Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Tag Battle!

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hardcore Tag Battle! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hardcore Tag Battle!

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:15 am

Odessa's words stung Isabella more than the ebony woman would likely ever know, for despite the uncaring exterior underneath she did have at the very least a soft spot for Odessa, if she hadn't there was much she would have never told her that morning months prior. Isabella had bitten her bottom lip to restrain herself from saying too much where the others could hear them and before she had a chance to say anything in return to Odessa she was forced to act, power slamming the woman down to the mat in exchange for the fist which smashed into the side of her head as they fell together to the canvas. Isabella personally knew how dangerous Odessa was even when she seemed out of it and flat on her back, taking no chances she scrambled a short distance away on her knees before pressing her fist to the mat and pushing herself back up onto her feet.

When she turned around to check on her opponent she found Odessa kneeling down at first but getting back to a standing base herself while she exchanged a few words with her partner. Isabella took the chance to glance back at her own corner but her partner, whose name she still didn't know, remained as stoic as ever. It made her question just how much of this fight would have to be on her if she was going to walk out of here with a shot at the belt in her future.

"Hey River do you mind? If you want to chat so badly try my partner, she seems like the open book kind of girl don't you think?" Isabella called out jokingly just as Odessa made it back onto her feet, the Northern Queen persona of hers demanding she take it to Odessa immediately but there was just something she had to get out of the way first. Bringing her hands up Isabella closed the gap between them with her long stride carrying her over in but a couple of steps, the woman half charging Odessa as she grabbed hold of the woman's shoulders and yanked her in, fingers digging deep into the muscles of those shoulders while she smacked her forehead into Odessa's once again.

"Not here...you can't talk like that here okay?" Isabella's voice came as a mere whisper to Odessa once their faces were but an inch apart, a softness appearing in the woman's eyes for the briefest of moments as she tried to get her message through to Odessa. "Lets talk after." She finished saying before turning her hips and pulling on Odessa's shoulders going for a drag take down to send Odessa back down onto her back.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Tag Battle! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hardcore Tag Battle!

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:13 am

The battle had been joined, with a brief but ferocious exchange. Now, the two white-haired women would seek to up the ante and more thoroughly brutalize each other. And, without a doubt, the other two wrestlers would come into play soon, as well, though Odessa wouldn’️t have minded meeting Isabella one on one in the ring.

As Isabella came at her, Odessa would move forward as well, gladly joining Isabella in another face to face struggle as the two of them grabbed each other’️s shoulders and smacked their foreheads together again. Odessa wasn’️t expecting Isabella’️s eyes to soften for a moment and for her to whisper, inaudible to everyone but Odessa, a very sincere plea not to discuss their previous encounter or the sexual relationship which had thereby been born until later. Odessa would falter for just an instant as Isabella’️s tone and the look in her eyes struck a chord with her.

“Later,” she agreed, mouthing the word and giving Isabella an important look to signify her understanding. Right now, they were going to set all of that aside, knowing where they stood, and would focus on simply causing each other and each other’️s partners pain. Isabella would then swing them around and slam Odessa down into the mat by her shoulders. Odessa would tighten her own grip, fingers digging into Isabella’️s muscles, and, as she landed, she would try to use that momentum to roll the two of them over, wanting to put herself on top and Isabella on bottom—not unlike she had in their previous encounter, but with a very different intent, as Odessa would then shift her hold to Isabella’️s snowy locks before using them to try to slam the woman’️s head repeatedly into the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4