Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sexual Chocolate

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sexual Chocolate - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexual Chocolate

Post by valen311 Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:53 am

"Aw, you think I'm pretty." Marisa replied with a grin to Xenia's remark about her face while their faces were still close together.

Despite her confident appearance, the model was starting to become a bit uncertain. Xenia was more than a bit...unbalanced. Add the fact she had a giant mallet within easy reach and it seemed like a recipe for violence.

Absently, she wiped the chocolate from her chin with a finger, then licked it clean while she thought. A plan began to form as she considered what she had seen from the back. Xenia seemed quite mad, but there could be methods in madness.

Going over to the pot, she hefted it a bit. The chocolate inside had been warmed, but not hot. With a mental shrug, Marisa decided to go with her possibly insane idea.

"Well, you might wonder about someone like me. I always dress well outside of the ring. I mean, I'm here in a dress." the former champion began. "How dirty can a woman like her get?"

Suddenly, Marisa whipped about, swinging the pot about towards Natasha, looking to splash the blue haired girl with part of the contents. The rest....she upended over her own head.
"Anyone who knows me can tell you....I can get pretty dirty in the name of a good match." the American finished. "Also, I think I'm about to get you a
job doing what you like do best."

With that, she turned towards Natasha, silently mouthing the word 'sorry' to her while her back was to Xenia. Walking over to her, Marisa put arm around Natasha's shoulders.

"Me and Natasha will be your chocolate covered delights at Avalanche." she said. "Picture it. The two of us, rolling about, in all sorts of undress, in a ring full of warm and delicious chocolate. Chocolate that you, dear Xenia, have prepared for that very event."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:20 pm

Xenia's eyes sparkled behind her messy hair as she watched Marisa splash Natasha and coat herself in the rest. She licked her lips hungrily as she herded the bluenette against her and made her proclamation.

"Ha!" Xenia chuckled. "Finally, someone who fucking gets it!" She said and pounded her chest with her fist. "That's right. That's exactly how it will be. At least, I know you'll make it as fun as you can. We'll just have to see how much effort Miss Contractual Obligation can put into it though."

She stepped forward and gave Natasha a shove to separate her from Marisa before she leaned forward and sloppily kissed the model, sliding her tongue all along her chocolate coated tongue and licking her lips and cheek as well before turning and looking at Natasha with the same hungry gleam.

"I guess if she doesn't, I can just kick the shit out of her, ha!" She said. "But, really, I'm not a violent girl. I just like to have fun. Just like this girl here." She patted Marisa's chest, letting the sloppy chocolate smear against the girl's cleavage, still looking at Natasha with a wide grin on her face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:25 am

Natasha's view of Xenia hadn't been favorable when she came down to the ring for while she hadn't seen her before that night Xenia had proven how very much like Lukretia she was with Joy and Elena. Yet somehow Xenia managed to bring that already low opinion Natasha had of her lower still as she mocked the contract Natasha held and what she had done to get it, the french woman hiding this distaste however behind a mask, smiling brightly for the woman despite the ever growing urge to shut her up.

"Oh is that an option? If you would prefer I have nothing against taking it from you here and now, but as satisfying as that sounds I have only ever wanted a proper fight for that title." Natasha answered while she took a few steps around the pot of chocolate towards Xenia, drawing closer until she was just within Xenia's reach as a sort of dare for the woman to try and move against her like she did the others. "So pick your opponent for me and make it a good one, you will get the show you want don't worry about that." As she spoke her left hand traced along the top of the pot, gathering the excess chocolate that had bubbled up when it was melted upon her fingertips and as she drew even nearer to Xenia she smeared the chocolate over her lips with a smile.

Xenia was just trying to rile her up in order to make a bigger spectacle than she already had, but despite knowing this Natasha was having a little trouble not taking the bait and giving the crowd quite a different show than what Xenia had anticipated. Before she could decide on what to do next however an all too familiar song filled the arena, followed closely by the very woman Natasha had hoped to face for the title before. Marisa stepped into the ring with all the grace she remembered her having from their previous meetings, all eyes upon her before she had even begun to speak, the woman not even needing to ask for such attention as her very presence seemed to demand it, a handy trait for a model she suspected.

"Not first? I'm wounded Marisa...and that is my belt you're talking about, I've already told you it would be mine next, even if Lukretia got in the way before." Natasha sounded more amused than insulted however by this latest turn of events, her eyes watching closely as Marisa played along with Xenia's game, though even she had to roll her eyes at how obvious she was being. "Perhaps you and the chocolate should have some time alone together Marisa."

Just as she spoke Xenia grabbed hold of Marisa's chin and began to hungrily lick the chocolate she left behind there, Natasha surprised by this sudden lustful showing from the woman whom she had assumed was just another of those masochist types. Marisa seemed taken aback by this as well and while she took a moment to consider her options Natasha took a step towards moving between the two women, but stopped in her tracks as Marisa grabbed hold of the pot and with one motion splashed much of its chocolate all over the front of the french woman. For several moments Natasha was too stunned to do anything but wipe the warm desert out of her eyes, chocolate dripping from her dark blue hair as well as running down the curves of her body. She wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation, on one hand it seemed she was finally going to have the match she should have been in at Summer Splash, but having someone like Xenia acting as if Natasha was only getting in because of her contract and not on merit somehow left a bitter taste in her mouth.

Before she could even get a word in Xenia forced them apart and stole herself a taste of Marisa, as if she expected Natasha to just stand there and watch while she enjoyed herself with her new toy. Natasha knew having the hentai title had meant a lot to Marisa but she had expected a bit more pride from the woman, instead she had Marisa pandering to Xenia as much as she could to ensure she became the woman's choice to fight for the belt. She wasn't sure if she was angry or just disappointed, but either way Natasha was tired to being pushed aside.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but if you're quite done..." Natasha said as she stepped forward and pushed Xenia aside with a hand to her face, breaking up her and Marisa so that she could slip in and press her luscious and quite chocolate drenched body against that of the model. Their breasts were the first to come together but Natasha wasn't satisfied with just that level of contact, her left arm taking hold of Marisa's waist to pull her in even closer so that there wasn't an inch of space between them anywhere. Their lips came together softly at first but once Natasha wrapped her tongue with Marisa's their kiss intensified quickly, moans passing between them freely as Natasha sought to rid Marisa of the bitter taste Xenia undoubtedly left behind.

When their kiss did finally break Natasha would just smile, taking a quick breath before speaking her mind. "For the record I'm not fighting for her enjoyment, I'm fighting to win that belt so be prepared to lose Marisa."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2