by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight - Page 4 Empty Re: Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight

Post by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

The collision was hard, and it would've hurt like hell if right now Akiko wasn't filled with more dopamine than blood on her. Still, the brunette wasted not a moment after sitting her petite frame on Liv's stomach. Listening to the roguish opponent throw another quip at her, making the furious girl blush some more, be it because of the sexual connotation of her words or if it was because of a bigger level of rage was up for interpretation.

"Jesus Fuck...!" She growled, lifting one of her arms above her head before smashing her fist and forearm against Liv's own arms which she used to protect her face. "Don't!" Another fist was brought up and smashed against that defense. "You!!" This time both arms would eclipse the lighting brought by the spotlights before Akiko's hands came down together as if she was a gorilla. "Ever!!!" both hands would then go to grab the redhead's wrists, sinking her nails and fingers into the skin while they tried to pry her arms open. "FUCKING!!!". Akiko stared at the skies, almost looking like she was praying, almost looking like she was crying, almost looking like she had given up, but not long before her head came down like a bleeding comet.

"SHUT UP?!?!?!"

Akiko was no big muscular gal, nor was she particularly thick, in fact she was small, short and skinny even. That being said; No matter the size, her head would try to nail the rebelious girl that sent her over the edge right in the face. Her whole body weight, the entire impact of gravity alongside every bit of strength she could muster, all backed that headbutt and even if Livewire managed to somehow dodge the impact, it still would cause enough of a shock for the ring to tremble, and for some of the audience attending to moan in pain.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4