by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine Empty Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:53 am

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

No Limit Sauna Smother Match
Attire: Bikinis

Odessa stood outside the door to the on-site sauna which AFW maintained for the benefit and the comfort of their wrestlers. Usually, it was open for any wrestler’️s use. But on some special occasions, it was closed down to the majority of the promotion’️s wrestlers so that it might serve as the battleground for a single pair of them. Today, Odessa was one half of that pair. She was here at the sauna to duel.

The ebony beauty would tug a little at the tiny jet black string which hugged her hips, keeping the little thong bikini attached to her voluptuous body. She looked up into the mirror on the wall right beside the door, taking in her own countenance, spinning slowly so that she could appraise herself from every angle—she took in the sight of her large, round breasts, her long, strong legs, and her ample hindquarters, every body part the lovely cocoa skin color that seemed to be so rare in AFW. She smiled. Everything seemed to be in order.

She turned to the busty referee who was standing beside her. The woman in the striped bikini seemed amused by Odessa’️s small pre-match ritual. “How do I look, darling?” Odessa asked, tilting her head towards the referee and spreading her arms.

The referee rolled her eyes bemusedly and crossed her arms over her chest. “Now, you understand the rules, don’️t you, Miss Brock? I won’️t be in the room with the two of you. It will be only yourself and Miss Rine, until I am needed to count one of you out.”

“I understand,” Odessa replied, with a light laugh. “And I’️m very much looking forward to meeting my opponent…Miss Rine.”

“There are no limits, and anything goes. This match doesn’️t end when one of you smothers the other out. It will only end when the winner is satisfied and calls me in to make the final count.”

“I understand, dear. Perfectly.” Odessa would take a step forward. “Don’️t you need to pat me down to ensure I’️m not carrying any weapons?”

The joke got a small, snorting laugh from the referee. Odessa’️s jet black bikini was practically skintight, and there was nowhere to hide anything on her person. The referee would play along a little, glancing down to Odessa’️s chest, then leaning forward to ogle the ebony beauty’️s ass for a few seconds. The tiny string of her thong bikini which traveled between her butt cheeks was obviously not hiding anything.

“You’️re clean. Go ahead inside.”

Odessa would laugh and wiggle her fingers at the referee in a parting wave. “Thank you, dear. I’️ll call you just as soon as I’️m finished having my fun with her.” With those pleasantries out of the way, the British wrestler would open the door and step into the sauna, heading to the opposite end of the room and sitting down to wait for her opponent.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:08 am

Very rarely would accept matches that required her to wear something more revealing. Her Punkish schoolgirl outfit was basically enough to perform in, but this was the kind of match that actually required her to wear a bikini. At first Karina wanted to decline, but after the match type was told to her, she could not let the opportunity to do whatever she wanted with her opponent to go to waste. It was even better than it was going to be a private match, which really allowed Karina to.. Experiment.. On her opponent's body without anyone watching her.

She stepped to the door where the referee was waiting for her, Karina being dressed in a dark blue bikini set with lighter blue wave patterns upon the bottom of each clothing. She rolled her shoulders a few times, getting herself warmed up to meet and fight her opponent. The referee was a bit intimidated by the Beast, who was usually very fearsome in matches, even towards those who were not her opponent! However, her eyes were wandering down towards the chest that Karina had. Her tied up top did not conceal to much of her bust, but now that she was wearing a dark blue bikini top the size of Karina's full orbs were easily seen!

Karina rolled her eyes when she realized what the referee was looking at, snapping her middle finger and thumb from each other to gain the woman's eye contact again. " My eyes are up here. ". After the referee apologized, she explained the rules, which only made Karina more eager to get inside and see what her opponent looked like. She gave a simple nod when the referee told her that she could get inside, stepping into the steamy room that immediately brushed over her creamy skin. The air was warm and heavy, which was going to cause a problem if she was going to go all out. It would mean that she could not gain air quickly without it being too moist and warm for her lungs.

Once she had ventured inside and the door closed behind her, she took notice of her opponent, who was seated at the other side of the room. Her eyes only needed a quick second to roam over that half displayed body, a nod of approval soon following as Karina would boldly step up towards her. " So you're my opponent? You certainly look tasty. " She showed flashy, predatory grin, almost like she was actually thinking of eating her! " The things I will do to you.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:36 am

It was hardly a minute before the door opened again, the cooler air of the corridor rushing in as if to herald to Odessa the presence of her opponent. The ebony beauty watched the lighter-skinned wrestler enter, and her gaze slowly traveled the length of the woman’️s body. Odessa smiled. This Miss Rine was impressively built—almost as impressively built as Odessa herself was—with an ample chest and hips which suggested a generously-proportioned rear end. Odessa would need to get behind her opponent to confirm her suspicions in that regard.

She stood up as her opponent spoke, stepping forward towards the other powerful wrestler. “And you, my dear, look delicious,” she replied. She got closer to her opponent, very close—almost close enough for their noses to brush together as Odessa stared into her foe’️s yellow eyes. “I’️m sure your fantasies of dominating me must be very vivid, my dear. I have that effect on women.” She would reach forward with one hand, sliding it along the top of her opponent’️s creamy bust, then over her shoulder. She would slowly walk around the woman so that she could get a look at her ass. It was lovely, like the rest of this woman’️s body. “Just as I suspected,” Odessa said with a grin, reaching one hand down to squeeze her foe’️s posterior.

“I regret to inform you that you won’️t be doing many things to me tonight, darling—save for what I instruct you to do,” Odessa would say, speaking quietly in her opponent’️s ear. “I will break you down, and make you into my plaything. The referee won’️t come in until I call her—how long do you think she’️ll wait until she gives up and goes home to get some rest? Two hours? Five hours? Once she goes, there won’️t be anyone to end your suffering, your humiliation…and you, Miss Rine, shall be mine all night long.” She would blow a puff of hot air across the woman’️s ear before letting go of the lighter-skinned woman’️s ass and walking back around her so that they stood face to face once again, breasts pressing together lightly.

“Would you care to give me your name, dear? All I have to go on is what the referee called you…Miss Rine. Your surname, I assume.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:51 am

The beast knew that she could never underestimate a single opponent. This type of match was not unfamiliar to her since she always fought for dominance over the other, but the extra affect of a sauna and that no one was going to be watching these two go at it, it left many, many options for the both of them to use. Karina felt like she was being examined by the woman as she pressed up against her, Odessa acting much like the beast, telling her how delicious she looked and even knowing what kind of look she was given Odessa. Still, the beast was not phased with the way the woman acted or even pressed up against her.

Still, Karina could not stop herself from letting a faint tint of crimson to appear upon her heated cheeks, feeling that hand started to explore the territory that was Karina's body, her eyes following the motion of the woman as she walked around her. She still had her guard up, though when Odessa began to squeeze her firm rear, Karina basically twitched forward, not having expected such a sneaky grope! It did not actually make her attack Odessa since that soft voice that brought those words into her ear made the beast shudder slightly in excitement.

It was only when Odessa started to call out such bold proclamations, that the beast began to woke up from the slight, docile stance she had been carrying while Odessa had been playing with the parts of her body. Even if that voice was soft and pleasant, those words were dangerous and the beast had to one up her, even if they weren't fighting yet. " ..I see. " She would bring her hands around, gently wrapping her arms around Odessa's waist when she pressed up against her front again and would decrease the space between their bodies by pulling Odessa in that firm hug, a soft huff escaping the beast since her breasts were basically pancaking into Odessa's huge pair.

" That sounds kinkier than I first wanted.. But.. let me tell you what is going to happen.. " She would in turn, try to blow cold air against the woman's cheek before she pressed her forehead against Odessa's, making sure their eyes were upon each other. " I am going to work you in every submission hold I know.. I will take my time picking apart your delicious body, savoring piece by piece as I make you beg for mercy.. " She then dropped a hand low, gently brushing over Odessa's lower back before she took a handful of Odessa's butt cheek, the Beast playing a very bold game. " After that, I'm going to smother you with every part of MY body. I am going to familiarize myself with you, making sure I know every weakness, and will exploit them tonight! " She would lean in, closing the space further to deliver a quick kiss on her opponent's cheek, just to see if she could make her blush.

The beast however, did not cease her vocal attack yet, only need a brief pause to solidify the glare in her eyes. " I will make sure that from this day forward, every time you will find yourself close to an orgasm, you will be thinking of what I have done to you today! " She would then release Odessa completely, deciding to take her steps back and get ready, giving her a wide grin now that she was in control again. " This is your jail, and I am Karina Rine.. Your warden. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 am

Odessa smiled smugly, noting the tint of crimson which began to appear on the other wrestler’️s face while she spoke of dominating her. This was an impressive woman, a powerhouse, one who perhaps was not entirely prepared to go as far into the realm of the sensual as Odessa was. By the same token, perhaps Odessa was not quite so willing to go as far to inflict pain as her opponent. Or perhaps both of those assumptions were wrong. Obviously, both women were very much willing to use their ample assets to smother and humiliate their foes.

Right now, those assets were pressed up against each other, breasts smashed against breasts as the blue-haired woman pulled Odessa into a hug. Odessa would wrap her arms around her opponent in reply, eliminating any space between the two of them at all, both large pairs of tits pancaking each other as they fought for the tiny space between the women’️s bodies.

Odessa listened to what her opponent had to say, the smile on her face growing wider with each word. The kiss on the cheek was enough to bring a very light blush to her dark face, but she would not back down, not for a second. “What an incredible imagination you have, my dear,” Odessa would say, leaning in to return the kiss on the cheek, seeking to deepen her opponent’️s blush. “And it all sounds very, very tantalizing. If you really were able to overpower me, and to smother me out, and to make me yours…then I would accept that. But I’️m afraid you have no chance, sweet Karina. My name is Odessa Brock, and I will do things to you that you could never even imagine.” She would press her face more closely against Karina’️s, their lips a hair’️s breadth away from touching.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:15 am

Even that little advance of the Beast was not enough to make Odessa back down. Instead, it glued their bodies together as she even returned the firm hug and the kiss on the cheek! Karina could tell that this woman was experienced in more ways than one, and now had Karina at a bit of disadvantage since the Beast wasn't exactly sure what to expect from this woman, who was almost pressing up against her for a kiss! Karina's head did tilt only an inch away before she recovered herself from the reflex that sought to withdraw her from this sensual kind of combat, her eyes narrowing as that blush did get cheaper thanks to that close contact, but it was not enough to force Karina away.

She was back up against the woman, who did not seek to release the Beast and would keep her contained in the hug, something Karina was going to answer in kind. She slightly intensified the hug of her own, really looking to make sure that their breasts were kissing hotly together. If it weren't for their tops it might have been ever worse off thanks to the heat inside this room, which was starting to make a few droplets of sweat form upon her shoulders and along her back. " Make you mine, huh..? " She did not use that kind of phrase but now that Odessa said that, she could not help but smirk at the thought of it.

" I think I would enjoy making you mine. " She did not back away anymore, almost like she was daring Odessa to close the distance between their lips, even going as far as to tilt her head slightly to the side, the Beast actually allowed Odessa to now only touch her assets but also to go for a kiss! Many people were afraid to even touch Karina, but the Beast was not enticing Odessa to do without any consequences of pain. " You keep talking like this.. And I might have to carry you home to make it really private.. " She added a wink to her sentence, already enjoying the boldness this woman had going for her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:48 am

Odessa was now sure that her opponent had less experience in the more sensual forms of combat than she did. The talk of hentai tactics and the closeness of their bodies made her blush. But Odessa also noted that Karina did not back down when faced with these advances from the ebony beauty. Instead, the woman embraced them, and made Odessa’️s words her own, all the while holding Odessa tightly and tightening her grip on the British wrestler.

Odessa would not back down either. She would tighten her hug, and it soon transformed from a simple way to keep Karina in one place to something more, a bearhug, applied with great effort as Odessa attempted to squeeze her opponent into submission, into retreat, daring Karina to try to squeeze harder and see which of them would be forced to seek a way out of the mutual embrace first. “And I, Karina, will enjoy making you mine.” She would breathe on Karina’️s lips, almost, but not quite, touching them with her own. Then, Odessa would pull her head back, depriving Karina of the kiss she very well might have expected.

“You’️re catching on quick, dear. But you won’️t be able to keep up with me,” Odessa would say, winking back at Karina. “I am going to break you down, physically, mentally, and sexually. You are going to enjoy yourself while you’️re suffocating underneath my butt and underneath my breasts. Speaking of which…” She would glance down to their colliding chests, pancaked against each other, where beads of sweat were already beginning to form. “How do you feel, dear, having your breasts flattened by such a superior pair as mine?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:01 am

The beast found herself in a stalemate. The woman did not back down and Karina's stubbornness prevented her from even thinking about it. Before she could transition her own arms back in a bear hug, Odessa was one step ahead of her and pulled the beast right into her. Karina released a soft groan, feeling her chest just being flattened into Odessa's pair, and those last words really started to ignite that crimson color on her cheeks into an even deeper one. " Tch.. I'm going to make you regret saying that! " The last thing Karina wanted was to be locked in a smother hold in this kind of heat, which was slowly but surely working up the temperature in and out of Karina's body.

Karina's arms soon took their respective place back around Odessa. If this woman wanted to play chicken in terms of bear hugs with her than she would be sorely mistaken if she thought she could make Karina back down with it! Her right hand would take a tight hold on the left arm and soon enough she really applied pressure in her own hug, purposely pressing her chest into Odessa to try and turn the tables, to make her own breasts dominate that pair that were threatening to engulf them! She had almost longed for that kiss, but since Odessa decided not to engage it, she would have to punish her even further.

She decided to use something her old rival loved to do to others. " Let's see if you like being impaled.. " She stroked her tongue over her own lips, keeping a tight hold of Odessa's waist before she would try to lift her off her feet and up high! Not only that, she would immediately squeeze down on that waste, trying to impale the woman on her tits and really show her what the Beast was made of!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:46 am

Odessa laughed as she watched the blush on her opponent’️s face grow even redder. “Aww, poor Karina. Too embarrassed to admit your breasts are no match for mine, huh?” she taunted, as she tightened her hug and felt her opponent falter slightly. Her breasts waxed, and her opponent’️s waned, as the ebony orbs began to eclipse their ivory counterparts.

Such dominance would not last for long, as Karina would soon rally and adjust her hold on Odessa so that she now had the ebony beauty in a bearhug as well. Odessa grunted as she felt her opponent’️s hug grow tighter. She looked down at their colliding chests, and her eyes widened slightly as she felt and saw her breasts pushed back by Karina’️s, first to an equal position where each pair was crushing and deforming the other in equal measure, then all the way back to an inferior position as the ivory beauty’️s breasts began to dominate hers. “Nnnh…no…” Odessa growled, before crying out as she was suddenly lifted up by her opponent. Her hold on Karina loosened as the woman hoisted her into the air, and her breasts would be forced back into full retreat, molding weakly around Karina’️s ivory tits as the woman’️s nipples stabbed upwards.

Odessa kicked her legs, trying to get her feet back down on the floor of the sauna. It couldn’️t be easy for Karina to keep her up like this, especially in such muggy, stifling air. Once her feet were back on the ground, Odessa would take her revenge…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Now that Karina had the woman right where she wanted her, it was time to really show her who she was dealing with! It was a bit hard to keep Odessa in this hold because the heat had caused both their bodies to be a bit slippy, so she had to milk every second of it. When she heard the woman's disapproval, she would try to really intensify the hug and make her suffer. " That's right! This is the power of MY breasts! " She shouted up at the woman, the adrenaline rushing back in her body as she would only last the hug until all that feeble kicking kicking were starting to mess with her stability.

Instead of just releasing Odessa back onto her feet, she would simply fall backwards, making it look like she was going to fall on her own back and make Odessa come along for the ride but at the last moment she would twist her body to the side, trying to make Odessa hit the mats first so Karina could squash on top of her and also try to pin her down! The Sauna was making it hard for Karina to actually hold her opponent in such holds, Karina took a mental note from it that this could be both a curse and a blessing, but right now she had to press her advantage and keep Odessa from recovering, she had to make this woman suffer in all ways just to show her that she was no match to the beast!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down