Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Tag Battle!

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hardcore Tag Battle! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardcore Tag Battle!

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:02 am

Isabella never sounded more like the queen persona she had wrapped herself up in than when she truly laughed, it was haughty and had a hint of the same arrogance that seemed to permeate every facet of Isabella's character, yet it was impossible to mistake it for anything but the genuine article as one could hear the pure joy in it. She laughed like that for several seconds after hearing Odessa accuse her of being unable to control her more base urges, her right hand raised with the palm facing Odessa as she asked for another moment to collect herself. "Now that is rich Odessa dear..." Isabella replied while still chuckling softly beneath her breath and only once she had calm a few seconds later did she finish her thought.

"Somehow amidst the brutal slams and devastating holds of this hardcore match I think I will keep my baser impulses in check, though if the same can be said for you well....that remains to be seen doesn't it?" She finished with her hands on her hips which were stuck out to the right a bit, showing off the definition of your powerful abs and the taut muscles in her legs which flexed against the skin tight fabric of her pants.

She remained as such until the bell for the match rang for everyone to hear, the crowd cheering enthusiastically now that the bloodshed could finally begin. There were moments when Isabella truly despised the fans who came to cheer them on as they put themselves through greater and greater danger in order to satisfy their blood lust, but given how much she loved to go wild in a fight she forgave them for it. Odessa came at her like a boxer which she suddenly wondered if that was what the woman had come from in England, but she didn't have long to think on the matter as Odessa pressed her with a quick series of punches. Isabella met them head on however in a fashion quite fitting for her, first catching the jab with her right hand and then doing the same to the right hook, her arms pushed back so that her hands were just inches in front of her but she smiled and then pulled on them, dragging Odessa in for a headbutt to start the fighting.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 am

Odessa enjoyed seeing Isabella smile. The self-styled Northern Queen had quite the lovely face, no matter the expression which spread across it. But it was nice to see Isabella showing some genuine emotion through her typically carefully-controlled countenance.

Turnabout was fair play, of course, and Isabella would throw Odessa’️s voiced concern back in her face. Odessa would chuckle and shake her head as she put her fists up. “I’️m certain I’️ll be able to control my own urges, Bella dear—at least until I’️ve knocked you out and taken the victory. Then I’️ll carry you out of here and have my way with you. I’️ll drink up all the delicious blood you’️re about to spill.” Odessa would lick her lips hungrily, giving Isabella a gaze that could only be described as vampiric.

The bell rang, and the two of them started the match off quickly, with Odessa throwing a couple of quick punches and Isabella grabbing her fists to block them. Odessa saw Isabella’️s head coming forward, and, with only a fraction of a second to react, Odessa would throw her head forward, too, sharing the pain with Isabella as their foreheads came together with a loud smack. Odessa’️s head would be flung back following the impact, and she had to admit that she was a little dizzy. Her head was already aching. But they had a long way to go. The sudden pain would die down soon enough. The pain that she was about to cause Isabella would hopefully endure a little while longer. While they were still in close quarters, Odessa would bring her knee up quickly, slamming it into Isabella’️s crotch, hoping to hear her rival howl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:50 am

Isabella and Odessa were undoubtedly the power houses of their respective teams, River was likely tough and the judo girl was a wildcard but Isabella had no doubt that the true power was in the ring right then, and the way the muscles in their arms and legs flexed as they struggled against one another cemented that in her mind. Suddenly a loud crack could be heard throughout the arena, even in the cheap seats way in the back, as the two stubborn woman brought their foreheads slamming together in a move guaranteed to spread the pain around, and yet Isabella was grinning like a mad woman as her head bounced from the blow.

"Then come on and spill it already, you really do talk too much you know that?" She said with another booming laugh now that her adrenaline was beginning to pump through her body, Isabella eager to get her hands on Odessa's powerful body so she could put the woman through a completely different set of tests than she had that night months ago. She may have proven herself in the bedroom but Isabella wanted to see just how far she could push Odessa before she broke beneath the pressure, and she hoped it would take a long time to bring about that end.

Sensing blood in the water Isabella pushed forward to drive Odessa backwards but the woman's knee put a stop to that. Isabella ground her teeth together but she could still be heard groaning after the shot to her crotch, her forehead pressed against Odessa's as she leaned over from the blow. "Really? Ten seconds in and you're going for my pussy?" She said as if in disbelief, but as quickly as it had gone her smile returned and Isabella stepped forward to press her body to Odessa's, their breasts mashing together as her arms moved to wrap around the woman's waist to then hoist her up into the air for a bear hug.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:05 am

While the action in the ring raged on, Kaede had slipped on to the ring apron without garnering much attention to herself as she grabbed on to the tag rope, watching the two girls battle it out in the ring. This sort of atmosphere was one that Kaede was quite used to when it was her being in the center of it, watching it from the outside however had it's own little benefits and joys along with its downfalls. Although she showed little interest in the match, now that it was started Kaede's eyes focused intently on the action, eyes darting to the other girl on the apron occasionally as she watched her partner and her opponent go at each other with ruthless aggression.

There was nothing else on this planet that got Kaede's blood running like a good fight as her body soon began to turn it's gears as she show more reaction on her face, the match barely started and she couldn't wait to get in the ring already as she leaned against the ropes, waiting for her chance to get into the ring as waiting was never one of her strong suits, however for now she chose to wait for that moment where she could truly savor the moment of combat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:07 am

“As much as you criticize me for running my mouth, Bella dear, we haven’️t gone ten seconds in this ring tonight without yours opening up, as well,” Odessa would counter, as her head and Isabella’️s both rang from their brutal, skull-rattling headbutt. “I’️m ready to fight if you are. No reason we can’️t have a nice, civilized conversation while we bash in each other’️s skulls, eh, darling?”

Odessa would deliver her hard knee to Isabella’️s crotch just then, and would delight in the low groaning that she heard coming from her rival, and would gladly allow Isabella to slump against her, forehead pressing into forehead. “It’️s the one target on your body I know better than any other, darling. I’️ll kiss it and make it all better later…later tonight, perhaps?” She would raise an eyebrow suggestively. She wouldn’️t mind bringing Isabella home with her as a trophy of war. She truly would make good on her promise to lick up all of Isabella’️s blood.

Isabella stepped forward then and wrapped her arms around Odessa, grinding their breasts together tightly as she lifted Odessa up into the air for a bearhug. The embrace was powerful, and Odessa would groan as she was lifted up. But this also gave her an opening. Grabbing onto Isabella’️s hair with one hand in order to keep the woman’️s head still, Odessa would cock her other fist back before firing another punch right at Isabella’️s face, knowing that her rival couldn’️t block this one.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:33 am

Isabella rolled her eyes at Odessa as the woman answered her with what equated to I know you are but what am I, still smirking at Odessa as their heads came together and the two stared into one another's eyes looking for any sign of weakness in their opponent. Just like before neither would find any trace. "Oh did you miss my sweet voice Odessa?" She shot back while pushing forward with her head, straining her neck a bit to push Odessa's head back what little she could, any victory over the British beauty no matter how small was a prize to be savored after all.

Odessa just had to ruin the moment though with a quick shot with her knee to Isabella's crotch, sending a jolt through her spine causing pain to spread throughout her body. For just a moment she leaned upon Odessa for support to keep as much of her own weight off her back as was possible and immediately she regretted it as Odessa took it as the time to mock her further. "Quiet you, we're in a match aren't we?" Isabella said underneath her breath so that only Odessa could hear, her eyes returning to gaze into Odessa's though now there was a flash of anger in those icy blue pools. As much fun as Odessa had been at their first meeting, and the long night that had followed, she wasn't going to stand for her assuming she could ask her to bed at every opportunity.

"You presume much you know that?" She said, a bit louder this time, before catching Odessa in her arms and lifting her feet from the canvas, the muscles in her arms flexing just beneath her skin as she applied the pressure to the woman's midsection. Odessa would reward her with a pained groan and Isabella would reply by tightening her grip even further, compressing the woman's spine and making it difficult to breathe in the process. She would suddenly find herself gritting her teeth however as Odessa tangled her fingers in Isabella's snow white mane, the woman forced to look up at the pulled back fist of Odessa. She would not go so easily however and before Odessa could throw her punch Isabella would drop to her knees and swing Odessa down going for a power bomb, trying to hit her move before Odessa struck with hers.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:22 am

“Darling,” Odessa would whisper, as their faces were still pressed close together, “if you’️re going to try to convince me that you weren’️t thinking of the exact same thing, you can save your breath. I know that you’️re as fond of me as I am of you…and we won’️t be able to settle all of our scores in this ring tonight.”

One of them would have to prevail over the other, whether directly or through the actions of a teammate. What happened in the match would do nothing to resolve the draw that they had battled each other to in bed—to be fair, even another night together would likely result in nothing more conclusive than another sweaty, cum-soaked stalemate. But it would be fun! “I hardly think it’️s presumptive of me, Bella dear,” Odessa would say simply, just before Isabella grabbed her and pulled her into a powerful bearhug, flexing her muscles and compressing Odessa’️s whole body, making it somewhat difficult for the ebony beauty to breathe.

Odessa didn’️t let Isabella control her in that way for long. She grabbed onto her opponent’️s long, white mane and yanked on it, pulling Isabella’️s face into a position to receive a powerful punch. Isabella didn’️t want to take the punch, obviously. Odessa felt herself falling backwards, hurtling down towards the mat as Isabella came down on top of her. The powerbomb was going to hurt, and Odessa couldn’️t escape it. But, like it or not, Isabella was going to take that punch. Odessa would throw it as she fell, trying to time it so that it would hit Isabella’️s face just before impact with the mat. Because, once she hit the mat, Odessa would clench her teeth and groan loudly again, momentarily stunned by the powerbomb as pain shot through her back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Well, okay. Styx could admit it - Odessa and Isabella had some decent moves.

They were wrestling a good match so far, and while Styx would have preferred it dirtier, she would give them credit for being a couple of tough bitches and packing some good hits. Odessa in particular interested her. Despite being all prim and proper on the outside, she was willing to do a low blow, and early in the match, too. The whole point of a hardcore match was to go all out and do the things you'd never get to do in a regular match. It wasn't far along enough for her to make any big judgments, but the white-haired girl - the black white-haired girl - seemed to get the concept well enough. Good skills, a great punch. Styx was starting to get a little eager to see what she could do.

But first thing was first - they had to win this before she could even entertain idea.

"Hey, Odessa." She called out as her partner went down with a mighty crash. Nasty. "Having fun in there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Isabella gritted her teeth loud enough for Odeesa to hear it over the roar of the crowd all around them but she said nothing to voice her displeasure, Odessa was just far too thick headed to get it through her skull that Isabella was not some slut she could call upon whenever she pleased. It didn't matter that Isabella had thoroughly enjoyed herself that night despite all the boastful words shared between them, or that Odessa had gotten a glimpse to the woman behind the queen, it was a matter of pride as far as she was concerned.

"Fond of you? Be careful with your words Odessa..." Isabella warned with a coldness to her voice that hadn't surfaced until just now, her cheerful laughter gone now as she squeezed Odessa with all her prolific strength Their banter would have to take a back seat for a time however as Odessa yanked Isabella's head up to face her, the woman's arm drawn back for a punch that Isabella had no desire to take. With her arms tied up she had no choice but to try and race Odessa, dropping down to slam the woman's back against the mat while Odessa threw her punch with each of them hoping to come out of the exchange having inflicted the greater pain upon the other.

There was an immensely satisfying thud as Odessa landed hard upon her back, the ring shaking underneath them while the woman groaned but remained still as the pain shot through her body. Isabella's head snapped back as she landed on her knees however from Odessa's punch, her arms releasing Odessa after the slam before she moved a few feet away on her knees while rubbing her jaw with one hand. The blow had been a solid one and it took Isabella a moment to shake her head clear of the stars she had just been seeing, the white haired woman rising back to her feet before turning back to look down on Odessa.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:25 am

“Oh, Isabella, I’️m hurt,” Odessa would reply, frowning somewhat exaggeratedly as her rival refused to acknowledge the fondness she so obviously had for the ebony beauty. It really was disappointing for Odessa, though right now she was emphasizing its effects on her mood. As Isabella began to pick her up, Odessa took a deep breath, trying to store all the strength she could. “You can’️t possibly be telling me that that night didn’️t mean anything to you—and that nothing you told me the next day held any weight! We may not be lovers, but I’️d like to think we’️re friends, or something of the sort, and we know each other quite well on that carnal level…”

Odessa wanted to keep talking, but the sudden squeezing was too much, and forced her to stop in order to preserve her breath. She was powerbombed then, and it was then that she threw her punch. Both moves inflicted some decent damage on their target, as both Odessa and Isabella were stunned for several seconds. When Odessa recovered, she would quickly roll into a kneeling posture, glancing up at the rising Isabella and then back at her own team’️s corner.

“I’️m having loads of fun, darling,” she would reply to River Styx. “Having your spine nearly split in two by a gorgeous woman powerbombing you into the mat is thrilling, and I do suggest you try it.”

Odessa would lift herself up onto her feet, her back protesting and tweaking her with pain as she did so. But she ignored it, and, slowly, it would go away. This was a hardcore match. Odessa was going to keep fighting no matter what.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next