Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Unflattering Imitation

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unflattering Imitation Empty Unflattering Imitation

Post by acuyra Thu May 15, 2014 8:51 am

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post265509.html?hilit=Jade%20Ace#p265509:1w0rtnif]Continued from here...[/url:1w0rtnif]

Valley considered herself to be a fairly well connected person in the wrestling world. She wasn't the most famous by a long shot, but her mother had been popular. She made friends. Valley made plenty of friends, too. The great thing about wrestling was that it was like having one, big extended family. Everybody knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody.

But she could not, for the life of her, dig up anything on the Triple Threat. None of her contacts seemed to know anything about them. None of her friends had heard of them. She couldn't find one scrap of information, nothing useful. At the end of a week spent trying to dig up dirt on them, Valley knew exactly as much as she did when it started: They were jerks wearing masks. Rather commonplace in the wrestling business.

Which wouldn't have been a big deal, except that Valley wanted to call Jade Hawk and Gold Lioness out for a match. Do a promo, just like the old days, and it was a bit hard to provoke someone you knew absolutely nothing about.

Hard, but not impossible.

The crowd started to boo when Jade Hawk and Gold Lioness made their way to the ring at the start of Friction...started, but abruptly stopped when it became clear that it wasn't even really them. It had taken a call and a rush job from an old friend back in California, but Valley managed to get costumes for her and Ace that roughly match the female members of the Triple Threat - Gold Lioness for her, Jade Hawk for Silver Ace. They weren't perfect imitations by a long shot, but they didn't need to be for what Valley had planned. Just good enough would do.

"Hey there, hey there." Valley took the microphone and waved to the audience. "Valley Doll here, for those of you with vision problems." She lifted her mask, winked, then put it back down. "Now, as all of you know, recently our organization has been plauged by three masked morons calling themselves the Triple Threat. Not the most creative name, but there you have it." She shrugged, lazily strutting around the ring as she talked. Good for photo-ops.

"Anyway, no one knows anything about them, really...until now. That's right - with the help of my beautiful and voluptuous assistant, we will not only share the beginning of Jade Hawk and Gold Lioness with you, but also treat you to a firsthand look - a recreation of past events, if you will." She laid her hand on Ace's shoulder. "Ace, are you ready?"

Last edited by 12547 on Thu May 15, 2014 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Unflattering Imitation Empty Re: Unflattering Imitation

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 17, 2014 8:39 am

"You bet Valley!"

Ace replied, lifting her mask to reveal her face to the crowd. She was following Valley's lead, clearly enjoying herself in mocking her opponents, who had taken every dirty opportunity they could get last time.

"For the record, "Yellow Rat" is a much better name for this girl than "Jade Hawk"

She teased, before putting her mask back on, letting Valley continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 17, 2014 11:56 am

"Nice one, nice one. Though I'm fairly sure Yellow Rat is already taken, have to look that one up." Valley gave her a pat on the back, before stepping away and starting to get into character. "All right, setting the scene - we join the wrestler who will one day become Gold Lioness, after losing an embarrassing tenth match in a row. Considering she had only had ten matches so far, this is quite embarrassing. She finds a wrestler with a similar streak in the locker room - what will the two bottom-dwellers come up with?"

Valley started to stumble around the ring, looking dazed, like she'd just been dragged through the ringer. Not at all a tough state to imitate for her, she'd been this way more times than she cared to count. "Again...again!" She groaned. "I can't believe I lost for the tenth time." She leaned against the ropes, smacking her forehead. "What am I doing wrong? It's almost like I have no legitimate skill as a wrestler or something!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 20, 2014 10:03 am

"I know exactly how you feel!"

Ace yelled, mask down, playing her part as she stood in front of Valley,

"I mean, I keep going at my opponents with the same strategy, knee in the rib, knee in the rib, knee in the rib, but I've lost 12 matches in a row! and I've only had 8 matches! I've only been here a week!"

She whined fantastically, throwing her hands up in the air with a frustrated groan.

"I mean, seriously, did they hire people with actual talent!? How the hell am I supposed to compare with that!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Valley couldn't help but snicker a bit from behind the mask - she had no idea how accurate Ace's imitation was, she'd never heard Jade Hawk speak and no one she could find had, either...but it sounded funny, even if it was completely off.

"If only there was some way two completely talentless wrestlers like us could find a way to win matches, even if it means disgracing the very sport that employs us and irritating the fans with our poor sportsmanship, all while wearing ridiculous outfits for a poorly defined theme! But how?"

She started to pace around the ring, rubbing her chin, lost in deep thought...until inspiration struck, and she raised her finger up towards the imagined lightbulb. "I think I've got it. Let's team up with a 200 pound gorilla and, instead of putting in effort and actually becoming decent wrestlers, cheat on all our matches! That way we can win all the time without having to do anything crazy like, you know...train, or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 20, 2014 10:29 pm

"I like it! Seriously, who bothers training anymore? That stuff is sooo last year."

"BUT WAIT!"

Ace Hawk exclaimed, hands going to her hidden mouth nervously.

"All those people have seen us fail so often! If they see us come out, even with a gorilla, they won't care about us.......I GOT IT! We can wear really, really shitty masks! They'll hide our faces, so that when the people finally see who we really are, we're already in the ring! Then they wouldn't have a choice but too pay attention to us! I think I still have a mask I made back in 4th grade as a class assignment, I can use that!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 21, 2014 6:25 am

"Lion King is playing next week at the theatre, I'll steal one of theirs." She nodded, clapping at the brilliance of their plan. "Now, all we need is a name. The Trinity? No. The Triad? No. The Three Amigos? No. The Triple Deckers? No. Two Girls, A Guy, and a Losing Streak? No. The Masks? No. The Misfits? The Lion, the Dragon, and the Hawk? No. The Third Strike? No. Threepeat? Thrice Bitten, Twice Shy? No."

She suddenly paused and sighed, reaching into her bra and pulling out a notecard. "Sorry, timeout, breaking kayfabe. Was up all night writing these, can't remember them all. Where was I, where was I..." She thumbed through the list, running her tongue over her teeth as she went. "Ah, okay, got it. The Three Ds? No. Generic Wrestling Group #24842? No. The Power Trio...I actually kind of like that one." She nodded at Ace and took out a pen, writing a little note beside it. "Ah, I've got it! We'll be called the Triple Threat...because there's three of us...and we're a threat!" She hopped up and down, doing a little cheer from her highschool days. "I'm so creative!"

Last edited by 12547 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 24, 2014 9:51 am

"Yeah! Triple Threat! Wooo!!! You are so smart! You are so smart! S-A-R-T! Imean S-M-A-R-T!"

Ace jumped up and down, waving her hands in the air.

"WAIT!!.........Now what do we do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 25, 2014 7:08 am

(([url:18wu26e5]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA[/url:18wu26e5]: I laughed XD))

It took a lot of willpower for the two masked women to not come running out to beat in the faces of Ace and Valley. Dragon had told them to never let anyone's words get to their heads. It was genuine advice. People would always say bad things about you, especially your enemies. They were never right. He, himself, admitted that he used words just to get the better of his opponents. It was all just a hand people played to gain any advantage. The worst thing you could do is let them use it.

But it was far easier said than done. Both Lioness and Hawk were already fuming when they saw the stupid imitators on the television. As the two kept talking and acting like idiots, Lioness found herself squeezing her fists tighter and tighter in her hands. Finally, they couldn't take anymore. Hawk was the first to act. She flipped over a table and stormed out of the locker room, and Lioness followed suit. They came running out from the back wearing their matching black outfits and masks. The two pretenders would probably see them coming but they didn't care. Hawk had a grudge against Ace for kicking her jaw. And Lioness had a beef with Valley Doll for cracking a bat against her spine. So that's who each of them went for, and coincidentally happened to be the one wearing the imitating costume.

Lioness leaped towards Fake-Lion with a high elbow as if to take the girl's head off. Hawk flew towards Fake-Hawk with a dropkick.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 25, 2014 7:18 am

Wow, did they look pissed. Valley expected them to come out, of course - that was the whole plan, duh - but she thought they would make a little noise first. Maybe pick up a microphone, engage in a little banter, typical smack-talking, then get to pummeling each other's faces in.

Nope, that wasn't happening, they were skipping right to the meal and screwing the appetizers. 100% fine with her.

The crowd erupted as they came out and Valley tossed off the mask, getting into her wrestling stance. "Get ready." She clenched her teeth, brimming with energy and so many old, familiar feelings. Impact in 1...2...3. "Come on!"

She ran towards Lioness, going for some blonde-on-blonde action. Ace could take Jade and deserved the pleasure, but this bitch was all hers. She came high and fast, shooting out with an elbow, but Valley ducked under it and plowed into her with a spear, trying to take both of them to the ground.

Last edited by 12547 on Sun May 25, 2014 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum