Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 2 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:10 pm

Trini's adjustment and her renewed push forward paid off huge for her, as she not only saved herself from going down onto her knees, but reversed the momentum of the contest entirely. She let a smile spread across her face as she bullied Ayane back a step, sliding the purple-haired woman past the center of the ring, towards the opposite corner. Whether on her knees, flat on her back, or slumped back in that corner, a bested Ayane would make a mighty pretty sight. Trini held that vision in her mind as she kept moving her opponent back, and back...

...until she ran into a brick wall. It took her a second of grunting and colliding with Ayane before she came around to the fact that the purple-haired woman had managed to stop her advance, the same way she had stopped Ayane's. They both came forward now, leading from deep within their core. Their arms stayed high and out to their sides, possibly able to tip the contest one way or the other, and Trini kept her arms pushing forward at full throttle to try to bend Ayane back and throw her off balance. But this test of strength would be decided on a bodily basis now, as they collided body to body, chests thumping together and abs landing glancing blows.

The star of the hit exercise tapes Age of Abdominals and Love Your Core was not about to get caught out like that. She took a deep breath, her nostrils flaring and air moving right in Ayane's face, then smiled again as she flexed all of those abdominal muscles up and down her torso. When she did, she thrust herself forward against Ayane, sticking to her like glue, grinding hard with her body with the intention of overwhelming the Empress and flattening her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 2 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:49 am

Now that she was able to feel, it was obvious that Trini didn't expect to run into Ayane like that and simply not move. It was something she had never anticipated when she started pushing as hard as she did, Trini was already counting her winnings thinking she had won this exchange and now she was finding out Ayane had some power to her boast. What she had yet to learn was that this was the first of her many talents and surprising people was a common occurrence when you were a legend in the making like her. But the part she loved the most was that Trini was somewhat angered by it. Finally that sweet attitude was cracking and she was pushing at her again forcing Ayane to match it with more intensity. She was still smiling but something clicked in her that Ayane was very familiar with. Her pride was challenged so Ayane would keep going.

Now pressing in deeper and deeper Ayane matched her to refuse to move an inch, doing more than slightly tapping against Trini's body as she kept pushing back, but her plan was to keep the fight going until Ayane could shift momentum to get her arm to change from Trini's hand to her side to try and lift her and throw her off balance so she could force her to the ground!
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:37 pm

The contest raged on, Trini giving everything she had to shoving forward and feeling Ayane match it. Each of them had had their near-victory in the test of strength's opening moments, with first Ayane and then Trini nearly driving the other to her knees. Now, neither of them was getting within sniffing distance of a win. The contest entered its second minute, then its third. Sweat, both her own and Ayane's, soaked Trini's sports bra as she kept on pushing. Her abs flexed, Ayane's abs flexed, their thighs tensed and tightened, their chests started to flatten out to the sides.

Trini had been in enough tests of strength to know what would happen next. Never in history, as far as she knew, had a test of strength resulted in mutual collapse, let alone an agreement to call it a draw and move on. No, it either served its purpose by proving one fighter stronger, or else one took advantage of the other's preoccupation with the contest and used it to gain an advantage without overwhelming the other.

Ayane was a heel, and Trini was anything but. It was obvious who was going to play which role. The Japanese woman grabbed Trini's side and lifted her up. She only managed to budge Trini about an inch vertically, but that was enough to disrupt the Hollywood video star's leverage, and Trini tumbled to her back. "Oooof!" she grunted, as Ayane landed on top of her. As soon as she hit the canvas, though, Trini's legs came up to snap tight around Ayane's midsecton! Having halfway expected that Ayane wouldn't let the test of strength play out, she intended to be quick to stop her foe from taking advantage of her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:11 am

Ayane would never allow herself the indignity of losing like that, Trini had fought hard to last that long , so Ayane would save her the embarrassment of eventually being overpowered by lifting her up and bringing her to the mat where Ayane could keep control over her. Though her plan worked and she felt Trini audibly gasp when she fell down she found her waist being constricted by Trini's legs right after she got on top of her. The little street thug actually decided to try and surprise her by using her legs. Ayane was insulted and surprised by it, refusing to let herself be the victim here.

"Do you think these legs stand a chance of holding me down? Nggh.." Ayane grumbled trying to pull herself free, her arm reaching back to find a foot to grab while her other hand would come down and push on Trini's stomach, unintentionally digging into the abs of the blonde while she would look for a way out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:29 am

Having suspected her opponent wouldn't see the three-minute-long test of strength through to its conclusion, Trini was quick to bring her powerful legs into play to stop Ayane from taking advantage of the top position. She tightened them around the Japanese woman's midsection in a body scissor hold, and enjoyed the sound of the other woman grumbling and groaning as Trini applied just a fraction of her total squeezing power to those well-sculpted abs.

Judging by the bugged-out look on Ayane's face and the way she focused all her efforts on freeing herself, Trini didn't believe any of those confident words that the visitor spoke. "Mudding it at festivals builds some rad muscles, flower. Try it with me sometime, will you? I'll show you a groovy time." She spoke casually, lightheartedly, as if she wasn't even trying to maintain her scissor hold. She was, of course. When Ayane started to loosen it and press down on her belly, Trini would get a devious glint in her eye and give that belly a sudden squeeze, showing off just how much power her legs could bring to bear!

And then, she would try to unseat the Empress from her throne, twisting her legs and hoping to bring Ayane crashing down to the canvas in an embarrassing end to her brief time on top!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:33 am

The struggle turned to the ground and made the fight between them a struggle on the ground with Trini trying to squeeze her sides in half. Thankfully she was going to find trouble with the strongest core the East had ever seen, and one she intended to make the West see too. Those legs were getting tight, but all they could do was hurt, they would need more time to crush her and Trini trying to force her off was met with Ayane's resistance, refusing to let herself be ragdolled by this bitches legs.

"Dancing at a commoners's festival may sound like a fun time for you, I have other plans. Like celebrating at a fine hotel, with people worth my time." Ayane said before she would run her hands down Trini's abs with her fingers before raising her fist and giving those tight abs a hard punch. Then she would throw another and try to turn and pull on her legs so that she was turned around and facing her side or on her back, which could allow Ayane to grab her feet and try to push up to her legs and begin to stand up to force Trini down while she could get close to a top spot. "Don't feel left out, I want you right by my side for that celebration of my victory here. You'll see what a real party can be." Ayane spouted while moving.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:20 am

"'A commoner's festival?'" Trini repeated, her tone light and incredulous at the way her opponent described such a simple concept. "Where the heck do you think you're from, saying a nutty little thing like that? It's a music concert, flower; nothing too crazy, you dig, but it's all fun and games for everyone there."

The last year or two had not seen the same caliber of concert that Trini was used to from her childhood, but she still had her favorite acts and still attended what events she could. The mud pits never changed, and she had still had some spectacular times with some foxy people there. Right now, she was being invited to a very different sort of party by her purple-haired opponent, one which sounded like a hot time in its own way, though not exactly Trini's usual scene. Trini smiled and batted her eyelashes as she tried to keep the squeeze on Ayane, refusing to let go no matter what Ayane did...even when she threw those punches that tickled Trini's iron abs...

Whatever Ayane did, Trini was not going to give up the advantage that easily. "We can have a real party right now, Empress," she said, punctuating the offer with a squeeze as she put her hands under her head, doing a handstand as Ayane got to her feet with Trini's legs still wrapped around her. "Just let me show you how it's done."

When she said that, Trini's legs would unwrap from around Ayane, and she would lash out with an upside-down kick aimed right in the center of Ayane's gut at her navel!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:50 am

That simple concept made Ayane's head spin just thinking about it. "What you just described sounds exactly like the kind of dribble I would happily avoid! Blaring loud music to make yourselves deaf." Ayane scoffed. However incredulous Trini may find her it was clear Ayane found any of her interests to be completely baffling. The punches got her set up to turn when she needed and start to rise up, though Trini attempted a handstand to escape her legs couldn't dent through Ayane's unbreakable core no matter how long she kept them on, and eventually she abandoned it to pull them close and throw her legs out to Ayane's core with a kick.

"Gnggh." Ayane grunted stepping back as her belly was kicked. It felt more like a push but the force behind it moved Ayane back a few steps while she stumbled to keep herself on her feet. The move made Ayane grumble at Trini, it was bad enough that she was talking too much but trying to insult her by thinking she could break her abs? "Your idea of a party is weaker than your idea of fun and games. It's a fools errand to think you can beat me and even nuttier to think you can destroy my abs." Ayane said insulted at the perceived challenge.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:54 pm

Trini managed to do exactly what she wanted to, using the handstand kick to force her opponent back, and pushing off of the woman's belly to spring back onto her feet in a sort of half-cartwheel. The two of them were both on their feet now, and Trini did her best to ignore her opponent's poor taste in fun times. If the Empress wanted to be a Debbie Downer, then it was no skin off Trini's bones, though it did make this fight a little less fun. She had no one else to talk to in this ring, after all.

Ayane's next comment, though, was one which Trini couldn't help but respond to, with a single little laugh and a shrug of her shoulders. "Hey, be real, now! Aren't you the one throwing punches at my Age of Abdominals abs?" Trini would keep the distance between them, but would circle around Ayane. She used the renewed faceoff to flex her stomach muscles and show off her sensuous abs for her opponent, making sure Ayane could see how her skin and the muscles beneath glistened under the hot Garden lights.

"You have seen my videos, haven't you, Empress? I've even got a billboard back out in Hollywood." She would close the distance between them, slowly spiralling in towards Ayane, then testing her reaction time with a quick jab to the Japanese woman's belly!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:32 am

It was obvious she was being challenged before and this latest gesture only heightened that feeling. This american had the nerve to think her abs were something that could match Ayane, it was something that only the arrogance she had been told fit the american culture could hope to think even when looking at greatness like her. The fact that she was clearly tightening her abs as a flex only made Ayane angrier at the disrespect of the idea. "I was trying to break out of your scissor hold, I don't keep a belt this long without doing things like that." Ayane said as Trini started to move in for an attack.

She went for a jab to her stomach and while Ayane hated these kinds of scraps since she didn't get into wrestle to kickbox with unworthy foes she knew what to do and would block the punch before trying to throw a jab of her own to strike at the flexed abs of Trini. If she wanted to show off she could see what that got her. "If you're foolish enough to find that a target you think you can break, not only will I match it I'll make sure to put the image of what happens to you after on a billboard over the one you have back home."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next