Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 7 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2024 5:37 am

Trini had enjoyed victory over many women before Ayane who had dared to challenge her belly to belly. It seemed that her nationally-recognized exercise videos had made her something of a target for women who were proud of their abdominal musculature. She had made a few friends and a few rivals along the way, and while she wished Ayane would be the former, she felt a growing sense of certainty that she would instead be the latter. The Japanese woman did not seem prepared to handle defeat well at all.

Moving in the hug, Trini would thrust her belly forward once, twice, three times, battering Ayane's abs with each thrust. For several seconds after each collision, it felt as though they could very well meld together, as warm flesh, slick with sweat, slid and grinded together. Then Trini would find a sweet spot where she could maximize damage to Ayane's abs, and would flex her own set to their maximum toughness, chewing up her opponent's belly bit by bit. Then she pulled to the side and grinded her abs very slowly, brutally across Ayane's from right to left, as if trying to pull those muscles off of the woman's body altogether; and then she would repeat the same motion from the opposite direction, the whole time staring into Ayane's eyes and daring her to keep up.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 7 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 09, 2024 3:48 am

Ayane wasn't some plaything for anyone to mess with and think they could own her she would try and control the fight from here by going after Trini's belly from any angle Trini tried to fight her from. The Empress felt Trini tried to go for certain angles and Ayane would turn or adjust her body to make sure she was prepared to meet her there and thrusting at her core, she felt her body for any signs of weakness and kept grinding her abs against her to try and see what she could force out of her. She did start to notice a spat that seemed to be getting reactions from Trini, one that even when looking at her was always met with Trini changing course. It wasn't an easy spot since she was still feeling toughness but...

Ayane decided to test it out a little and focused by pushing into Trini then thrusting her core in the center and trying to force her to feel it then she would lean up to try and grind upward before slightly lowering her focus to go down. The entire time she would wait before she would focusing on the center again, seeing how Trini reacted to her attacks for any signs she was hitting something that might work.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7