by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle - Page 3 Empty Re: Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:33 pm

"Ha, been doing it couple of years. Gone all round Japan, even Hong Kong." Maxi said, the Okinawan man shaking his head.

Bouncing on his heels and moving back, Maxi made his way back to the centre of the ring. The former wanderer took the time to do some light stretching, he had a mixed feeling about Rebelle. He wanted to know if she got what it took, to go with the best.

"Right kiddo, so far I ain't convinced all that much. But I'm an easy going guy, so giving you this chance to prove yourself. When your ready come at me, and show it." Maxi said, getting back into his Jeet Kune Do stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:45 am

Rebelle couldn't help but look impressed that Maxi has traveled far doing his impersonation. Guess people enjoy those kinds of things even if it's not quite like the original. Then she would twitch a bit when he said that he wasn't impressed by her skills so far and wanted to see what she can really do. Getting off the corner, the cowgirl responded, "Okay, Mr. PB & Banana Britches, I'm not gonna go easy this time."

With that, Rebelle would stretch her arms out a bit as she walked over to Maxi. Once she got close enough, she would try to grab around his head with both hands and start giving off a few knee strikes to the head. If this worked, she would end with a punch to the gut and then an uppercut. In doing this, she wanted to show that she wasn't just looking the part of a small-time brawler, but that she is also a kick boxer.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 pm

Maxi was wanting to see if Rebelle had what it took, he'd seen a few girls in his travels who were more bark than bite. So he wanted to be sure, and it seemed Rebelle was more than eager to step up to the plate. That was good, she was young and wanting to prove herself. Maxi still was going to make this as hard as he could though.

As he edged in to attempt to strike Rebelle, he was swiftly caught and knee blows were placed on his noggin. It briefly stunned the man from Okinawa, sending him back a couple of steps. But his opponent was relenting on the attack, and the uppercut attack finally knocked Maxi to the floor. "Ghn." he sharply grunted out, the combo doing it's intended effect.

Thanks to his many years brawling in the streets, Maxi had learned to get back up as swiftly as he could when knocked down. So he'd quickly perform a ukemi roll, getting distance from Rebelle. From his crouching posture if Rebelle intended to pursue the ex sailor, as Maxi got up he'd spin and quickly perform a spinning backfist aimed at the head.

"Waataaa!" Maxi would yell out as he fired out the move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:25 am

Rebelle's combo surprisingly knocked Maxi skyward before he landed on the mat hard. She stretched out her fingers a bit on that striking hand to relax them a bit. Being this tough for a girl isn't easy, you know. As she was doing this, Maxi would quickly perform a ukemi roll to back away. Normally, the fighter that recently attacked would pursue after the one they knocked down, but Rebelle fixed up her hat a little before putting her fists back up. She had to be on the defensive as she was moving now towards Maxi.

When Maxi performed his spinning backhand, the cowgirl attempted to block it, but the impact would definitely make her grunt and send her stumbling off to the side.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Maxi was successful in delivering his backhand, somewhat but at least it had force Rebelle to stumble. She should count herself lucky, quite a few people had to pick their teeth up after Maxi fired that move out.

But nevertheless the man from Okinawa had managed to force her on the defensive, and had her side open. Usually Maxi would follow with some strikes, but he felt a bit fancier right now.

So he'd attempt to make his way over to the side of the cowgirl, and slink his arm under hers. With the pair standing up Maxi would attempt to turn her away from the corner, trying to slam her down with a chokeslam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:29 am

Dynamo44:
As Rebelle was stumbling away, her focus on her pain blinded her from the fact that Maxi was moving in fast. She didn't realize it until she felt his arm slink under hers and she was starting to be lifted up. She was far away from the corner now that the Elvis impersonator pulled her away from it. Soon, she would be in the air and slammed for a chokeslam. "GUUGH!!!" the cowgirl coughed out as she held her neck in pain. That impact did some damage on her and was making her cough. At this point, she was open for another attack.

Deus001:
Maxi was able to deck Rebelle hard with that chokeslam, it wasn't a move that the ex sailor did all that often. He'd seen it in action, but he was more of a striker/high flyer sort of person thanks to his Jeet Kune Do training. But still travel the streets enough and you can learn all sorts of stuff.

"Damm...messed up my hair...." Maxi muttered out, rolling away and using his hands to make his hair back into it's usual style. He had the advantage at this point, and it was time to try and take do something with it. The man from Okinawa took a deep breath and got back onto his feet, and would begin sizing up the cowgirl.

Once Rebelle had gotten to her knees Maxi would aim to deliver two or three kicks to her chest, his legs were educated and Maxi intended to use them to the best of his ability.

Dynamo44:
As Rebelle was coughing and groaning, she would slowly try to get up on her knees, but on the way, she would hear Maxi say something about his hair getting messed up again. This made her giggle through her groaning and asked, "Dang, boy, what are ya? An impersonator or a runway model?" Maxi would then come in to give a few kicks to the chest. Rebelle tried to block, but the kicks proved to be effective and she was knocked down again.

Now, holding onto her chest in pain, she would groan again. But she also smiled and chuckled as she mocked, "Damn, messed up my hair."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Maxi had to hand it to this woman, even when she was losing she still had sprit. That sort of thing would get her far in the world of fighting, the man from Okinawa could tell that right now.

And not only did Rebelle have guts, she also had a cocky mouth on her too. Maxi had that too, and the man could humour her to be sure.

"Meh, that how they do hair in the west? Kiddo hope that mane don't get caught in them tumbleweeds." Maxi let out a loud laugh and went away to the far turnbuckle.

"Whenever your ready kid." Maxi would shout, getting himself ready. Maxi might have battled in the streets for many years, but he did have a sense of honour. Plus Rebelle wasn't cheating, so in his mind Maxi could afford to let Rebelle get herself back up. He had proved he meant business with those legs of his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:14 am

Rebelle would hear Maxi trash talking her as she was trying to stand up. Most people would be angry when they get mocked like this...but the cowgirl just chuckled and laughed. "What do you know about the west, boy? Most us folks personally don't care on how our hair is done. Just as long as we're still havin' a hootin' and hollerin' good time!" As soon as she rose back up, Rebelle returned to her fighting stance and ran to him this time. Knowing how tough Maxi's kicks are, she would try a different approach. This time as she is running, she would attempt to jump and give a flying knee strike to her opponent's face.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:07 pm

"Yeah well there's that, alright let's keep going kiddo." Maxi merely stated with a smile, he was thankful that Rebelle was being such a good sport. Most kids these days were all talk and no walk, here though Rebelle was doing alright. Maxi had fought enough people to gauge someone by how they acted.

Maxi had edged forward, hoping to apply more of his pressure. But it seemed his foe was eager to take the fight to the man from Okinawa, as she charged forth with a flying knee attack. As Maxi was moving forward he had walked right into it, and only managed to get his hands up to mitigate some of the impact. But it would still do it's job though, the former wanderer let out a grunt of pain as he was knocked down to the floor. The blow had left him reeling for now though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:50 pm

(Sorry about the wait.)

Rebelle's knee strike had landed a successful blow and left Maxi reeling in pain for the moment. Not wanting to waste a second, she immediately rushed in. She would attempt to grab his arm as she shouted, "Now get over here, varmint!"

If she managed to do that, the cowgirl would also try to turn Maxi on his back and wrench his arm behind his back in an armlock.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next