Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars) Empty Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri May 01, 2009 9:57 pm

Late in the evening, as most of the girls were gathered in the women's dorm cafeteria, Selene van Stein walked out to the middle of the cafeteria carrying a large bulletin board covered in a black curtain. Standing in the middle of the room, amidst the din of chattering females, she cleared her throat. "Ahem, ladies?... Ladies!" She intoned loudly, but to no avail.

A deep breath. "LADIES, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!" That brought a hush across the room.

"THA--" Selene made a mental note that she needed to cure the habit of not adjusting her voice volume properly, "Thank you! Now, as you well know, we have recently received a generous donation of a new flag outside our dormitory courtesy of one Mr. Matt Floyd." A chorus of laughter and applause rang through the cafe. Selene feigned modesty. "Oh, thank you, thank you. Of course, I couldn't have done it without my prisoner, who did such a wonderful job for the entire day I had him, that I'll try not to shame him by revealing his identity to be 'Mad' Max." She kept going without skipping a beat, speaking over the chuckles of the audience. "Now, this Mr. Floyd... he has been a right asshole for quite some time, but I feel this last act... well... it really redeems him. I think we... as women, owe him a debt of gratitude." Murmurs through the audience, Selene kept going to cut them off, "Now, it has come to my attention that the poor dear is completely without clothes. The work of some... depraved villain, no doubt." Selene grinned wickedly, "I just so happen to have here," pointing to the covered board, "a set of clothes that I am certain would fit him just fine." She lifted the curtain, revealing Matt's shower wardrobe pinned to the board, with a black magic marker affixed to the board by a length of yarn. "I should know, I took them off his unconscious body myself!"

Selene cleared her throat to quiet the audience's laughter, "Now... I feel that we, of the... superior half of Sex Wars, should really give these clothes our personal touch." She gestured grandly, "So... I will be posting this display in the main hall of the women's dorm. Any of you who wish to express your thanks to Mr. Floyd for his positively generous donation, well... simply write your message on our gift to him using the attached magic marker." She shrugged her shoulders, "Of course, if some of you wish to apply a more personal touch to our gift, you are of course welcome. Paint, food stuffs... foul smelling reagents," she numbered the suggestions on her fingers, "The sky is the limit. Just remember, we only have one shirt, one pair of shorts, and one pair of boxers. So think long, think hard, and let's make this a fitting gift for this rat bastard!" She raised her fist in celebration, eliciting a reasonable amount of applause from the audience before she left to post the board up in the main hallway.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars) Empty Re: Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars)

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:01 am

Waiting for her in the main hallway was the smiling Tsuzaki Shizuka. "Congratulations, Miss Selene," she greeted. "Your victory was most impressive and... inspiring. If you do not mind, would you allow me to assist you in this endeavor?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars) Empty Re: Matt's Care Package (Open RP for all female chars)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Selene beamed when Shizuka addressed her, but quickly got herself under control. Shizuka was sort of an enigma to Selene... she only knew of the girl by rumors and reputation. One of the toughest, most brutal women here... Selene liked being able to read people, to get a handle on their motivations and drives just from watching them. But Shizuka... Shizuka was something else... If the rumors were to be believed, there was probably a long story behind what made her what she is now. That sort of curiosity and a bit of awe at Shizuka's drive and skill compared to Selene's own led her to feel somewhat shy around Shizuka.

Selene cleared her throat, "Thank you. I just got lucky... Then again, so did Mr. Floyd when he and I last fought." Turning back to the display, she continued, "I would of course welcome some help. I was thinking of writing 'ASK ME HOW I MADE SELENE VAN STEIN KICK MY ASS' on the shirt, but any other ideas are welcome..." She turned back toward Shizuka with a smile.

Before Shizuka could respond though, her smile faded and she turned away, staring at nothing in particular, "This isn't over, though. He beats me, brutalizes me for a little while. I pummel him, steal his clothes. As far as I'm concerned, we're even... He won't feel that way." She turned back toward Shizuka, "I think I could use your help, Ms. Tsuzaki. Mr. Floyd is going to come back and want revenge. And he'll probably wreck half of the girls here on his way to me," She took a deep breath, somewhat nervous in asking this, "I only really know you based on your reputation and a couple of your matches, but if even half of what they say is true, you are the best person here... if not anywhere, for crushing men. Matt Floyd needs to be crushed... so severely, so totally, that he abandons this childish game of revenge, not just for my sake, but for the sake of most of the women here." A little bit of embellishment, but Selene felt reasonably proud of the sales pitch all the same. "I'm... uh... I'm definitely good for a favor. If you take care of this, I'll be happy to... help you with anything you need, cut you a check, whatever you want."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Shizuka nodded. "I've heard of this Matt Floyd. He is a rabid animal who should be put down at once. I had considered doing so myself, but I have been... busy as of late.

"But now that I am free, I will gladly help you, and eliminate this threat to us once and for all.

"As for... remuneration... there is one thing. You know of Ryuzu Rena, the referee who thinks she is a wrestler. She has something of mine. I want it back. If you can take it from her, I would not only consider us even, but it will make my task to crush Matt easier. And if you happen to humiliate her in the worst way possible while at it..."

She smiled her very deadly smile.

Last edited by 123 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My bad! Matt Floyd, not Mad Max.)

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:49 pm

((Erm, the person who needs to be beaten is Matt Floyd, not Mad Max.))

Selene nodded in thought at Shizuka's proposal, "I see." She took a deep breath, "Yes, I have heard of Ms. Ryuzu, but only as a referee trying to turn Sex Wars wrestler. Why would she be stealing from you?" She shook her head, "Not that it matters. You're doing me a favor. As far as I'm concerned, you call her an enemy, that's enough reason for me."

She extended her hand, "I, of course, will need a bit more information about Ms. Ryuzu... what she stole... what would be the most artistically appropriate way to humiliate her considering what she has done to you. But, I accept your offer. A lady's agreement then?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 am

((Oops. Ok. Edited my past post.))

Shizuka warmly shook Selene's hand. "A lady's agreement. Why don't we get your current task done first before we discuss the details of our agreement?" She glanced at Selene's board. "We can begin discussing about our targets while we put up the banner of your victory."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:36 am

Selene stared blankly at Shizuka for a second before glancing down at her board... "Oh! Oh, yes. Let's get that up." She set it down briefly while she retrieved a hammer and a set of nails she had stashed behind one of the tables in the hall. "Didn't feel like carting these into the cafeteria." She smiled at Shizuka as she approached the wall and began to drive the nail into it, "So... uh... Ms. Tsuzaki," She began carefully, as though she were unsure of what to say, "From what I've seen and what I've heard... you fight here harder than probably any six girls combined. Forgive me if I'm a bit forward but... what drives you? I like to meet all kinds of people in my travels... You... I can't quite place it. But something about you... that look in your eyes. That smile. The way you carry yourself." She took a deep breath, "You aren't easy to figure out. You have a story. Perhaps an awe-inspiring one... perhaps a terrible one. But... either way. I'm curious."

She struck the nail once more, "But, I don't mean to pry... if I'm digging into something I shouldn't, I apologize."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:00 am

Shizuka held the board for Selene to nail. "What drives me?" Her eyes closed. She smiled, more to herself than over anything. "I do. I drive myself. It's what I want. To destroy all men. To crush them beneath my heel. It's my purpose. My destiny."

She didn't answer Selene's question, though, not directly. Clearly she had something to hide- and she wasn't interested in revealing it yet.

She suddenly chuckled. "Forgive me, but I like to stay mysterious," Shizuka said. "That way, no one knows what to make of me. The better to destroy my opponents for underestimating me."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:21 pm

"Thank you," Selene said as Shizuka lifted the board. After Shizuka finished, she laughed audibly, "Well, well, well, a perfectly infuriating answer. Whet my curiousity even further, why don't you?" She flashed Shizuka a wry grin as she went to hammer in the final nail.

"Alright, I get it. You don't want to talk about it. Just... one last thing on the matter. I don't know a lot... but I am reasonably certain people aren't born the way you are. They're made that way." She took a deep breath, "Now, I'm fairly sure attempting to destroy roughly half the population of the planet is a bit beyond even your abilities. Now, there are quite a few men I rather like, but, if you need help with anything a little less nihilistic, don't be afraid to ask. Who knows? I might even say yes." She winked at Shizuka as she finished nailing the board up.

"Anyway, enough of me trying to attach myself to your problems. Let's focus on the task at hand, shall we?" She popped a few of her knuckles to emphasize the point.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:12 am

Shizuka chuckled. Selene was right. Right in that she couldn't kill every male on the planet. But she would settle for one in particular.

And all the others? Practice.

"Very well," she allowed once they were done. "Let's do it. And as to the men you like... tell me all about them. I will-" and she smiled "-hold back on them."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next