by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"High Voltage" Star Dawnson

Go down

"High Voltage" Star Dawnson Empty "High Voltage" Star Dawnson

Post by TreasureGirl Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:47 am

"High Voltage" Star Dawnson D51b3709d0988cc059c102f9070fe1a6

Basic Info

Name:Star Dawnson
Eyes:Blue
Height:5'9
Weight:174Ibs
Nationality:American
Allignment:Face

Entrance Music:
Spoiler:

Appearances:
Ring Gear:

Ring Gear 2:

Ring Gear 3:

Bikini:

Bikini 2:

Skills:
Endurance: 3/5
Strength: 2/5
Defense: 1/5
Technical: 4.5/5

Combat Skills:
Strikes: 3/5
Acrobats: 5/5
Power:2/5
Speed: 3.5/5

Backstory:
Star grew up in the projects of Atlanta Georgia. Being of a smaller stature, it was a given she would get messed with and picked on, but due to that fact, at a very young age, her parents taught her to always stand up for herself and never take anything from anyone. Whenever any of the other, much larger girls would try and step to her, she would immediately put them in their place. Sometimes, she didn’t even have to resort to violence. All it ever took, was a very stern look that she adopted from her mother, and a boom voice that she took from her father. The very imposing traits from both her parents were enough to help her ward off anyone looking to give her trouble growing up. In high school she became an Cheerleader.

After testing her athletic ability with cheerleading, Star put some thought into what she wanted to be when she grew up. That didn’t take much pondering, as she figured out pretty quickly she wanted to become a professional wrestler. She thought herself able to do what she saw the men and women do on TV given her impressive flexibility and athleticism. Only problem was...her parents weren’t as supportive of the idea of their little girl growing up to become a wrestler. For one, that didn’t seem like an idea career. Two, they didn’t have enough money to pay for wrestling school. They thought if she could stick to cheerleading and academics, she could then get a scholarship and go to college and earn a decent living with another profession. Star did not accept that all.

She wanted nothing else but to be a pro wrestler and she was willing to do absolutely anything it took. So, when she got a job. And was determined to save every single penny she needed in order to receive training. She was able to manage school, cheerleading, and a part time job! Like a responsible young adult, she managed her money well and was able to save up the money she needed to train. While training she was always put down just as she was as a child. People always told her “you can’t cut it.” Or “you’re to short.” Things of that nature. And Star once again would not be denied. She was very persistent on working as hard as possible in order to become the best of the best.

Now that Star has all the tools she needs to succeed, she looks forward to breaking out into the scene and fulfilling her dream of becoming one of the best women’s professional wrestler in Japan.

Signature:
Shocking Outcome:

Finisher:
Electrical Contact:

Records:
Wins:0
Losses:0
Tied:0

Accomplishments
None so far

Relations:N/A
Friends:N/A