at Cardia. "And even ven I give you a chance to take your first steps towards zat power you fight it every step of ze way."

She then grabbed Cardia's chin with a scowl to try and force open her mouth and shover her fingers inside. "You vant to know vat it feels like to have zis power?" She said. "Zen you must dominate her. You must break her. Ze vay I broke you. Und you must not just do it. You must VANT to do it und relish in doing it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:06 am

Cardia did not fight back at all as Lukretia shoved her fingers in her mouth. Cardia gingerly licked them, sputtering a few times. Once she had a chance to speak, she replied, "My act... I do it for the audience, and for the sake of the ring. It is part of what makes us wrestlers something greater than ordinary thugs." She sighed, looking away, "I know... it is the same audience who relished in seeing me naked, helpless, and dominated by you... But they still make these matches happen. Without their presence, we are just women in silly costumes brutalizing each other. Even if ..." Her eyes began to water once more, her voice cracking, "Even if I'll probably never see a 'We heart you, Cardia' sign, I still must show my respect."

"I see now what you are trying to say. To... to have the power, the confidence, the grace that makes you so perfect... It is holistic. I have to partake of that... that triumph."

She smiled, looking in Lukretia's face with a glimmer of confidence, "Okay. I'll do it." She reached out to touch Lukretia's shoulder, but pulled it back before it got close... "Y... you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I... hope I'll impress you."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:28 am

Lukretia gave a pleased smirk as Cardia lapped up her own juices from Lukretia's fingers. When she with drew them she listened to Cardia's words. "Those pigs." She said referring to the audience. "They are ze worst scum of all. Because they cannot make it in zis world zat ve are in, they must come to hoot holler und oggle. They come to relish in the blood und live vicariously through our sweat und tears und pain. They disgust me."

"To dress divinely und step on ze necks of others. Vat is wrong with zis?" She questioned. When Cardia began to sob once more Lukretia slapped her again. "If you saw such a sign it vould be done out of pity. Or something much much darker." She sneered. "To see ze cute little girl vith her soft cheeks." Lukretia patted the cheek she just slapped gently. "Und her firm but supple breasts zat bounce ever so slightly ven she energetically runs down ze ramp. She brought her hand down and ran a finger over her breast before flicking it upward with the back of her hand. "To see zat innocence of yours stripped away to nothing over und over again."

"Ze vorld escapes to a land of heroes und villains because ze day to day stress is too much for zem. Vat you have to offer is nothing heroic. Und you are not cut out to play ze part of ze villain. So those two reasons would be ze only possible vay for you to see any kind of sign vith your name on it, meine frau."

Lukretia let out an aggravated sigh. "Of course." She said. "To think that you only understand this now. You make me waste too much of my breath on such a hopeless cause as yourself."

Lukretia leaned back and laughed when Cardia complimented her once more. "Of course I am." She stated as though it was a fact that everyone knew." She then turned her head, her annoyed look returning. "Then you vill hope forever." She said. "There is nothing you can do to impress me. But that is not entirely your fault. There is little in this world worth being impressed about, that is all."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:45 am

"You can dominate others anywhere. You still choose to do it to the cheers of the audience. Their support is what creates the stage on which your beauty shines, and you choose to give them what they want rather than spurn them. In the end, you're still entertaining them... the same as me in that regard," Cardia nearly mumbled that last clause, afraid to speak it, "I know they are largely terrible people who will never v-value me... but, I show them respect not to benefit them, but to benefit the ring." She sighed, rubbing her face where Cardia slapped her, "I-if I were to fight a thousand matches in my lifetime and lose every single one as badly as I lost to you," she paused briefly, imagining the prospect, "It would not be so bad... just to be in the ring, to fight in it, to continue a proud tradition... Those intangibles... they can't be broken... but... some of them must be lived to be enjoyed."

Cardia sighed, "And... well... even when you meant it in pain... your every touch was a gift to me." She blushed.

Cardia took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "But, I don't plan to lose. Not any more. I... I will follow your example. Even if it means breaking this poor girl, I'll... do whatever it takes"

"And... I'm... I'm sorry to hear that you find little impressive in the world." Without warning, Cardia immediately lurched forward and embraced Lukretia in a gentle, affectionate hug, "Even if I never come any closer to your beauty, I hope you one day find something you find as perfect and inspiring as I find you." She stammered out quickly, shivering fearfully, expecting Lukretia to attack her at any moment for the display of affection.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Lukretia let her eyelids fall a little as she thought about the words Lukretia said. "You think zat I am doing zis for accolades?" She said. "I do dominate elsewhere." She added. "Zis is but a diversion for me. I saw zis quaint organization und decided zat I vould like to crush it. Girls like you who have put zere hopes und dreams on ze line in order to embrace ze illusion zat if they work hard enough zay can obtain some kind of fame und status... from ze pigs who pack in like cattle to objectify zem." Lukretia smiled. "Ze ridiculousness of it vas too much to pass up."

"Tell me..." Lukretia asked seriously. "Vat does ze ring give you in return for your respect for it?" She chuckled slightly. "Humiliation? Punishment? Desires left unfulfilled? In zis day und age one cannot pick up arms and forge their name in something meaningful. To be heralded like ancient warriors of long ago who forged their names in blood. So zey cling on to useless traditions and senses of honour und pride to simulate vat was once real."

Lukretia smirked at Cardia "My dear." It was impossible to tell if Lukretia said the words out of some sort of attempt to comfort Cardia or to mock her. "To simply be in my presence is a gift."

Lukretia reached out and slapped Cardia again for her words but this time not as hard. "You are getting better." She said. "But you still have hesitation in your voice. You're still speaking like a mouse who sees a lion and longs to be one! Saying you do not plan to loose means zat you still think that loosing is within ze realm of possibility."

When Cardia embraced Lukretia, Lukretia did not push away Cardia she merely stiffened up, making the embrace as cold as she could. She reciprocated in no way. "I am inspired from within." Lukretia said coldly. After a few moments Lukretia reached up and grabbed Cardia's ear and pushed her away. "Enough of your pathetic blubbering." She said in a tone that was more pitious than annoyed. "Ze groveling is thicker in ze air than ze steam."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Cardia sighed as Lukretia pushed her away. "I... I can't explain it. It isn't in the winning, the losing, or even really the competition... Just, everything comes together to make fighting here a beautiful thing. I know it is stupid. I know the tradition is long since dead... But something almost magical happens here. The audience... they could see girls like me beaten, exploited, made into toys... like you did me... so many other places, cheaper, tailored even to their specific tastes. What happens here... is something magical, I think. It draws them the same way it draws me." She blushed, brushing a lock of hair back behind her ears, looking at nothing in particular, "The ring did give me the chance to meet you. I... I will always be glad for that."

She turned back to Lukretia, "I will beat her. But... losing is by definition in the realm of possibility. I have lost... to you."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Lukretia looked at Cardia. "Don't know whether I should slap you again or congratulate you on being so stubborn." She sighed. "You speak like you are trying to get me to believe something I don't." Lukretia leaned in close to Cardia. She brought her hand hard at Cardia but stopped just inches before she slapped her. Her hand then softly caressed Cardia's face. "You seem to think zat I could never understand vat you are saying." She leaned closer so that there lips were almost touching once more. "Do you think zat I am not capable of kindness?" She leaned in and kissed Cardia deeply. She then pulled away. "Is zis vat you think? Zis kiss... you have been waiting for it und thinking about it ever since our match. You've vanted nothing more then to taste my lips und gaze upon my flesh."

Lukretia pulled back slowly but then launched a hard slap at Cardia. "I understand you, girl." She spat. "And I could be kind if I wanted to. I have simply rejected those things. They are vorthless to me."

Lukretia then leaned back and laughed heartily. "That loss to me vas determined before you ever set foot into ze ring. Do not compare ze two. Loosing to you vas never und vill never be in ze realm of possibility."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next