Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath) - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath)

Post by Maxy Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:58 pm

With all that went on today Kelly seemed be doing alright and mentally she sounded good when she responded to Jill saying "Sure." Wes didn't follow but wondered if he should stick around just in case if anything were to happen, but eventually left the area and it was pretty much just the girls for now.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath) - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the road? (for Yamato and Wrath)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:56 am

Jill smiled and said, "That's good to hear, Kelly." She sat down next to her and put her hands in her lap, intent to listen to whatever is on her friend's mind. "So, I recently dropped my daughter off so she can spend some time with the grandparents. It's just you and me now. Go on ahead about how you got this whole fight set up and maybe I can help you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:50 pm

She tells her calmly "Thanks but this is something I have to do on my own. I do appreciate the support though." She knew that Jill wanted to be there for her, but with how things were going to be when she and Yamato meet up again Jill wouldn't be able to do anything.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:04 am

Jill understood that Kelly wanted to do this on her own, but she felt bothered because of something in the past involving those two. "Kelly, I know you want to, but I'm worried you may not make it. Remember what happened last time? When you were nearly killed on that car?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:11 pm

"I know what you mean, but let me ask you this." She did know where Jill was going with that, but felt like saying back what she was about to. "Even if I am lucky to be alive from that what about you? Granted it was an extreme circumstance but everybody, even you, take similar risks each time they step through the ropes. I know there's a difference being dropped on the roof of a car and in the ring but there's always the risk of injury here. Of course I'd like to think nobody wants to go in with the intent of killing an opponent but sometimes things can happen and I'm at the point where if it happens then it happens."

Before Jill can reply Kelly looks like she wants to add something else to it. "Was what Yamato did a bit much? Probably. Though I've seen others do a lot worse. If I would have died from that, given what the rules of the match were it would have technically been an warrior's honorable death. Not to branch too far away from this I would prefer that than than some of the sick stuff I've seen in this promotion."

If Wes was listening in he would smell a small rant coming but she would keep it relevant to the current topic, but he left the two girls alone.

"Even though this company allows it and actually has a division for people to fuck each other's brains out as a battle strategy, there is no honor or pride beating someone like that. You know what else? It's also a slap in the face to people like him, myself, those who trained and came before us. I'd rather take a chair wrapped in wired and it being on fire to the face than smother an opponent with my cunt or another body part."

She looks like she's going to leave it at that but does continue talking with her.

"While I cannot say right now what kind of match we'll be having this time around I can will say it will not be your regular ever day match. Believe me before I made this recent challenge I did a lot of thinking about it. I know with how things have been for me over the past few years I have seen better days and with endings like how that last one ended aren't doing me any favours, but I can still fight, so unless he pulls a gun on me I'll be fine. I do know something else though." She looks back at her and says with a little more of a cheerful tone "You have given me a little extra motivation for this one though. I mean it would be kind of difficult to form and be a successful tag team if one of us is retired."

She does appreciate Jill's concern and tells her a such as she stretches.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:37 am

Jill wanted to say something, but she kept silent as Kelly talked about her personal feelings from Yamato's nearly fatal actions to the division allowing those kinds of things to happen. It was true that Kelly had seen it all quite well and it gave Jilly the motivation to help her even more. She would then hear her friend say that she gave her some motivation to fight in this one. They'll truly be a tag team after all.

Jilly smiled as she said, "Thanks, Kelly. I know what you mean about that division. Heck, they told me I should be part of it, but I declined it for I am no killer. I'll help you go through with this fight and we will be strong. And I can even help if there are things in your life you're struggling with. I'm a Mom and a good neighbor after all."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:38 am

"If you got anything in mind let's hear it" Kei tells her. "But remember once that bell rings just say the fuck away." She didn't yell at her and she didn't mean for it to come out like that, but she was serious that she wanted it to be just her and him out there. She does ask her "Were you talking of just training together or were you actually thinking of plotting something. She wondered what Jill had in mind.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:50 am

Jill would nod as she understands that once the bell rings for the match, no other option can be validated. Now would be the best time to formulate a plan for their team up and to take down her friend's enemy. She put a finger to her lips in thought on what she can do for Kei at this very moment. She then said, "Well, we can just do training together as of now, help each other to meet great strengths and speeds. And then later, we can plan out how we're going to fight Yamato."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2