Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shooting for the Stars!! [FWC]

Go down

Shooting for the Stars!! [FWC] Empty Shooting for the Stars!! [FWC]

Post by Link-mon Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:56 am

Namie hated it. Sitting on her ass while the world moved on without her. One disastrous debut and another handicap match that didn't go as planned they had gotten crickets as far as matches. A few offers but none fell through and for who knows how long they had heard nothing all. Part of her considered calling it quits, maybe this was a sign that they just weren't meant for the spotlight since every time they ever approached it now it was to there pain and humiliation. Touka would never voice any disagreement, as long as she kept trying she would do so as well so is up to her to make the hard choice, the only thing keeping her from making it official was the fact that for all the screw ups along the way she still so desperately wanted to be the center of attention and either because of pride or just overconfidence she kept thinking that her time was just on the horizon.

And finally it came in the form of a phonecall. "Is this the Shooting Star Sister? I would like to schedule an appointment with you if that's okay."

So here they were side by side waiting for this 'Marissa Keyes' to show up at her house. Sitting around while Touka did the same until finally there was a knock on the door. "Ill get it!" She said as she ran towards the door opening it to see a decent looking blonde in a suit. "You must be Touka Kawamura, pleasure to meet you." Before she could speak she noticed she had cuter (And annoyingly, bustier) friend with her. "Aww..shes so cute!" she said and Touka eyed her up. She looked at Namie who walked up behind her. "You didn't say you were bringing anyone." She said cautiously. Marissa shrugged "Consider her security...shes harmless otherwise." she said offering her hand. Namie shook it and offered them inside to sit on the couch.

"So what is it about this deal you wanted to offer us? And don't try to slight us ive dealt with contracts before." Trying to act tough for her and Touka's sake, she thought she did a convincing job but Layla and Marissa just seemed amused. "I would never think of trying to cheat you Ms." "Good!" Touka said to back her older sister up. Layla giggled at this and that didn't make Touka any happier. "Ill cut right to the chase. I think you two have been greatly underused by management. People think your just an opening act but I'm willing to bet your much more then that. and I'm willing to sign you with me to get a chance to prove it. Ill be working to get you more matches and under my protection so people think twice about messing with you." Namie looked at her, so she was trying to play manager for them. While on one hand that could end up being exactly what they needed there was no guarantee she was a good manager.

"How do we know your any good? Any clients we might have heard off?" "Layla for one who while new has done well for herself in the business." Layla blew them a kiss..but the way she did it felt slightly unsettling. "But for one you might know, well you already wrestled them, your first match here if I believe." That really unsettled her, those monsters hurt Touka and her beyond belief without the slightest concern all while bickering amongst each other...but if she could control someone like them, maybe having someone like her on there side might be good for them. "So say I sign with you. I want control of who we wrestle and some time before the match is made to know who they are. No sick surprises got it?" Marissa nodded as if that was easy. "My dear that is something I consider apart of the process anyway but I understand your desire to see it enforced theres a lot of bad people in this place. Ill also make sure that you and Touka are both looked out for and given some exposure, much more then the lack of attention you got now, all you have to do is sign and the Shooting star Sisters can be in the spotlight once again."

Namie and Touka looked at her before looking at each other, Touka was so sure that her big sister would make the smart choice. Namie wished she knew what it was. This whole thing sounded good but many things sounded good at first before falling apart. Still there was that lingering desire, being in front of an adoring crowd eating the words that come out of your mouth, the feeling she hadn't felt in so long never left and never lingered. If it could be hers once again...."Where do we sign?"

Link-mon

Back to top Go down