Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Lethe Cherry

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Lethe Cherry Empty "Mousey" Minerva Vs. Lethe Cherry

Post by Tatyina Sat May 02, 2009 10:34 am

Standard Match
Loosing Condition- 3 count pinfall, Submission or K.O.

Minerva peeked her head out of the back of the Arena as her entrance music began echo through the stadium. Slowly and nervously she walked down at the ring looking at the audience with wide eyes. There were some cheers but mostly some hoots and hollers. People wanted to see the mousey girl humiliated once more but thankfully Minerva didn't hear it. She took her time climbing into the ring not wanting to hurt herself like she did last time. She was kind of excited this time around. She was finally going to get to face her 'friend' Lethe Cherry. Even though she knew in her heart of hearts that Lethe did not feel the same way she did her best to ignore that little detail.

Minerva went to her corner and looked at the crowd once more. She began to shake nervously. Se was trying hard not to think about all the matches she had seen with Lethe in them. Lethe was brutal. She'll go easy on me right? She thought. She hoped.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

"Mousey" Minerva Vs. Lethe Cherry Empty Re: "Mousey" Minerva Vs. Lethe Cherry

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 02, 2009 11:22 am

Lethe stepped out into the arena, looking, well, not 100%. She sort of staggered out onto the stage. Some of the crowd started to boo, but then stopped when they saw her condition. She had a couple of stitches in her head that was hidden by her hair, and she was looking pretty banged up as well. She had recently ended up in a fight against a certain amazon while trying to head home, and ended up getting her head thrown through a car window among other things.

She was told she needed to rest, but she refused to, knowing she had a match against this girl. She couldn't just lay down, knowing she had a fight with this girl. This one in particular really annoyed her, and she would enjoy nothing more than crushing her with her bare hands.

She started to make her way down the ramp slowly, cringing with each step, but soon got used to the pain and walked normally before climbing up into the ring, hissing as she stretched out a couple tender spots before moving to her corner, staring Minerva down and adjusting her right fingerless glove, more than ready to kick her ass.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Minerva watched as Lethe walked down the ring. She gave a beaming smile when she saw her but she looked curiously at Lethe when she didn't seem to be coming down as quickly as she used to. When Leth enetered Minerva stepped forward. "Isn't this great Lethe-chan!" Minerva said with a smile. "We get to have a match. I am so excited. Did you see my first match? I almost won!" Her face then fell slightly. She was still embarrassed from what had happened.

As she approached she could see the condition Lethe was in. "Oh Lethe-chan! You're inured." She skipped over to Lethe as quickly as she could. "Let me take a look. You shouldn't be fighting with injuries Lethe-chan!" She was so busy worrying about Leth that she had not even noticed the bell had rung.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Lethe smirked softly when Minerva started towards her as the bell rang. She took full advantage of this, drawing her arm back and swung at her for a vicious backfist aimed right across her cheek, staggering forwards afterwards.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 03, 2009 5:55 am

Lethe's slap stung hard and sent Minerva to her butt in tears. "Waaah!" She began to whine. "That hurt Lethe-chan!" She said through a sniffle. She looked up at Lethe through her teary eyes. Leth-chan knows I'm not cut out for this why wouldn't she go even a little easy on me? Through her thoughts she gave an audible sigh. "That is how you are, isn't it Lethe-chan?" She said trying to get to her feet. She gave a weak smile. "I guess I should expect that of you..." She reached out to try and wrap her arms around Lethe's legs. "I'll try my best too Lethe-chan!" She said with as much conviction as she could muster.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 03, 2009 9:08 am

"Gh!" She gasped as she's grabbed around the legs. She had poor enough balance already, and ended up flopping to her rear with Minerva over her legs.

"Get... off.. me!" She snarled, throwing punches at her head left and right as hard as she could push herself to.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 03, 2009 9:24 am

Minerva scrambled away when Lethe began to punch her. She rubbed her head and sniffled, sitting on her butt. Se looked over at Lethe. "Lethe-chan is all business in the ring." She said with a sigh. She slowly rose to her feet. "Even here I talk to much." Minerva said blushing. One eye was closed while she rubbed her head. she felt a little woozy already but it wasn't too bad. "Would you be proud of me if I gave it my best?" She questioned softly. She then ran at Lethe, closing her eyes and sticking out the palms of her hands. She wasn't sure what state Lethe was in but before she closed her eyes she would get a rough guess and aim her hands that way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 03, 2009 10:08 am

Lethe started to pick herself back up slowly as Minerva climbed off her. As she was picking herself up, she saw her running at her with her palms stretched out. Her jaw dropped in shock when both of Minerva's palms ended up on her almost non-existent breasts, and the push had enough force for her to flop onto her back with an expression of shock at where this little girl had touched her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Minerva tumbled with Lethe tripping over herself from the speed and the fact that she had actually managed to make contact with Lethe. She groaned as she opened her eyes, clutching at anything she could to try and get her balance. What she had not seen was where her hands landed and the palms of her hands continued to press against Lethe's breasts. Suddenly she looked down, noticing she was on top of Lethe. "I-I did it?" She questioned with hesitant joy.

She then felt that underneath her hands was not ring but something softer. She gave the pert breasts a gentle squeeze and then looked down. "Oh..." She said almost in a breathless whisper as her face became instantly red. This was something she had imagined doing with Lethe many times but she had never expected she would ever actually be able to and she had hoped that it wouldn't be in the ring. "Oh Lethe-chan..." She whispered turning her head. For a moment she was lost in a world where it was just the two of them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Lethe, however, did not have mutual feelings. She was rather touchy about her almost non-existant breasts. She had a livid look on her face as Minerva did not take her hands off her breasts. "You.... you....." She couldn't even speak. Instead she tried to lunge up and grab her by the hair, trying to take her down onto her back in a fit of rage, however she was slow in trying to lunge up.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next