by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima Empty Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:05 am

Match Type: Standard
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Femie tugged on her sweater as she waited for her music to start. Her last match had been disastrously awesome. She had lost but it was a hentai match so how could she possibly lose!? Now she was in a standard match, which she definitely didn't sign up for when joining the league but she was also curious how her training and natural athletic ability would stack up in the ring in a normal match. Plus, it wasn't completely off limits to have a little squeeze here and there, right? Maybe if the girl was that much of a prude, then she would back off.

Femie sighed pleasantly and adjusted her monocle. Always fancy! She looked down at herself. Even if she did have to change out her skirt to workout shorts. She was a walking fashion faux pas but she didn't want to rip her skirt in the middle of the match. Stockings and running shoes to boot.

"Mon Dieu!"

She flipped the puffball of hair that dangled by one of her breasts and turned as her music began to play.

Femie eased down the ramp gleefully waving at the crowd who gave her the usually tepid applause for a relative newbie. She didn't mind. She didn't particularly come to AFW to be adored by the masses but she knew they would love her none the same even if they didn't know it yet. She eased into the ring and stretched in her corner. "Ohoho, I wonder who my sexy opponent will be tonight!" She said eagerly to the referee.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima Empty Re: Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima

Post by k0hryuu Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:57 am

"Whew... Ok..." Misaki breathed, finishing up the bandages she used to compress her large breasts. While she could not completely flatten the large mounds without causing herself some nagging discomfort, she was content that she had at least sufficiently supressed them to where they hopefully wouldn't be a liability to her while fighting.

She continued to dress herself, slipping a tight black sports bra over the bandages to complete the illusion, plus matching her short black tights. Lastly, she slid on her black long pants, and her white tank-top, completing her relatively conservative fighting outfit.

Knowing it would be her turn to enter soon, she took this last chance to try and loosen up, taking a deep breath. There had barely been any time between her arrival at the AFW, and the scheduling of her first match, so there was still alot for her to get used to here. She had not even had the time to research her opponent before hand, and going in to what would be her first AFW match ever pretty much blind had her uncharacteristically on-edge.

As her signal was finally given, Misaki quickly rushed out, jogging down to the ring. She ignored the loud, raucous crowds, for the most part, keeping her cool and trying to focus on the fight ahead. Climbing into the ring, she took her first look ever at her opponent, trying to size her up.

While she certainly appeared... flamboyant, Misaki couldn't really gauge for sure how strong she looked. "Well, at least she's pretty attractive..." She thought to herself bemusedly, "All the talk about the beautiful women certainly was not exaggerated..."

Misaki quickly dismissed the thought, quickly switching back to her serious mode. Regardless of how good she looked, this woman was going to be her opponent, and Misaki needed to be focused. Quickly falling into a relaxed fighting stance, she awaited for the bell to ring.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:03 am

Femie watched as her opponent came down the ramp. Very conservatively dressed but not particularly decked out for wrestling. More like workout clothes with a very stern face. "Mmhmm, mmmhmmm." Femie said as she grasped her monocle between her thumb and forefinger and adjusted it as if it could zoom and scrutinize.

Once she was in the ring, Femie strolled towards Misaki with a bright grin on her face. She extended her hand. "Ohoho, I see that serious look but maybe we can keep things light and breezy? This is my first ..." Femie paused, crossed her arm under her chest, letting her big breasts rest upon her arm as she cupped her elbow and brought her other hand up to touch at her lips.

"My first genuine "wrestling" match so I don't mind if it's just a romp." She said. "I mean, I'll take it seriously, I don't expect you to go easy on me but really, I just want to know where I stand. I'm not one of those girls who is looking to murder her way up the ranks for some shiny gold belt."

Femie beamed widely and leaned forward. "I mean, I could try and go for the pity vote." She tapped her monocle. "You wouldn't hit a girl wearing glass now would you? Ohohoho!"

Femie chuckled and yanked the monocle off. "I'm just kidding, ma chère" She said as she turned around, letting her firm tush sidle back and forth as she went to her corner. "I'm obviously not going to be wearing this during a match." She slipped it into the referee's pocket and patted the girl's breast, leaving her bewildered for the moment before Femie waited in her corner for the bell.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:26 am

Misaki loosened up a bit, amused by Femie's antics. The match still had yet to start, so she allowed herself to crack a small smile.

"To be honest, this is my first match as well. While I do intend to take this seriously... It would be nice if we could have no hard feelings about the outcome."

Still a complete newcomer here, Misaki was smart enough to know she would needed to make some allies as soon as possible, preferably before she started making enemies. Not to mention, having a beautiful woman like Femie as a friend wouldn't be without its own perks in other ways for her.

However, the bell finally rang, snapping Misaki out of her thoughts and back to reality. She quickly resumed her fighting stance, waiting patiently for opponent to make the first move.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:09 pm

"Oho!"

Femie chuckled at Misaki's words and as the bell rang, she slipped forward, holding her hands up as she circled Misaki. "Defensive?" She asked. "Don't tell me you're lacking confidence?" She said with a wide grin. "Me? I like to go for gusto! Life's too short for trepidation!"

Femie lunged at Misaki, but instead of a collar-elbow or a test of strength, she bent her body lower and tried to wrap her arms around Misaki's waste and push her head into the girl's chest. She wanted to see how strong Misaki was. How skilled she was and if Femie could muscle her around with her athletic frame.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:19 am

Misaki mis-predicted Femie's intentions, raising her arms high to try and catch her, only to get grabbed around the midsection.

"Crap...!"

Trying hard to bite back the nagging arousal of having Femie's head in her tits, Misaki quickly reacted, firmly planting her feet in a wide stance, trying to keep herself on the ground. Despite being in this awkward position, she pried at Femie's arms, trying to break free.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:20 am

Femie's head naturally pushed up as she wrestled with Misaki, seeing her widen her stance to try and keep her balance. As she put the squeeze on Misaki's face, spreading her own legs to keep Misaki from being able to get a good grip, her face slipped upward into Misaki's taped down bosom.

The Belgian grinned from ear to ear. "Ohoho!" She chuckled. "You are certainly hiding something!" She teased though continued to focus on the match. Femie pulled one hand down, slipping along Misaki's backside as she tried to push her shoulder into the girl's stomach and pull up her leg, hoping she could lift it before Misaki pulled her other arm off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:25 am

Misaki's face flushed red at Femie suddenly called her out on her breasts, completely throwing her off. While not exactly a deep, dark secret, her simple ruse had been seen through incredibly easily. It probably didn't help that the woman's face was still tucked between her boobs either.

Ultimately, her focus was broken, as Femie was easily able to grab her leg and throw her off balance.

"AHhhhhh...!" Misaki cried out as she tumbled backwards, falling flat on her back.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:43 am

Femie flopped face first into Misaki's chest and thrust her but in the air after she grunted. "Well, they certainly do make good airbags." Femie said as she tried to pull her hand up and push her forearm into Misaki's chest so she could push up and spread her legs in the air, just to keep her weight on Misaki while she tried to implement the next part of her strategy.

"I can understand, though. You're probably more serious than I am." She chatted about with a grin on her face. "You don't want those puppies getting grabbed or knocking into someone or making you tip over. Mine just ouaf about, you see." She said with a gleam in her eyes as she tried slide her hand up Misaki's leg and grab at her ankle so she could use it later.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:20 am

Still slightly flustered by the thing about her boobs, Misaki tried hard to brush off Femie's chatter.

"Sh-shut up...!" She stammered, struggling hard not to get pinned down. She kicked away Femie's attempt to grab her leg, and instead grabbed Femie's arm and rolled her body, hoping to try and pull her opponent down and off of her.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next