Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 5 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:27 pm

Trini's brow creased in pain and concentration as she lashed out with her boot, burying her heel in her opponent's midsection and sending her flying backwards. The satisfying feeling of muscle deforming around the blow improved her spirits as she climbed carefully onto her feet, testing out her tortured leg. Muscles up and down the leg were hot and sore, but she could ignore that, and stand and run and fight just as she always did. Exertion would help to work out some of the sharp cramping sensations.

"Now why would I give up?" Trini asked with a sigh, having a little bit of trouble mustering up her usual smile. "We're having such a copacetic time—or at least we could be if you'd loosen up a little, flower. Besides, now that I know your weakness, there isn't enough gold in Fort Knox to get me to back down."

She did manage a smile, then, looking a little more smug than usual. She was sure that would drive her Japanese opponent crazy, as both of them were back on their feet and Trini moved toward the center of the ring with her hands raised in front of her, ready to attack or defend, grapple or punch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 5 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:17 am

Ayane glared at her, first for her leg still being able to work and then that cheeky grin that seemed to tell her that she knew everything she was saying was going to anger the Empress. Ayane was disrespected time and again by this american and it was high time she ended it, she would punish Trini until that smile never showed up again.

"My weakness?! And what would your arrogant assumption on that be?!" Ayane said getting closer while staring at the challenger, daring her to even imply Ayane had any kind of weakness. It was clearly an attempt to rattle her but Ayane proceeded to allow her to speak and dig her own grave on the matter.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:20 am

The Empress did not attack right away, as Trini expected she might. She approached at an even pace similar to that which Trini walked at, though she was running her mouth. Trini kept the smile on her face as Ayane barked angrily at her, demanding to know what Trini thought her weakness was.

"Mmm, I don't think I should say," the Californian beauty replied. As she did, she drew her hand slowly across her own belly, fingering her own tight and toned abs very visibly as that hand slid from her left hip up to her right flank just below her bust. "You might not like hearing it, and I don't want to upset you any more."

While she did that, she kept her other hand up, ready to move if she had to. She was willing to let her opponent talk, too. Even though they were now just a couple of feet away from each other in the center of the ring, slowly circling around each other, it seemed both of them were trying to gauge the other's mental state and figure out what she still had left in the tank.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:58 am

Trini claimed to not say what she meant but her body language was telling her something else. She was rubbing her abs while she spoke and Ayane knew from her focus earlier that it was no coincidence. Ayane refused to let this stand, she refused to let Trini's words go unpunished, nothing about a weakness of the Empress should be in jest She would move in and try to lock up with Trini, pushing herself against the American.

"You had no problem running your mouth before now you want to pretend to be considerate of my feelings? Answer me or suffer a worse fate than what you've already resigned yourself too!" Ayane shouted trying to pull Trini's arms away so she could hold them and prevent Trini from getting any grip to use against her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:43 am

"Hey there, I'm not out to harsh your vibes, flower!" Trini said, raising both hands as her opponent tried to lock up with her. They clashed and grappled palm-to-palm, Ayane aiming to pull Trini's hands away from her body, and Trini glad to tighten her own grip and oblige, spreading their arms out wide so that neither of them could actually snatch up or womanhandle the other. Their busts and, more importantly, their abs smashed together loudly.

"You want to talk feelings, we can talk feelings. Just let it out!" Trini encouraged, smiling widely right in her opponent's face and punctuating the words with a chest bump that compressed all four of their breasts more tightly against each other and made their bare abs slide together. She tensed her belly as they connected, making sure that the Japanese woman got a good feel of her sculpted physique as they struggled against each other!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:07 pm

Ayane growled when Trini opened things up and kept herself close while talking about discussing feelings, another misinterpretation of her words to get her angry. "A predator, doesn't talk with prey!" Ayane screamed and pushed into Trini, ab to abs and breast to breast while trying to push against her and force her to back down while her body matched Trini for a chance to overpower it and send her to her back.

Ayane didn't care how much Trini wanted to make her angry she would drive through her cocky words and tear down the core of her body so that Trini learned that she was dealing with the best wrestler ever and she never had a chance. She would keep rubbing her abs against Trini and letting her hard core show Trini what the pinnacle of the human body was and see if it cracked her resolve, and if it didn't she knew the abs would crack hers eventually.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 am

Trini smiled serenely, enjoying the reddening of Ayane's face, proof that the Empress was losing her composure. The woman yelled like a spoiled child, stomping her feet as they pressed body against body, sweat intermingling and abs locking together, noses touching as they let out ragged pants of exertion in each other's faces.

Ayane didn't just push, but she grinded and rubbed her abs all over Trini's, and that meant the Californian would not be content with a unidirectional application of force, either. She gyrated like Olivia Newton-John, getting nice and physical with her foe as they both bumped hard into each other and rubbed their bodies all over each other. Trini felt her bra move slightly out of position as one of Ayane's breasts caught on it.

And neither of them seemed to be making much progress, as they both kept on ferociously smacking their abs into each other with neither one of them backing down. Trini would lean in, putting her lips on Ayane's ear. "Enjoying yourself?" she whispered, before making a sudden, violent, full-body motion: bending her knees, then swinging her hips forward, letting them collide with Ayane's as her abs attacked the Empress's from below, hitting them with as much force as an uppercut punch as Trini tried to force Ayane up onto her tiptoes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:05 am

Ayane kept colliding with Trini, trying to outmuscle the witch who thought she matched an Empress and she could tell Trini was struggling to keep up. She felt the sweat racing down her skin and how her body was tensed in surprise, struggling to hold on. Some would call that a sign of excitement but Ayane heard that excuse enough times, no one was ever excited to have the Empress close to crushing them. Trini tried to maintain her facade of coolness a little longer, even whispering in her ear which made Ayane growl before she turned and directed her abs into Ayane's stomach.

"Guugh!" Ayane screamed out, both in surprise and pain. The ab uppercut wasn't the worst thing in the world but it was followed by Ayane's shock at the audacity to use it like that. To have someone's inferior belly thrusted into her stomach as if it was a weapon. She gagged and stepped back, her body jumping up with the force behind the attack, leaving her stumbling away in the aftermath.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:29 pm

The thrust of abs on abs from a low angle did what Trini wanted it to do, forcing a grunt out of Ayane and making her stumble backward a few steps. It gave Trini a little tingle of pleasure to be able to so directly assault what her opponent considered perhaps her greatest strength and to so clearly earn a point by doing so. She followed quickly, not about to let Ayane get off with just one blow. Trini would pin her against the ropes body to body!

Smiling, Trini would swing her hips around again, but this time not just in one direction. She would rotate them slightly, moving with the dancer's grace which she had long possessed, throwing her body weight into a spin that would bring her firm, round, toned rear end into contact with her opponent's midsection—using her ass to attack the Empress's abs in a hip thrust designed to knock her back another few steps and knock the wind out of her yet again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:31 pm

Ayane stepped back and Trini was moving towards her, not satisfied with how she had surprised her with one cheap shot but wanted to go back to her abs to further mock her. Ayane was near the ropes when Trini attacked again, swinging her hips around to prep one big swing and go for a large hip thrust into her abs for a second time. Ayane had time to tighten up, but was mad she had to anyway to stop an attack by someone's butt..and a lower class loser to boot.

"Gnngh!" Ayane grunted before she would try to grab Trini, her tightened abs holding out and stopping the blow from doing more damage than the last one. Ayane would pull in and hold her close before trying to knee her in the gut and turn them around so that she was on the ropes and then Ayane would lean against her to give her no room to escape.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next