Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Wed May 08, 2024 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A High Voltage Spectacle

2 posters

Go down

A High Voltage Spectacle Empty A High Voltage Spectacle

Post by Alexandra Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Alexandra wrote:With a roar of the crowd heralding her entrance, Angel appeared in the entrance to the Friction arena, a smile on her face and a microphone in her hand as she began to make her way down towards the ring.

For the most part, the champion was feeling pretty good. Just a few weeks earlier, she had beaten down Taylor Parker, giving the girl a reminder of why she was the champion. No tricks, nothing that Taylor could use to say she didn't fight fair or anything, just pure, simple wrestling. The victory had felt good, and for the most part, she had been in a good mood in the weeks following her big victory.

But there was still one little thing gnawing at her, nagging at the back of Angel's mind. Something she knew she needed to handle, something she knew she needed to take care of. She had a feeling that it wasn't going to go well, but she had to at least try, or else it would keep eating at her until it drove her crazy.

Once she reached the ring, the Latina slipped under the ropes and up to her feet, wincing just a tiny bit as she stood back up again. Her leg was still giving her a bit of trouble, the leg that Taylor had given some particular attention to in their match, and her knee especially was still a little sore. Not as much as it had been earlier in the month, but it was still noticeably sore. She'd heal up soon enough though, she wasn't worried too much about that.

Once she was back on her feet, she headed towards the center of the ring, her smile dropping off of her face as she turned towards the entrance to the arena. She called out into the microphone, trying to keep a light tone to her voice.

"Nikolette Tesla! If you're backstage somewhere, I want you to get out here, right now! There's some unfinished business between us that I want to get settled, chica!"

Tatyina wrote:Nikolette was surprised when her name was called. She honestly had no idea what Angel even had in mind. Maybe she wanted to make another champion's announcement? Maybe she had another match lined up? She didn't know. When her name was called, however, she knew she couldn't simply leave Angel hanging. She made her way to the backstage entrance as quickly as possible. 

Her music heralded her in and she walked down the ramp. The crowd cheered her, still proud of the work she had done at Summer Splash, even on a loss. 

Nikolette grinned and then jogged tot he ring and slipped inside the ropes. She stood there looking at Angel and after a long moment, held up her microphone. "Never thought you'd be the one callin me out." Nikolette said as she carefully watched the Latina.

Alexandra wrote:Angel remained calm, as Nikolette appeared, making her way quickly down to the ring. She stepped back, towards the far ropes, letting the woman head on down and climb into the ring. As she stared at the Latina, Angel stared right back at her, remaining silent for several long moments before finally lifting her microphone up to answer. She could tell Nikolette was being wary, and she couldn't blame her at all. If their situations had been reversed, Angel would probably have acted the same way.

"Never thought I'd be calling you out here either, chica," she answered slowly, taking great care with her words. She shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other, looking like a mix between sheepishness and hesitance. It was a rather odd moment for the usual calm, cocky Latina. "But, you know. Me and you have a little bit of history. It's something I thought I could just ignore and forget about, but a certain someone decided to drag it up from the past."

She straightened herself up, standing up straight and tall as she continued. "That's probably a good thing, though. I'm the champion, you know, and I should probably act like it, right? Not trying to hide things or ignore them."

Stop stalling. Just spit it out, she thought to herself, before finally getting to the point. "What I'm trying to say is...I'm sorry. I did some bad shit to you that you didn't deserve." Her shoulders rose up and dropped again into a weak shrug, as she stared towards Nikolette, looking deep into her eyes. "I'm not asking for forgiveness or anything. Hell, after what I did, I'm surprised you even came out here. Just...I'm sorry, alright?"

Tatyina wrote:Nikolette was indeed carefully sizing Angel up. She was extremely cautious with the former champ. She wasn't necessarily expecting to be jumped or anything but she didn't know WHAT to expect. When Angel finished and finally got her apology out, the engineer turned her head. She blushed and glanced back at Angel. 

"Ok, well..." She said. "I gotta question." She said and looked Angel over. "Are y'all apologizin ta me because yer actually sorry or because Taylor called ya out on it? Cause it's been a while since that happened an you weren't feelin too remorseful until after the match with Taylor."

Nikolette looked at Angel with hesitation and skepticism in her voice.

Alexandra wrote:"Can't blame you for being a skeptic. I probably wouldn't believe me either, if I was in your shoes."

Angel sighed, and looked away from Nikolette for a moment, carefully choosing her words before she continued. "Of course I'm actually sorry about it. Contrary to what some people around here think, I'm not some kind of a monster. When have you ever heard of me doing shit like that before?" She glanced back towards Nikolette, and gave her another shrug. "I was in a bad place that night you came to talk to me. I was at the lowest point in my career, and you just happened to push the wrong buttons. I snapped and I lost it. I lost control. I did shit to you that you nobody should have to deal with."

She met Nikolette's gaze, her eyes lingering upon the brunette's before she looked away again. "I'm sorry. I really am. I'm a total bitch sometimes, I know, but I should have never did what I did to you. It's just...like I said, chica. I'm not looking for forgiveness or anything. I just wanted to try and get this off my chest, you know? Get it completely out in the open."

Tatyina wrote:"Out int he open." Nikolette said once Angel finished. She turned and looked around. "Everyone seems ta wanna put everythin I do out for everyone ta see. Maybe because I just wanna be an honest gal and maybe because I wanna believe that everyone else is decent enough folk too that makes them think that it's ok." 

Nikolette lowered her head and sighed. "Ya know what I mighta appreciated?" She said into the microphone. "If y'all woulda found me backstage and said it to me there. Maybe then I could tell that ya really meant it. "Oi, Nik, I feel like shit that I beat ya half ta death and stripped ya and humiliated ya. It's been really eatin away at me and I just wanna say I'm sorry."

Nikolette lifted up her head and looked at Angel. "Ahh, no problem Angel. I know it's gotta be hard ta do. Takes a real big gal ta come up and say that ta someone." 

Nikolette sighed. "Coulda gone down like that but now we're standin here in front of everyone." She looked at the audience. "So, I forgive ya and we make nice and you look real good. That blemish on yer record is all gone and yer back ta bein squeaky clean. It don't even matter if I say yes to it cause if i get upset, then I look bad because you came out here and poured out a nice heartfelt apology."

Nikolette furrowed her brow. "No matter what I do, you come off lookin real good. That seems ta be a reocurrin' theme. I'm gettin real tired of bein the one who has to make everyone else look good."

Nikolette took a step forward. "I'm startin ta thnk Taylor was right about y'all. She's been a decent gal ta me. You've been... anythin but."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

A High Voltage Spectacle Empty Re: A High Voltage Spectacle

Post by Alexandra Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Alexandra wrote:Angel naturally took a step back, as Nikolette stepped towards her, letting out a soft sigh of her own. This was going exactly how she thought it would. She wasn't actually expecting Nikolette to forgive her or anything when she called her out here. Hell, she wouldn't have forgiven Nikolette if their situations were reversed. Still though, it was important to her to at least try, and that's what she was going to do.

"Alright then," she began, lowering her microphone, letting it drop out of her hand to the canvas below. She stared towards Nikolette, keeping her voice low so that only Nikolette could hear her. "Just me and you then, or at least as close as we can get now." She looked right into Nikolette's eyes, folding her arms over her chest as she continued. "I'm not the one that dragged all of this out to begin with. You say that Taylor's the decent one, but she's the one that brought all of this back up. The only reason I'm out here is because she made this a public issue. Given time, I might have been able to get up the nerve to try and apologize to you in private."

She shrugged. "But your little 'decent gal' decided to make a huge fuss out of it and drag it back out in the public spotlight." She shrugged. "But whatever. At least I'm trying to make this right. I could have just ignored the whole thing and tried to forget about it again, you know."

Tatyina wrote:Nikolette watched as Angel dropped the microphone and wanted to speak personally. She let her microphone drop tot he side and held Angel's gaze as she spoke. She took in the Latina's words and when she was finished, she turned and shook her head. 

"Ya want me stand up and applause for ya because y'all decided not ta be completely obtuse about the situation? Taylor ain't the bad guy fer making light of it. Yer the one that left it on the table for her ta pick up, look at an show it off." Nikolette's voice was calm but she was still feeling angry and her green eyes sizzled. 

"How long was it gonna be until ya finally got the gumption ta come and say somethin? When we were both old and gray? You just said that yer only out here cause someone brought it up. You really do only care about yer image and makin sure all yer ducks are in a row. Why didn't ya just say it in the first place?" She asked. 

Nikolette shook her head again. "Yer not bein very convincin." Nikolette said. "I would love ta believe ya, but you've done everything ya can ta make it look like you care about what everyone else but me thinks."

Nikolette furrowed her brow. "Well, hopefully ya can sleep better at night now that you've got it off yer chest but if you'll excuse me, I gotta get back ta trainin. I want to make sure the next time we see each other it's in a ring with my hand bein raised over y'all."

Alexandra wrote:"I'm not wanting your damn applause," Angel practically snarled at Nikolette, growing more annoyed with each passing moment. She didn't think were going to go well, but she didn't think they'd get this sour, this fast. She was starting to get annoyed by the entire situation, and starting to regret even trying to apologize. "And I could care less about my image right now. The only people who's opinions matter as far as that goes know that I regret what I did." She threw her hands up, shaking her head from side to side. "But whatever, chica. I tried."

She waved off Nikolette, muttering under her breath as the brunette mentioned leaving. "Go ahead then, go. Just run off and get your training, thought I doubt it could help a girl like you any."

Tatyina wrote:Nikolette raised an eyebrow as she looked at Angel. She certainly was ready to leave and she didn't really want to get into how Angel's attempt at trying was really just salt in the wounds. The Latina just felt like she couldn't be wrong no matter what. It was best to get out of here and get on with her life. 

Until Angel said something that Nikolette couldn't pass up the chance to hear clarification on. "Gal like me?" She asked. "just what kinda gal am I, exactly?" She said, planting herself and keeping herself firm.

Alexandra wrote:Angel's words were short and to the point. She had gotten annoyed, and now her temper was starting to flare up. She had came out here to give Nikolette an honest apology, but the girl just wasn't having it. She hadn't really expected Nikolette to accept it, but at the same time she wasn't expecting Nikolette to act like she was this much of a complete bitch either. 

The words flowed out of her mouth without even thinking about it, Angel not even realizing what she had said until the words had already escaped her. "Oh, you know. The janitor kind of girl, that's what kind I meant..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Nikolette watched as Angel spoke. Her eyebrows knit and she stared at the Latina. "I ain't never been one of them." She growled. "But I get what yer sayin." She said as she raised her head. "You still think that wrasslin is just a flight a fancy fer me, don't ya?" She said, stepping forward. "It aint." She added. "I'm committed. I've got the skills an the talent ta win in this league as long as I got a clean shot. I know yer tryin ta goad me into a match. Ya think I'm dumb? Just cause I'm from the country? Just cause I get my hands dirty? Just cause the gals I pal around with might be a lil rough around the edges? Cause I'm a lil rough around the edges?"

Nikolette turned her head. "So, why would ya try an get me all riled up? Do ya think that I'd offer ya some challenge an then you could have another row at me like we did before? Get ta beat up some pathetic lil janitor again cause she didn't kneel down an kiss yer butt when you oh so graciously apologized to her?"

Nikolette shook her head. "When it comes ta bein champ, you ain't nothin but a heap a class, Angel." Nikolette then smiled. 'Well, unlike y'all, I'm gonna save ya the embarrassment of gettin beat by a no talent janitor. Wouldn't want ta tarnish yer rep as the champ. I know that's what really matters to ya."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:46 am

"Goad you into a match?" Angel scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Why would I even waste my time? I've beaten you before...which is the entire damn reason we're out here...and I have bigger fish to fry these days then you."

She continued on, trying to mask the emotion in her voice, trying her best to keep it cool. "I wasn't asking you to kiss my ass, chica. I was trying to give you an honest apology, that's all. You're the one that's out here acting like it's the stupidest, worst mistake I've ever made...and honestly, I'm starting to think it was. If all you're going to do is throw how awful I am back in my face, then maybe I just shouldn't have even tried."

She groaned though, at Nikolette's last words, shaking her head at the brunette. "For one, chica, you have no idea what really matters to me. None at all. And for two? If we were to fight again, the only embarrassment I'd have would be over having to waste my time with you. Like I said, there's bigger and better girls out there for me to fight, and you're sure as hell not one of them."

Now it was Angel's turn to try to leave, stepping forward to move past Nikolette, going to try and make her own exit from the ring. This was a nightmare. This definitely wasn't how she had foreseen the evening going, and now she really was regretting making the decision to try and make things right.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Nikolette furrowed her brow as Angel began to leave. "I've seen the gals you've fought." Nikolette said. "Is it cause I won't fight you in a bikini? Is that it? Cause I've seen the kinda matches you take on. Real big fish. Real classy. Just the definition of it." Nikolette shook her head. "I guess when someone ain't skimpin' it up ya gotta get nasty on em. Like with Taylor an like with me, huh? Or is it somethin else?"

Nikolette shook her head. "It says I gotta win over y'all on my record too, just remember that the next time yer strappin on that bikini of yers ta go fight bigger fish."

Nikolette furrowed her brow. "But... I did have a lot I wanted ta prove to y'all and everyone else." She said suddenly. "But I'm glad ya came out here. I know where I stand with myself and my abilities and I can see now that as far as we're concerned, I've been chasin windmills. I guess we can agree on somethin though." Nikolette said. "Cause you ain't worth my time either."

Nikolette dropped her microphone and turned the other way to head out the opposite side of the ring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Angel put on a look of mock shock at Nikolette's words, gasping audibly, clutching at her chest. "Oh no!" she yelled out, looking around in surprise. "I put on a bikini at Summer Splash to fight, just like most of the rest of the roster!" She dropped her expression and shook her head at Nikolette. "Get over it. I've fought plenty of girls outside of Summer Splash without wearing bikinis. Are you really that desperate to find something else to try and throw at me?"

"And when the hell did I 'get nasty' on Taylor, chica?" she continued, honestly confused by whatever point Nikolette was trying to make there. "We fought, and I kicked her ass. No tricks, nothing dirty. I beat her fair and square in a straight up fight. I didn't get any nastier with her then she did with me."

She then waved Nikolette off, as the brunette turned to finally leave. "But whatever. Just go. I think we're done here, chica."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down