Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Oh, a limo. Nice. Patty had always wanted to ride in a limo, ever since she was suspiciously not invited to the prom by anyone in high school.

The door opened like the entrance to a gladiator's arena, and Patty was the challenger about to step up against the lion. Patty had seen Melissa quite a few times in her studies on Tension, and she thought she would be ready for the woman's imposing presence. But seeing something and experiencing it were two wildly different things, and the hairs standing up on the back of Patty's neck were a testament to that. She was clearly laying it on thick, trying to impress Patty with her dominating aura.

It was working.

But she had come this far, and she refused to back down. She gave a quick nod to Ran, steeling their nerves, and into the breach they went.

"Thank you for-" She slid into the limosuine and immediately paused as she settled into the seat. Comfortable leather. Very comfortable. It took a moment to get her train of thought back on the rails, as Ran took a seat and started adjusting her camera settings. "Ah, yes - thank you for seeing us on such short notice, Ms. Sellers. I understand you have a busy schedule, and I apologize if I caught you off guard."

Despite the obvious tension in the air, there was no reason that Patty couldn't be cordial with the long, cool woman in a black dress sitting beside her. Right? Right.

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers

Post by Kelsea Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:47 pm

"not at all Deary..." The door was shut behind them and shortly afterwards the driver took the cue to set off at a slow pace "Believe you me, it would take a lot more to take me off guard..." The inside of the limousine was kitted out in soft luxurious white leather and cream fur flooring that was more pleasing on the easy and to the touch then the interior of most people's living rooms. Melissa was stationed on the two seats facing forwards that was next to the door they entered through; on the left hand side after the door was another set of two seat facing sideways and stood infront of them was what could only be described as a mini bar set up on the right hand side of the of the limo interior.

Melissa reached over to a bucket size "cup" holder build into the structure that held about 8 inches worth of diamond like crushed ice and a bottle of expensive looking medium dry white wine.

"Care for a glass?" Melissa asked as she pulled up the bottle by the neck and delicately took one wine glass flute delicately by the stem between her middle and ring finger. "Or of whatever takes your fancy."

Spotlight
characters:
Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 2 ELZuoMvBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 2 OG5hnuaBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 2 Cg3CzYmBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:15 pm

So, this was how the 1% lived? Seating and floors made from the skin of dead animals, a portable minibar for casual inebriation, and wine that was probably older than the person drinking it. Patty could get used to this, and it made her hunger all the more for the days when her deserved accolades would finally arrive.

Patty knew she really shouldn't drink. She wanted her wits about her for the interview, had to remain completely in her headspace for this. But, to be fair, an incredibly rich and sexy woman invited her into a limousine and offered her expensive wine. Some things you just don't say 'no' to.

"Oh, thank you." Patty reached for a wine glass and held it, trying imitate the way Melissa did it. Felt sort of awkward, but when in Rome... "I'm sure your time is precious, and I won't take up too much of it. Would you like to begin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Melissa held the glass delicately, not with the base of the glass against her palm like you might see with a more rounded wine glass, but instead with the back of her ring and little finger against the stem and the thumb balancing the base. However she had to manuever her fingers slightly differently as she collected up a second flute to offer also to the almost forgotten Ran.

"Oh, all business?" She said with a faint smile as she pour herself a glass of the wine and the moved the bottle to fill up theirs too "I think you'll find that I am not quite like my dear sweet sister in that respect... But if you feel more comfortable moving onto matters of work..."

Spotlight
characters:
Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 2 ELZuoMvBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 2 OG5hnuaBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 2 Cg3CzYmBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Ran took the flute, knowing full well she'd have a bit of an awkward time holding it while she filmed, but Patty wasn't overly worried. She had confidence in the skills she'd taught the blossoming camerawoman. The footage might get a tad shaky, but it wasn't anything they couldn't fix in post.

Patty took a sip of the wine and immediately wanted to just down the whole thing in the most uadike way imaginable. It was silky and smooth with a rich vanilla taste that bubbled all the way down and tickled her insides. She shuddered at the feeling as her face reddened.

"Oh, wow." She glanced at Ran, who was having about the same reaction, the blushing even more obvious on her pale skin."That's, ah..." She scratched her brain for a fancy word. At least four syllables. "...ebullient." Nailed it!"And I suppose we don't have to go straight to business, though I'm not sure what else you'd have in mind, Ms. Sellers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:36 pm

"What ever takes your fancy.." She said, the openness of the invitation indicating that small talk was not necessary prerequisite by any means... Probably the Sellers was just distinguishing herself from her older sibling. Melissa placed the wine bottle back into the holder and sat back into the leather sit with fluid ease... Crossing one leg over the other slowly as she brought the flute to her lips, taking a moment to breath in the scent before she took a carefully measured sip.

"I take it you approve of the wine then."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:41 am

Patty was blushing, she knew she was blushing, but damned if she could stop it. She'd been so confident before, but now it felt like that assuredness had melted away under Melissa Seller's raw heat. It wasn't simply infatuation, either - she was quite pretty, but it wasn't like Patty hadn't interviewed fine women before. If it was just that, she could handle it with ease and professionalism. But Melissa had an onverpowering vibe that seemed to dominate the room. There were girls, there were women, and then there were queens.

Patty closed her eyes for a moment and focused, summoning her resolve and not thinking about Melissa's perfectly sculpted legs as they crossed over one another in a move that would have been fit for the steamiest movie. Nope. Not thinking about them at all.

"Yes, I love it." She blurted out, as if the words accidentally fell out of her mouth. "But business before pleasure." She winced . "Not that I'm trying to insinuate anything lewd when I say 'pleasure', there. I strictly mean in a general sense, that-"

Ran leaned Patty's way and threw a quick whisper to help her get centered. "The royale."

"The royale! Let's, ah, get to talking about that." Patty hopped up in the seat as she got back on track, then quickly settled down into a straight posture. She looked back to Ran as she started up the footage, and the little red light on the camera told her all she needed to know: Show time.

"Greetings, Tension fans - this is Patty O' Malley with a very special episode of Breaking the Tension!" She gave a slight nod to the camera, playing it more low-key than usual. "The more astute among you might notice that I'm dressed today, and that's because I'm in the company of none other than Melissa Sellers herself. Famous to some. Infamous to others. Respected by all. Ms. Sellers has been shaking up Tension quite a bit lately, raising eyebrows throughout the AFW, and now Breaking the Tension! is bringing you the answers you've been dying to hear...whether you'll like them or not."

Kelly Conway: Eat. Your. Heart out.

"Before we begin, Ms. Sellers, let me thank you for taking the time to speak with us. You've been an incredible host." She placed her hand over her chest and held the microphone out for Melissa's reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:44 am

Although Patty was somewhat infatuated and unfocused, Melissa didn't seem to notice... Or at least she didn't show that she noticed. The Tension GM gently twirled her flute glass a little, allowing the liquor to swirl around in an anticlockwise motion as Patty spoke

"Please, don't mention it.."
She said, despite what Patty might think she hadn't really gone to much effort to wow her even though that had been the effect.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:01 am

Patty did her best to suppress any girlish giggles that may or may not have been trying to force their way. Melissa Seller was a professional, and so was Patty. She could get through this.

"Let's talk about what everyone is talking about - the Tension Battle Royale. The first such event in Tension history, all for the chance to challenge the defending champion, John Mitchell." Patty imagined a picture of Johnny was a waving flag in the background. Perfect picture for this spot, she'd have to edit it in later. "You've assembled a very unique cast of eight for the event, each one with wildly different styles and backgrounds. Could you run us through the contestants and explain some of your thoughts for picking as you did? Maybe even share your personal pick to win?"

A rather complex set of questions. Patty felt Melissa was up to the task.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:00 pm

"Oh deary, that would be quite the mouthful, wouldn't it..?" Melissa said, almost as if suggesting secretly to Patty that she left her question far too open for Melissa to speak in length. The Sellers took a sip from her wine for a second or two, closed her eyes to savour the taste for a another second or three.. And then finally looked towards Patty and the camera again.

"We have 8 competitors in Tension's first ever Battle Royale... The guest list features such names as Ms. Harenwood, Ms. Poison, Mr. Gastin, Ms. Kirishima, Ms. Tassilotte, Mr. Higurashi, Ms. Laren and Ms. Kaburagi.. Each, I have had the luxury of hand picking for this momentous occasion.. For some this will be an opportunity to take the next step here in Tension and display what it has been difficult to show up until now... For some just starting out here in Tension it will be an opportunity to show what they are made of and make an early name for themselves here in Tension" Melissa lowered her head a little, the line just under her brow looking dark as the tone of her voice lowered just slightly "for some it will be a chance to prove that they are not completely worthless here in Tension." And then without as much as an Entr'acte, the tone was lifted and her soft subtly seductive voice was back

"But surely you can't expect me to give away the big reveal of who my pick for the Tension Battle Royale is... At least not this early on in the interview, that would be going straight to dessert without starters or mains. But perhaps there is one or two competitors you would like me to address more fully?" Melissa soothed words from her lips, answering Patty's question fairly vaguely and gently guiding the line of questions.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next