Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:48 am

B-Ry seemed to falter for a moment, and Patty really wasn't sure why. Was it something she said? The way she said? A smudge on her lipstick? He was vexed for some reason, but whatever the case, it didn't take long for the man to right himself. Nothing a few edits wouldn't take care of. They could even put in a few clips from his first match to cover the momentary lapse if he was fast enough to get it in before they were scheduled for the  next episode.

"You can call me Pat." In truth, Patty hated being called that. She had an uncle who made it as obnoxious as possible by patting her on the shoulder every time he said it, like the joke never go old. She'd never been called it by a world-class supermodel, though, so she felt like she could let it slide. "And you can also call me anytime you like."

A little sly humor for her Japanese humor. Patty could tell by the confused look on Ran's face that she still hadn't quite gotten used to the American brand of funny, but she would with some more time.

"Oh, a crowdpleaser." Patty walked alongside B-Ry, taking care not to step on a rather ornery looking crab off to the side. "Tension will definitely appreciate someone with a little more flair in their style, that's for sure. Of course, you didn't just become a wrestler over night. From the sound of things, I get the impression you've been training. What all have you been going through to prepare for the squared circle?" She gave him funny little elbow in the side. "Any tips?"

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 5: Bryan Daniels

Post by killcarrion Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:50 pm

“Hey now~....keep this up and you may be scoring more than jus another interview, little lady~…" B-RY coly muttered that last part so the audio wouldn’t pick up the flirtatious teasing between the barely clothed twin-tailed interviewer and the super star model. Bryan saw no harm in some light teasing to keep the conversation vivid and less robotic, though the B-RY guy was still obviously picking up all the signs a chick dug ya. Physical contact, even if it was a punch in the shoulder, was always a good sign…

“Yo….dude, the training….” Bryan arched back to close his eyes towards the sky and brush his hand through his hair to emphasize his exasperation before looking back at Pat. He started to speak more honestly now that they were talking about more down to earth topics. “Take this from a guy whose profession it is to keep in shape and stay ripped 24/7. I know my way around a gym, but what deez wrestlers go through puts my shit to shame. Past month of training for the big show was crazy, mat bumps, strength training, reactive agility training, cardiorespiratory something or other training. But my fitness coordinator says I’m a natch, says he’s never seen someone take so many hits to the head and still now what day it is.”

“Aside from that, push ups, sit ups, and puh-lenty of juice…”

Last edited by killcarrion on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:21 am

Patty was very much into the idea of getting a little unprofessional with Bryan. Japan wasn't like back home, where she could have had the pick of the litter from all the boys. Men here didn't seem to appreciate a little woman who was ready to take on the world, who was every bit as eager and go-getting as them. She wasn't about to change to fit their social expectations, but it did make dating a tad difficult.

It also didn't help that she still hadn't quite mastered the language, now that she thought about it...

"Speaking of hits to the head, that actually brings up an interesting topic." She took a few steps forward and fixed him with a more serious look, as the interview started handling the details. Balancing levity and seriousness, a key factor. "As a model, your biggest asset is your body." She gave him a look over, emphasizing the point. And because he was hot."Do you have any concerns about taking damage in your matches? What if some of your injuries aren't under the skin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Bryan stopped dead in his sandy tracks once Patty stepped up in front of him with her best ‘serious’ investigator face….sorry, but it almost made him laugh a little. It’s just tough to pull off hard edge journalism in a skimpy bikini with bobbing twin tails, though her question did raise some concern over an obvious drawback to this switch in profession.

“Yeah well, that just comes with the nature of the beast, ya know !? Ha!!”
 Bryan beamed confidently to try to hide those lingering fears that he could end up losing his moneymaker in this experiment, but it was a shaky bridge he was willing to cross in order to reach his goal on the other side.

“Hey I’m more  than ready to take a few risks here, but the wayz I seez it, as long as I play my game and keep those lovely ladies on their toes…” Bryan would abruptly flick his towel off his shoulder, wrap it around Patty’s neck and lean down with that sparkling wink of his. “…then they’ll never lay a scratch on me~…”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Patty hoped the towel didn't mean much to B-Ry, because she was keeping it. Aside from the sentimental value, she could always sell it on eBay if money got a little tight. Not that she wasn't expecting her show to skyrocket, but a backup plan wouldn't hurt.

She resisted the urge to let out an impish giggle, and settled for playfully nuzzling the towel, praying her blush wasn't showing up too badly on camera. They might have to fix that in post.

"Here's hoping to an unmarred face." She gave him a little tickle on those washboard abs, before she stepped away to face the camera once again. "There you have it, folks. Tension's newest star is burning bright, and threatening to fill the night sky with his light if the others don't pay attention. How will he fair in Japan's harshest arena? Only time will tell. But this reporter has a good feeling."

She did a quick spin on her heel, kicking up some sand as she turned, and shot the camera her trademark thumbs-up. "This is Patty O' Malley with Breaking the Tension. Signing off!"

The second the red light turned off, Patty rushed over to B-Ry's side and gave him a strictly platonic but still appropriately close hug. "That was excellent work!"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:30 am

*Heh...yeah…an unmarred face…* Bryan’s thoughts certainly betrayed the utmost confidence he was exuding.  He danced, juked, and jived around the subject with hardly a worry shown, but once Pat mentioned the win-prone female roster…not to mention they may not take too kindly to his little good-natured ribbing at their expense during his little promo…ah, he’s sure it’ll be fine.

B-RY stayed behind Pat while she performed her sign-off to cap off the interview, raising his hand with an extended thumb and pinkie to show off for the camera one last time.

“Well I’d consider the tension sufficiently brok-hey?!” Pat sped on right by his extended arm as he intended to end the interview with a handshake, instead fielding a heartfelt and chummy hug from Patty who was now cozying up and pressing her breasts against the washboard abs she couldn’t keep her hands off of. He knew he knocked the interview out of the park but certainly wasn’t expecting it, a slight dash of red on his face from the sudden and bouncy skin on skin contact. “Ha! Yeah well, that’s jus par for the norm when you get me in front of a camera. Pure poetry I tell ya~ Haha!!…” Bryan laughed hardily to himself as he wrapped an arm around Patty’s back and reciprocated the entirely amiable hug tightly, nearly lifting her off her feet before letting her back down.

“Still though, takes two to tango Pat. You set up the questions and I knocked em outta here!!” Bryan beamed brightly with his arms folded and a toothy grin on his face. “Say, your both free to hang around and partake of the food set up they have back there under one of the tents. Not like anyone here’s the type to gorge themselves on free meals anyway…”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:13 am

B-Ry wasn't the only one with a body to show off. Sure, Patty was small and she was no wrestler, but she maintained a strenuous regimen that kept her body lean and fit. Salads, three miles a day, pilates and even a little yoga. Hard to fit int her hectic work schedule, but well worth the trouble. It was what made reeling in the boys such a breeze. She had the smile. She had the attitude. She had the drive. She could turn the world on with her smile, she could take a nothing day and make it.

Unfortunately, she was also a busy girl with lots of business to busily do. With the battle royal coming up and other deadlines to tend to, she didn't have time spend on cute boys and tiny lunches. There was money and history to made.

"Danke-shoen!" She threw a frilly wave B-Ry's way as they backed off, ending the intense sexual attraction that was clearly brewing between them...for now. "Unfortunately, time is a valuable commodity in my line of work, have to get back to it. No time today. But!"

She pulled a business card from under her hat, where she'd strategically placed it in the event she and B-Ry had to iron out any kinks in post-production. Purely professional reasons. "If you ever have a moment to spare, call me and see if I have one, too. We might be able set something up..." She licked her lips and gave him a seductive wink. Just a little bit to seal the deal and leave him hungry for more.

With another successful episode completed, Patty strutted off with Ran - who was making strange, groaning noises - close behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2