by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We're All Stars Now...

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We're All Stars Now... Empty We're All Stars Now...

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:29 am

Allie and Syd were heading back to the AFW building after a little bit of time off. Well, for Syd, at least. Allie was always back and forth, trying to figure out the next move for her and Syd. Most of the time she didn't need Syd around but sometimes she felt the need to drag the girl around to make sure she didn't forget what the place looked like. Or something like that.

"Nnngh."

Allie grunted as she stopped suddenly in front of the building. She pulled her purse around in front of her and began rummaging through it. She was dressed in a maroon blouse and tight capri pants with a deep brown leather jacket and cute a scarf around her neck. She exhaled and her breath wafted into the air.

"Hold on a second, Syd. I got to get out my ID card. Do you have yours?" She asked. She had doubted it, which is why she stopped but maybe Syd kept something like that with her since, she'd need it and all. It was hard to tell with the silver haired girl. "So, are you ready for another match. I think I can line one up soon." She said as she continued to rummage, not looking at Syd.

Last edited by Tatyina on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

We're All Stars Now... Empty Re: We're All Stars Now...

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:44 am

Syd's long, silken hair was in a ponytail, and she wrapped it once around her neck like a scarf. She kept her hands stuck in the pockets of her black denim jacket to stave off frostbite. The temperature remained above 32 degrees, but that didn't stop Syd from freezing.

She actually didn't mind the cold. She liked being outside when it was cold because it made her feel tough.

"What?" She said. Allie had said something. "No."

The area just outside of the AFW building seemed like it could really use an electric fence to keep all the sheep penned up inside. Or maybe a long chute with a conveyor belt, like in a slaughterhouse, to carry all the stupid wrestler wannabes inside where someone like Syd could kill them off. She fantasized about girls being dragged against their will, trying desperately to escape, but ultimately finding themselves in the ring and staring up at... Syd.

"Yeah. I'm getting bored." A match would be good. She had only had a couple so far, and they had hardly satisfied her appetite.

All the other girls started to look the same after a while. All trying to be sexy, all trying to be sporty, all trying to be kawaii, all trying to be different, and all doing it in the same way. How stupid. It was a rare thing, then, that someone actually caught her eye, like the raven-haired, half-Japanese, pale-skinned, ear ringed, rocker girl across the yard from her. Syd's red eyes stayed quietly fixated on the girl while she ambled across the grass, apparently looking for something herself.

"Hm."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:09 am

Allie rolled her eyes at Syd's words, or lack there of. "Well, you're always bored." She said. She then stopped. "But... yeah..." She said. "Me too." She pulled out her key card and flashed a triumphant smile at Syd. "Do you want some stiffer competition?" She asked as she marched to the entrance.

"I mean, I know you said you don't care but really, you need to make sure you don't get rusty. You need to make sure that you're always at the top of your game. Fighting losers all the time won't keep you at your best, you know." Allie lectured.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Syd stayed rooted in place, staring off across the way while Allie went on talking, as usual. She made no attempt to follow her.

"Uh huh."

Her attention was fixated still on the black-haired girl. A punk rocker or something. Or at least she wanted to look like one. She definitely had the wardrobe. But she looked familiar, and not as someone in wrestling.

It perplexed Syd. It was a puzzlement. She squinted her eyes while the wheels turned upstairs.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Allie continued to speak, making her way into the AFW building without even noticing Syd had completely stopped. "I have a couple of girls lined up. I know you don't really care WHO you fight, but I'm tired of watching you fight chumps. Won't it be even better if you can fight someone seriously? You need to consider things like this Syd..."

Allie paused and looked to her left and didn't see her silver haired charge. She looked back and saw Syd almost statuesque as she peered at something.

Allie matched back and swung the door open. "What the hell, Syd?" She barked with a furrowed brow. She had a more vacant look than usual and Allie stepped forward and tugged on Syd's arm. "What are you even staring at?" Allie asked and looked around. There were people coming and going  and most of the AFW wrestlers looked a little out of place compared to normal people like Allie.

"This is kind of weird, even for you."

Last edited by Tatyina on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Syd glanced over at Allie as she came back to her, and then pointed with her gaze at the raven-haired girl.

"I'm pretty sure that's the girl from Heresy."

She scratched an itch on her nose with her finger and then replaced her hand in the pocket of her denim jacket. She looked at Allie for any sign of recognition, but didn't really expect anything. Maybe if it was Madonna.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:56 pm

"Uhhhhh...."

Allie scratched her head as Syd pointed out the punkette. Well, the girl did sort of seem cute, even if it was in a weird way. She certainly had style and a very magnetic aura about her. The kind that Allie also had. And while she didn't really have any boobs to speak of, she made up for it. Still, that wasn't the issue. Syd's recognizing ANYONE was something in and of itself.

"I don't really know what you're talking about, Syd."
Allie said and looked away. Still, there was no need to waste this opportunity. She gave the taller girl a nudge, shoving her in the girl's directions. "Why don't you go say hello since you looooove her so much." Allie teased. Actually, maybe being social with someone other than Allie and the booze bottle might be good for Syd. More importantly, it might be good for Allie.

"Don't be shy, Syd. I'll be right here if you need me to hold your hand through this brave new adventure of social interaction."
Oh, Allie was reveling in Syd's nerves while she still had the chance to.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:01 am

Syd made a sour face. The girl was... cute. But that didn't mean that she was going to get all... whatever.

"No." She didn't budge. She wasn't about to walk over and say hi, but she also wasn't walking away. She wasn't totally sure why.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:11 am

"Rrrrgh." Allie was immediately annoyed at Syd's resistance. Obviously the girl was shy and it would have been cute if it wasn't so retarded! Syd was just doing it to be a a bitch, no doubt, and Allie wasn't having any of it!

"You don't even know what you're saying no to!" Allie said childishly. "You're just saying 'no' because .... rrrrrgh!"

Allie walked in front of Syd and cocked her hip. She pointed a finger at Syd and eyed her. "You need to learn to seize the day! You're so pouty and emo and, whatever, that you just miss out on life! If one of MY idols was just walking around, I'd make sure I was right there in their face, working my charm!" Allie winked at Syd and ran a hand down her body.

She then spun around and began marching toward the punkette. "You're going to meet her Syd and you're going to love it, dammit." At this point, she was just trying to see how much of a train wreck it would be to make this happen. Hopefully she could really embarrass Syd!

She marched towards the star and intruded on the girl's space without even blinking. "Hey!" She said and reached for Shiki's hand. "C'mere, I want you to meet your biggest fan... probably..."

She was determined to pull Shiki back to Syd. "Just be careful, she's sensitive." Allie said with a wide, mischievous grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:52 am

"... I don't care if you think it's a bad idea! If I say I want a baseball bat with a bunch of nails driven into it, I expect you to shut up and make it happen!"

Syd's keen eyes did not fail her. Shiki, the lead singer of Heresy, stood only a few yards away from the pair. With her iconic black and chrome sunglasses adoring her face, the young rockstar would sport a pair of tight-fitting, denim jeans, heavily stylized with ragged rips and gashes which revealed a pair of black leggings underneath. The black fabric of her leggings peeked out from the various tears in the jeans where exposed skin would have otherwise been revealed--it was cold out, after all. An all-black leather jacket covered the punkette's torso in a snug fashion--zipped up tight and adorned with various silver studs and buckles. Complimenting the jacket, Shiki, of course, wore her large and many-buckled boots. Currently engaged in a cellphone call with her agent, Julie, the punkette was quite oblivious to to her secret admirer and her friend. Carrying on with her conversation, the young girl issued an aggravated sigh as the woman continued in her attempts to reason with Shiki over the phone.  

"What? Where would I hide it?... I don't plan on fucking hiding it! I plan on busting a certain bitch's head with it, you moron!" The slightly inaudible voice that spoke back to Shiki on her device kept a calm and accommodating tone despite Shiki's insults and antics. Julie had been Shiki's agent for a long time and with good reason. She knew how to talk to the abrasive and often egotistical diva, even when she was at her absolute worst.

"Ugh! It's a simple request, Julie!... Hey?" Shiki quickly cocked an eyebrow as a touch came to her hand. Instinctively, the punkette thought to pull her hand away, but, surprisingly, the redheaded stranger's grasp was particularly assertive. Shiki's second urge was to bust her iphone right across the stranger's pretty, little, head. However, Allie's words finally seemed to register with the halfway riled up punkette. Fans, Shiki blinked behind her sunglasses and frowned, momentarily flustered from the sudden intrusion, before she slowly unclenched her fingers from around her phone, "One sec, Julie. I'm about to meet my biggest fan... again." How many times had she heard that now, anyway? Everyone was her biggest fucking fan.

"Hey, look, kid. I'm kind of busy--," the punkette's muttered words almost immediately trailed off as Shiki's shaded eyes finally settled on Allie's friend, "... So, I hear you're my biggest fan?" The rockstar was suddenly intrigued. It was hard to tell exactly what was going on inside Shiki's mind with her large sunglasses partially covering her pretty face, but there was no mistaking the slight smile that crept across her glossed lips.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next