Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine - Page 16 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:43 am

Odessa took a nice, long time playing with Karina, kissing her way up the blue-haired beauty's torso, suckling on her breast, then laying her head down on Karina's other breast while toying with her saliva-covered nipple with a finger. She has such an amazing body... Odessa would think to herself, feeling Karina's nipple tickling her ear, and feeling the wet, sweaty, luscious flesh of the Beast's breasts squishing under her head and partially molding around the contours of the side of her face.

It was practically heavenly. But they were still in the sauna, laying on the sticky mats covered in steam droplets and in their own bodily fluids, the temperature continuing to rise higher and higher. Odessa was almost asleep as she laid on the pillow-like breast of her foe, exhaustion almost taking her over. She needed some rest in a more...luxurious setting. She wanted to ravish Karina and be ravished by her somewhere where they could both be comfortable, without fear of overheating. She sighed and grinned as she felt Karina's hand petting her head.

"Mm...a cold shower...is exactly what I need, too, darling...or maybe a cold soak in the tub..." Odessa would reply. She would turn herself over and throw a leg over Karina, straddling her, scooting forward so that she could look Karina in the eyes. Her chocolate breasts brushed softly across Karina's vanilla ones. "Maybe we need to book a penthouse suite...five-star hotel...and see what sort of trouble we can get into up there, hmm?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:32 pm

This entire match had really pushed the limits for Karina's strength and endurance, which had faltered around the end. Even though she had lost, she was content with how the match had gone. It was a tough one that she knew was one of the hardest ones she had done, despite not being painful at all. She kept that hand in Odessa's hair while the woman came up to straddle her, feeling her breasts gently caressed by Odessa's massive pair, which was a feeling she was enjoying. She would tilt her head to the side, briefly looking at the blushing referee before a sigh came from Karina, who was thinking about what Odessa was saying.

" Usually.. I do not accept such things from anyone.. " She mumbled out at first, her eyes traveling back to look into Odessa's eyes. Even though the match was done, she still felt like tussling, though resting and a cold shower would have to come first. " Alright.. I think I'll come along with ya.. " She snickered, closing her eyes again to release a frustrated sigh. " You're sooo going to get it, though.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:16 pm

Odessa laid her tired body down on Karina's, laying large, firm breast on top of large, firm breast, their dark and light skin molding together deliciously. She sighed as she pressed down on Karina. She was so exhausted, and was so comfortable on top of her blue-haired new friend, that she almost felt as though she could go to sleep right there. But they still had quite the fun night ahead of them before they could truly get some rest.

"I'm glad you will," Odessa purred, when Karina agreed to the night which Odessa had proposed for the two of them. The ebony beauty would press her lips against Karina's, sucking up saliva and sweat from Karina's soft, warm mouth. She was still feeling competitive, too, and, after they took an hour or two to relax and recuperate, she was going to be ready to tussle with Karina again, albeit in a very different way. She pulled her lips back from Karina's and giggled.

"You're on, Karina, my darling. Round two will begin just as soon as we step out of that cold shower. You had better prepare yourself for quite the wild night."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16