Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:37 am

Patty had the slight feeling that she was being lead just a bit, but she didn't fight it. After all, this had to be organic, didn't it? Her fans didn't want a wooden format, they didn't want a bland question and answer session. The conversation had to breathe, flow naturally, get the best of Melissa's personality. Just a little free-form going on. It hardly meant that Patty had lost control of the situation. Right? Right.

"Fair enough, fair enough." Patty let it off with a laugh and shifted about in the seat, leaning back to try and mimic Seller's own stance. "I suppose we might as well start with the elephant in the room - namely Clyde Gastin." A dangerous subject to bring up with Melissa Sellers, but then, what was Breaking the Tension! without a little tension?

"Clyde is a veteran - indeed, his career dates back to the Sex Wars days. One of the most easily recognized faces on the brand, and many had him pegged as a future World Champion. Some of those same people are now calling foul at his current treatment in the brand, pointing to both his rather...interesting match at Showdown and the three-on-one battle he has to take part in before the royale." She brought the microphone back to Melissa as she tossed her hair back, trying to put her poise on the same level as the illustrious GM. And succeeding. Because she was Patty O' Malley. "Can you explain your rationale here and finally silence those critics?"

Last edited by 12547 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers

Post by Kelsea Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:09 pm

"Ah, Mr. Gastin.." Melissa repeated the name, leaning back into her limo couch.. It was a controversial topic but a very predictable topic. Melissa had certain expected Patty to bring it up.

"I find it interesting indeed that critics of his 'treatment'.." She said with visible finger quotation marks "Are calling foul when he was basically gifted the opportunity to have sex with a drop dead gorgeous woman and also the possibility of winning a prestigious title all in the one match."

"After an embarrassing defeat that ended his title reign as 24/7 champion against the kawaii team Brat Pack... I felt that maybe Mr. Gastin could do with a direction adjustment... I gave him a match at Tension vs. Friction that could have progressed his career but certain..." Melissa hesitated as she tried to think of the right word "...for want of a better term, 'Self imposed but completely unofficial managerial associates' of Mr. Gastin voiced concerns after the match that he was not being guided in the right direction."

"I listened to them concerns and called off future matches, it was only after Mr. Gastin paid me a visit personally and demanded the match against Ms. Minetti at Showdown that I set it up for him. However, like a dog never satisfied with the bone presented to them, he played up during his second bite at the cherry."

"In short, the match at Tension versus Friction was an opportunity... The match at Showdown was an answer to demands made... The handicap match was what comes of biting the hand that feeds you Ms. O’️ Malley."

Spotlight
characters:
Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 3 ELZuoMvBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 3 OG5hnuaBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 3 Cg3CzYmBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:31 pm

Patty managed to keep it bottled inside, but she couldn't help but shudder at Melissa's words. There was a sort of power in them, a measured way she spoke, like each sentence was vetted in her mind for maximum effect before she spoke them. Unless her keen senses failed her - and they never did - there was more than a little edge directed Patty's way, no doubt trying to make sure she toed the line. Technically speaking, as an employee for AFW, Melissa could have made Patty's life extremely unpleasant were she so inclined.

But Patty had the power of the press on her side, a shimmering shield that protected her. The people would stand behind no matter what happened, and knowing that gave her some calm.

"A dire warning that many will take heed to, I'm sure." But not Patty! "Another participant of interest is Poison, a member of Thorns of the Rose, the group that was announced along with the Battle Royale. Could you tell us a little of your ties with this group, give us some insight on the members and their goals in Tension?

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Kelsea wrote:Melissa idly let the leg that was knoted over the top of the other thigh kick up very gently as she rotated her ankle in a circular motion

"I believe that Ms. Poison is quite the talented and underated individual here in Tension, hopefully a stint in the Tension Battle Royale will help realize the potential there.

As for her affiliates... Roses of a Thorn is a female only faction that believe men to be the weaker sex... An ideology that it is no secret I am much in tune with as I'm sure many others in Tension are. My keen senses predict great things from these group of women."
She brought the wine and took a very slight sip

"You will kindly note that despite good arguments behind me placing each member of the faction into the Battle Royale, that I have only entered Ms. Poison. Hopefully similar critics from before that cried foul will likewise take note that there is no unfair advantage to be gained by Roses of a Thorn in this contest."

acuya wrote:Patty was actually in the demilitarized zone of this battle of the sexes, preferring to stay neutral. She didn't like many men, but then again, she didn't like many women, either. Devoted as she was to her career, she simply had no time for psychological romance, marrying her career instead. She was attracted to the truth. A honesexual. Aroused by the facts. The dirty, dirty facts...and Brian Williams. And Melissa's thigh was pretty hot, too.

She cleared her throat and fought the blush away, centering on Melissa's foggy blue eyes. "Let's take a moment to delve into that ideology for a moment. As you said, you believe men are the weaker sex, which would hardly be an issue with Friction - but in Tension, it does raise a few eyebrows and open a few mouths." Patty sighed and shuddered to think of the Youtube comments this next question would generate. It would probably cost her a few Likes, but that was why God invented votebots. "It's easy to see where accusations of bias come from, especially looking at the female-dominated Battle Royale. What's your reasoning behind this structure, and what do you say to those who say you want Tension to be less of a serious faction and more of a tool to dominate men?"
Kelsea wrote:Melissa cool smile never left her lips, even as Patty said something that was tantamount to accusing her of picking the names for the Battle Royal with bias.. What with actually using the word "accusations" as she said exclaimed that it could be "easy to see where the bias came from"..

"Oh I considered giving opportunities within the Battle Royal to an equal number of both genders, thus having 4 males and 4 females... However while drafting the list it became quite apparent that there were more women that deserved this opportunity then there were men." The limo driver continued on in what seemed to be a nice slow pace to aid the camera work in the back, that or the suspension was really good.. Not to mention the sound of the outside world seemed to be almost completely shut off, it was almost as if they were indeed in a cozy little office as Melissa continued

"Had this been an event in showdown pitting men in direct competition against women then it would have surely been unfair to have uneven numbers on either side. However as it is not, I have treated all potential competitors from both male and female camps as equals when it came to deciding who would make the final list."
acuya wrote:Patty, ever the professional, stayed focused and straightforward as they drove around in the sealed limousine, but in the back of her mind, she couldn't help but wonder where they were going. Nurse Nina had been rather vague, and Ms. Sellers didn't seem dressed for a meeting...though she got the impression Melissa dressed how she wanted, when she wanted, for whatever reason she saw fit, and probably didn't care overly much what anyone thought about it.

"That's fair." Patty nodded, as she started to set up the next segue. Getting rid of the seams was a key part of any interview, making it looked natural, aiming for an organic flow between questions. Melissa was looking good, but Patty was confident her gravitas would shine through and show her fans who was really in control of the situation. 

"You have a long and colorful history with the AFW and Tension, and no one would doubt your expertise in selecting the contestants. With Tension picking  up new faces and fans, though, many are unaware of your story, however - could you tell us how you got started, go over your early days in the company?"
Kelsea wrote:"As I'm sure you are aware, my sister Cassandra is the founder and owner of AFW. I did not however get to where I am today by proxy, I and my sisters.. We are not in the business of giving OR receiving hand me down from each other." Melissa carefully reposition her self, slowly slipping her left leg off of the top of the other only to place her right over the other thigh like a scene out of a certain Sharon Stone film, although somewhat more modest.

"Tension was originally labeled Sex Wars, Cassandra sanction it under the AFW umbrella however ownership was distributed among a board of women and men.. Myself was included as an equal member on that board. When  Cassandra saw fit to partake in a hostile takeover of Sex Wars and re-brand it as Tension, I remained on as the sole general manager. Cassandra might suggest she tasked me as GM of Tension because she felt it necessary to keep a familiar face in to run things, or because she felt it best to keep proceeding in the family. But in reality, I have simply had a lot of time to prepare for the time that Cassandra would come to the decision that I knew she would come to and so prepared adequately for the eventuality to secure my place here in Tension."
acuya wrote:Patty spared a quick glance at Ran to make sure she caught the leg cross - she couldn't tell exactly from the position of the camera, but everything seemed to be on point. The GIFers would have a field day with that one.

"You're a woman who pulled herself up by her own proverbial bootstraps - I'm certain our watchers can appreciate that." Patty knew she could. She had never let her father's name get her any special allowances in the business. never relied on him being a household name to transfer popularity. They were self-made women, and Patty knew one day she'd be the one in the limousine, crossing her legs back and forth while some budding reporter threw questions her way. Only a matter of time.

"I think most agree that you've done an excellent job at growing interest in the Tension brand, but there are still a vociferous few who look down on Tension as an inferior knockoff to Friction, that it's simply the same thing repackaged with men. Patty leaned back and pressed her skirt down, wanting to make sure her pink panties weren't seen. Somehow, she felt it wouldn't give the right impression. What do you say, not only to people like that, but those who might be on the fence? What does Tension offer, now and in the future, that makes it a standout brand, aside from simply having mixed matches?"
Kelsea wrote:"Please.." Melissa said almost instantly waving a dismiss backhand toward Patty as if she was shooing the young girl away with all of her sweet talk to the GM "I am not so naive that I don't know what public's popular opinion of me might be. But that's fine, as General Manager of Tension it is my duty to make good decision even if they may not be the most popular with the fans. It is my job to know what the crowd and wrestlers want better then they do themselves and obtain them goals in spite of the route to said achievements." Melissa took another sip of her wine before placing it carefully on a dip in the mini bar close enough to the sofa to be considered a wine glass holder, if such a thing existed

"I also will not suggest that the main difference between Tension and Fricition is anything different from what it is. The fundamentals are that we offer mixed competition as apposed to only fem versus fem, but the gravity of that difference is perhaps being understated?"

"As well as all of the great female on female wrestling, we allow males a chance to appear in this female dominated industry. We entertain the question people have been asking ever since even as a child, a brother fighting his sister... Which is the better sex. We even explore the realms of male on male wrestling, for those who are so inclined."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Personally, Patty wouldn't have had a problem with a few more male on male matches. Preferably in oil. Or mud. Or some sort of easily-made, gooey food product. John Mitchell, Johnny Higurashi, Ryan Knight, Charlie Haines, Clyde Gastin...so many fine, fine male specimens. The AFW was criminally missing out on the burgeoning yaoi market, and she felt that would cost them in the long run. It was a growth industry with so much potential. 

For now, though, she would keep that suggestion to herself. Best to save that for a suggestion in the drop box under her anonymous account.

At any rate, Patty was starting to feel the interview had run its course, and it was getting close to the time for wrap-up, to draw this to a satisfactory close. She had gotten some good material, and an experienced journalist knew when to start and when to finish. "A fair question that Tension is making great strides to answer. But what about your sister? How does she fit into things, and what sort of mark will she have in the future of Tension?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:09 pm

"How my sister, Cassandra Sellers, fits in to Tension..." Melissa said with a notably lower tone of voice "Is she is the founder and owner of AFW as a franchise.. I am the general manager, the one who runs the ins and outs of Tension itself... She has been leaving me to my affairs and I have been leaving her to her own..." There was an almost mischievous glimpse of a smile "For now...

Me and my sisters..."
sisters, plural "I wouldn't say we have the most conventional family relationship. I'd say its no secret that we share our interest in control and dominance... But implementation of this differ between us and where we don't always see eye to eye." At that point the was a very gentle shift in balance in the limo, barely even noticeable... However Melissa was aware almost immediately..

"Buuuut it seems we have reached our destination and end of our interview.."

Last edited by Kelsea on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Breaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 3 ELZuoMvBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 3 OG5hnuaBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 3 Cg3CzYmBreaking the Tension! Episode 3: Melissa Sellers - Page 3 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:21 am

A little ominous foreshadowing, hinting at future events, giving her viewers something to talk about around their water coolers, french fry makers, and gasoline pumps. The 'sisters' comment left Patty intrigue, tickling her natural  inquisitive instincts.

She was tempted to press the issue, but it seemed their time was coming to an end. It was at this time that Patty realized she had no idea where they'd driven to or how to even get back, and that her car was back at Tension headquarter. It seemed she would have to face the perils of public transportation before this day was through.

"Before we go, however, I'd like to make a quick return to the question I posed at the start of the interview, the one best saved for last." Patty leaned forward for the money shot, knowing this would be what made her viewers watch all the way to the end and really helped pile on the revenue. "Which, out of the eight contestants, is your pick to win the Battle Royale? Who do you think will have the honor of taking on the champion?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Melissa simply smiled knowingly at the question as if hiding a secret as the front door of the of the limousine opened up and the driver climbed out

"My pick for who will win the Tension Battle Royale, I believe to be the contestant most deserving a chance at the illustrious Tension World Title." An answer that answered nothing... With that the back door was opened by the chauffeur, so that Patty and Rin could exit.

"I am sure you willl agree it will be an amazing spectacle... Toodles" Melissa said faintly... As if they had stepped into a space and time warp, upon looking or getting outside the limousine Patty and Rin would find themselves right back outside the front entrance to the AFW Tension complex.. It appeared that the journey had taken them full circle although they had not noticed it.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Patty's eye twitched. A small, barely perceptible, faint spasm of the eyelid, as Melissa dropped what had to be one of the most noncommittal answers in journalistic history, rivaled only by Sarah Palin's answer to her favorite newspapers. If the GM thing ever fell through, Melissa could get a promising career in politics. 

She was a little stunned, but she fought through Melissa's cheap shot and managed to pull herself up before the ten count was finished, turning back to Ran with a wide smile as they exited the limo. At least they hadn't gone away from the arena, so Patty was spared the indignity of having to ride on some smelly bus and paying for the privilege.

"And, uh, there you have it!" Patty gave one last look to the limo as she backed away and made sure to center herself in the shot. "The stage is now officially set. With eight contestants all in one ring, vying for a coveted shot at the title, Tension is about to truly earn its name. What can we expect from this heated contest, what's on the wrestlers' minds, who will prevail? Find out, when we go live at the Battle Royale to get the word straight from their mouths!"

She threw a salute to the camera and stood up straight. "That's right, folks, your girl is going into the trenches! Keep your eyes open and your ears clean for a special episode of Breaking the Tension!, coming soon!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3