Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person) Empty The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

Post by LunarOcean Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:12 am

Linh wasn't a stranger to Japan, lesbians, quiet gyms, and wrestling. However when all of these were combined that was a diffrent story.

There was something different about this bigger name Japanese wrestling organization but it felt familiar, if in a paradoxically unfamiliar way. She couldn't quite put a pin on it as she walked through an impressive if nearly empty gym. The smell of sweat and other body odours, some of which were produced by more private glands told her this large chamber had been very well used over the years. She would be adding her own soon.

Clad in short shorts and a black bikini top that visibly flattened her impressive chest, the franco-vietnamese wrestler traded passing glances with many other ladies. Some looked like they were fresh out of high school, others at least in their 40's. There was no hostility or implications - they were simply eyeing up the new arrival and she did not pay much thought to agonizing over what conclusions they might have drawn.

However, there was one girl that caught her attention. A youthful one, still a girl but slowly starting to transition into womanhood. The newcomer looked a little longer and her pace slowed just so slightly as she passed by. Her hips graced nearly enough to caress soft skin and for a few short moments, timed seemed to wait and watch to see how this might play out.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person) Empty Re: The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:14 am

Fallon was hitting the gym again! After having met her brand-new, super-awesome fuck buddy Lia the last time she worked out here, she couldn’️t wait to see who she would meet this time. After her painful match with Taylor Parker, the attack which she endured afterwards, and the relatively lengthy hospital stay which followed, she could really use a pick-me-up.

Once again, she was dressed to be noticed, wearing a bright yellow sports bra and a pair of skintight black workout shorts. She had the cute little tiger ears that she normally only wore in the ring on, as well. That should get someone’️s attention!

Fallon was doing jumping jacks towards the end of the gym, giving the room a generous view of her shining, slightly-sweaty body as she bounced up and down. And it didn’️t take very long before one particular blonde girl seemed to take notice. Fallon would give the girl a smile and a sideways glance as she walked by swaying her hips. Fallon would stop her jumping jacks and instead begin doing some sexy stretching, clasping her hands together and then stretching her arms out behind her, arching her back and puffing out her chest, sticking out her butt as the blonde girl passed by her. She would avert her gaze after initial contact, however, waiting to see what the woman would do.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person) Empty Re: The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

Post by LunarOcean Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:24 am

The touch of skin on skin felt like the world's most intense raging fire condensed into a space slightly smaller than her palm.

It resulted in just a very, very slight twitch on her butt. Her plushy, firm butt.

That was a hello to Linh.

She smiled as she turned around almost lazily. Now, more than a few eyes glanced a little longer - what was she going to do with the more experienced wrestler?

Linh's face was nice and welcoming but there was a very slight glint in her eyes. She only needed to look over that gorgeous body once to have an idea of what she might be getting into.

"My my, that's a rather sudden change of exercise routine. Not even a slight break, madam?" She let out a rather soft chuckle, half-circling until she was at her side. A more excitable woman might have commented on that similarly firm, plushy tush and the understated muscle of Fallon's back but Linh knew her very posture and gaze said more than a thousand words could utter.

"I wonder if you have more on your mind than mere stretching and skipping..." she mused. Her voice was rather strange - it sounded somewhere between 'experienced French stripper who knows exactly what she wants' and 'ESL Vietnamese student only just starting to work out the kinks of pronouncing the language'.

Those mats looked rather empty. They could be used for more than merely singular exercise.

Last edited by 12611 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:28 am

Fallon’️s butt brushed up against the swaying hips of the exotic blonde girl. Fallon would smirk and glance over her shoulder, making eye contact with the woman again. The brunette tried to figure out just what ethnicity this stranger might be. She couldn’️t quite place her appearance. She thought that it might help when the woman opened her mouth to speak, but her accent did Fallon no good, either. Well, that was a puzzle which she could solve later. Right now, she had much more exciting things to focus on.

“I don’️t take breaks!” Fallon proclaimed proudly, as the blonde woman circled around until they stood side by side. “As you might have noticed, I’️ve got some really nice muscles.” She would rub her hands over her belly, then flex one arm and lean down to kiss her own bicep. “These babies can keep me going and going for hours. I’️m a bit of a workout geek sometimes.”

When the woman asked if she had anything else on her mind than stretching, Fallon would shrug and wink at the blonde woman. “Maaaaaybe,” she said, swinging her hips to the side and bumping the new wrestler.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:30 pm

The girl seemed somewhat perplexed by her and Linh was already running through a thousand reasons why. She sure as hell didn't look native Japanese, Latino if anything. Leaning against one of the exercise stands, she crossed her arms over her chest, her bosom puffing up against her smooth arms.

"Like energizer bunny," She joked, mimicking the doung-doung sound of the mascot-in-question's bassy drum. Her eyes got a closer look at her impressive abdominals - definitely the star of the show here. Compact and condensed with toughness but looking as smooth as water-worn stone, she bit her lower lip, feeling just a tinge more self conscious. Her arms weren't anything to scoff at either, following a similarly well worked but feminine shape. "Would your workout routines happen to change whenever a fellow wrestler passes your way, hmmmm?"

Linh chuckled a little as she was rump-bumped again but didn't retaliate. She merely pressed back and tiltd her head her way, letting her get a good look at her calm yet prying eyes. She glanced off to the mats and the wrestling ring, wondering which one she should choose.

"Definitely~." Pushing off the exercise machine, she spun about to face her and extended a hand. "Linh Vuong. A pleasure to make your aquaintance, madam."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:45 am

“Haha, that’️s right!” Fallon replied with a laugh. The Energizer Bunny was a pretty good analogy for her workout ethic. For her ethic when it came to just about anything, really. Except for the fact that she wasn’️t a bunny girl. With the ears she wore, she was the Energizer Tiger!

When asked if her workout routine changed when another wrestler happened to pass by, Fallon put a finger to her lips and acted coy. “Maaaybe,” she would sing again, giving the blonde woman another wink. She would tighten her ab muscles, giving the exotic woman a chance to really check them out in their most solid, most iron-like form. They were her greatest asset—of course, her boobs and her butt were nothing to sneeze at, either.

After the exotic woman introduced herself as Linh Vuong, Fallon would smile and shake the blonde’️s hand. “Nice to meet you! I’️m Fallon Terrazas,” she replied. “So, where are you from, Linh Vuong?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:45 am

"... Maybe indeed." Linh sucked in a little as her abs rose out of a sea of soft, tan-coloured skin. She likened it to majestic stone formations rising out of the water... were they off limits, private property? Or would she get a little 'tour' later on? Of course, it would be best not to run such things. She had to make a good first impression after all. "And myself... well..."

Linh suddenly cleared her throat, straightening hr back and putting her hands behind her back. "Consider this a hint. A very subtle one." Her eyes twitched; she was trying to surpress a giggle. It really was going to be a bit silly but she'd been struck by the whimsy bug and besides, her response would likely be funny. Her mouth opened and out came a surprisingly spirited, fierce voice.

"Allons enfants de la patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé️!
Contre nous de la tyrannie
L'é️tendard sanglant est levé️!
L'é️tendard sanglant est levé️!
Entendez-vous dans les campagnes,
Mugir ces fé️roces soldats?
Ils viennent jusque dans nos bras
Égorger nos fils, nos compagnes!"

It wasn't really a singing voice, that husky and oddly accented voice of her's. Yet somehow it made La Marseillaise seem more aggressive and impassioned, suggestive even.

Smeone started to clap in the background and Linh had to look away, not bothering to suppress her ear-to-ear grin.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Fallon would pose for a few seconds, letting Linh Vuong get an opportunity to check out her perfect abs. They were Fallon’️s favorite body part, and she had worked hard ensuring that not only were hers as solid as iron, but they were also sculpted and sexy, as well.

She would let her abs relax when the exotic woman started talking again, and would listen with great interest as the husky-voiced hottie began to sing a tune in what sounded like French. Fallon listened to it, trying to figure out what it was. The tune sounded familiar, and those were definitely French words that were coming out of Linh’️s mouth. This new information just sort of confused Fallon further. She knew what a French accent was supposed to sound like, and Linh’️s accent did not seem to fit those expectations. Well, given time, maybe Fallon would get a chance to ask Linh about that. For now, she would just smile and applaud as the woman finished singing her song.

“Very cool!” Fallon said. “Very cool. So, you’️re new here, right? Have you wrestled anywhere else besides AFW?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Linh thought she could hear Fallon's mental gears grinding to a sudden alt. It was very odd to hear someone with a mixed accent like her singing a tune that clearly wasn't designed for such a voice and she wasn't the only one giving Linh an odd look. Linh smiled and threw a deep bow, accepting an empty bottle of body spray that clattered near her feet and the teasing commentary behind it. These AFW wrestlers seemed to have a good sense of humour, that was for sure.

"Merci, merci~" She replied, stressing the syllables for effect. "Yes, I had arrived just five days ago in glorious Tokyo. Such interesting sights and sounds..." Her wallet was going to hate her when she was done. "I have, small time European groups, relatively speaking. Have you heard of say, Aphrodite Productions? It was fairly popular in the European wrestling community for some time."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:17 am

“Oh, okay,” Fallon replied, nodding in understanding as Linh explained how she had arrived here at AFW. Linh mentioned how she had only been in Tokyo for five days so far, and, in her head, Fallon would try to calculate the time difference between Tokyo and France, assuming the exotic woman really did come from there—it must be something like twelve or thirteen hours, Fallon concluded. Impressive that Linh did not seem to be suffering from the effects of jet lag at all.

“Yeah, Tokyo is a pretty cool place,” Fallon agreed. “I really like the sushi. We have sushi at home, of course—oh, I’️m American, in case you couldn’️t tell; I’️m from California, originally—but, yeah, the sushi here is sooooo much better than the sushi back in the U.S.! I love it. And all the other stuff is great, too.”

When Linh mentioned the name of the company for which she had worked, Fallon scrunched up her face, putting some effort into trying to remember. “I probably have some videos on my computer or something,” she said, “but I don’️t know for sure. But that’️s cool! I wrestled for a smaller federation back at home—Golden State Female Wrestling, it was called. It was fun, but is was reaaally a local thing. And I wanted to go big! So I came here.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next