Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Avalanche 2014 - Rookie Call Out!

2 posters

Go down

Avalanche 2014 - Rookie Call Out! Empty Avalanche 2014 - Rookie Call Out!

Post by Toph Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:04 am

It had only been a few minutes since the last combatants had left the arena and the stadium still buzzed with a quiet excitement. It was clear the audience was eagerly anticipating the next match for the night. However, the crowd would be in for an unscheduled surprise as Avery Shields suddenly made an appearance--on cue with all of her stage fanfare.

The teen's excitement made her heart thump in her chest like a jackhammer, but Ave kept her composure as she marched down the ramp. The lively youth even answered a couple of fan's waving hands with appreciative high-fives. The determined, if anxious, redhead wouldn't dawdle for long, however. Depending on where this night would take her in the future, this moment could easily turn into one of the most important moments of her career.  

Bounding into the ring with ease, Ave wore a pair of black track pants with a matching hoodie. The hoodie was left unzipped, allowing the fair skinned girl's chiseled abs to be on display; a few colorful tattoos peeked out defiantly where they could. Lastly, a sports bra, also black, covered her lean torso. It was a more casual appearance compared to the redhead's usual ring attire, but she felt comfortable and capable enough in it, whatever the case.    

Ave greeted one of the ring officials before accepting a microphone with a mixture of eagerness and dread. Just holding the thing made the butterflies in her stomach swirl. Settling herself in the middle of the ring, and with a deep breath, Avery reminded herself that she had practiced this thoroughly. Well, sorta. It was a lot easier when she was doing this alone in front of a mirror...

Peering out across the AFW's vast crowd, it was obviously too late to go back now. It was go time.

"Hey! So, maybe some of you actually know who I am?" Ave's voice boomed across the stadium before the crowd stirred with a lukewarm response. The redhead happily took note of a few enthusiastic shouts, despite it all. Yay. "... Yeah, I'm guessing most of you don't. But tonight, I'm here to change that. Because I do know one thing, I know you ALL watched the Beat the Clock Challenge, right?"

The roar of the crowd threatened to sweep the lone redhead right out of the ring, "I thought so! It was pretty exciting stuff! But I'm going to be honest, it was missing one thing... Avery Shields." Avery accented the boast by nodding confidently and offering the audience an attractive wink. The crowd seemed eager to play along, mostly amused, though there were plenty of jeers.

"Look, I'm not here to run my mouth. I'm here to prove it to all of you. I've been given a special opportunity. So, tonight, right now, I'm challenging any of the challengers from the Beat The Clock Challenge. Come out here right now! Accept my challenge, and face me... at Avalanche!"

The word "Avalanche" was all the crowd needed to hear before they all exploded into a wave of excitement. Ave lowered the mic and turned her attention to stage, taking in a deep breath of eager anticipation.  

The gauntlet was thrown! So, who would it be?...

Last edited by Toph on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Avalanche 2014 - Rookie Call Out! Empty Re: Avalanche 2014 - Rookie Call Out!

Post by LtLukas Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:47 am

Eka was standing around backstage. She had come here to schmooze and try to mingle to try and raise her notoriety but her shyness had overcome her. The left hand holding her right elbow would surely make her seem nervous to the rest of the milieu. Her eyes darting around the room surely didn't help. Eka felt like she stood out like some gawky freak in her tight black jeans and white wifebeater as everyone else had their wrestling outfits on. In her head everyone was laughing at her for not being in the attire of a wrestler. These were champions in the making, managers who move and shake, and near goddesses of combat. Who was Eka among them? They knew she didn't belong. Eka sighed and nearly turned to go home, defeated.

The TV in the corner showed a redheaded girl making her way to the ring. She captured Eka's attention and held it. The freckles powdering her nose gave her a sort of honest beauty and she seemed to do her best to be confident. Eka respected that. The girl began talking about the Beat the Clock Challenge...hey! Eka perked up and listened more intently. This girl wanted to fight a competitor in the challenge...Eka was out of the room in a flash.

She ran like a goat on fire. A blur of raven hair and youthful exuberance raced into the entrance room. Eka grabbed a mike off the table and didn't even pause to catch her breath before bursting onto the stage. She skidded to a halt at the center and wheeled to face the ring and the redheaded woman.

"I am Eka Guramishvili." Her first statement came out flat, as she was out of breath. She paused. Ok. Deep breaths. "I am Eka Guramishvili and I accept your challenge." Her voice came out with more confidence and more flourish. As her Georgian accent echoed around the arena the crowd let out a dull roar. She wasn't a household name but she had been in a few tilts and she had done well. Not terrific, but well. Well enough that a few submission enthusiasts responded to her.

"I will go to Avalanche. I will go to Switzerland and bring honor to myself in the ring. Do you think I am afraid? Because I am not. I have fought bigger girls than you and brought them down to the earth." Eka felt herself buoyed by the crowd's reaction and could feel a quiet sense of surety growing within her. "And who are you Miss Avery? Who are you to denigrate me and what we did? You may be a strong woman, this I do not know, but you may not disrespect me in such a manner!" Avery was the sole focus of her blue eyes. Her brows furrowed. Avery might not have meant disrespect but she bristled at the notion that her matches could only be graced with this woman's presence.

It was almost as if a light bulb went off over Eka's head and her face lit up. "You know these submission matches, yes?" Eka was smiling from ear to ear now. She put her hands on her hips and awaited a response, one hundred percent sure she could tie anyone into a knot they couldn't escape from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:55 am

With Angel and Taylor Parker duking it out over the Friction World Championship belt at Avalanche, Ave had confidently ruled out the appearance of either of the superstars. How frickin' amazing would that have been though!? A girl could dream, right?  

That certainly narrowed the list down to a few more realistic options. Avery had already faced Blossom Fields during her debut and won. It wouldn't have exactly been a disappointment to see the cheery girl come marching down the ramp to accept her challenge but the tattooed tomboy was hoping to challenge herself against new opponents. In truth, the one woman who stood out the most during the Beat The Clock Challenge was definitely Ashura. Ave felt her heart race in excitement at the mere thought of facing off against such a formidable opponent--if only for the difference in their size. Aside from Blossom and Ashura, that left only Sandalwood Cooper and...

Eka Guramishvili. Almost as being summoned by the thought, the Georgian burst from the stage before outright charging down the ramp and into the ring. For a moment, the fiery redhead thought the riled girl was prepared to throw down, right then and there, in the ring. Ave tried to calm her nerves and her active imagination, but it wasn't easy being in such a thrilling situation such as this. Fortunately, Eka had instead brought a microphone with her; choosing to assault Avery with words, not fists.

The Georgian was fired up and certainly living in the moment. Needless to say, the crowd loved it. The young girl's biting words even got Avery's blood pumping. Once Eka had spoken her piece, Avery stepped up to the woman boldly before offering words of her own, "I know who you are, Eka Guramishvili. I watched your match with Ashura, it was an awesome fight. I may have even been rooting for you." The redhead smiled earnestly before offering the other girl an encouraging wink.

"Let me just get something straight between us, however. I didn't come out her to insult you, Miss Eka. I came out here because I want a chance to prove myself to these people. Maybe even prove myself to you. I may have missed my opportunity during the Beat The Clock Challenge, but I will not miss my chance at Avalanche."

A determined expression touched the girl's youthful visage as she spoke from her heart. Her tone was unflinching where it was needed but otherwise unoffensive. The teenager went as far as consciously addressing the other young girl as "Miss Eka"; it seemed only right to return the well-mannered gesture. Regardless, it was truly surprising how easily some of this seemed to pour out of the young redhead, and even Eka, despite such a tense moment and the countless eyes that now intently focused on them. It was obvious that both girls held a great deal of pride and still had so much yet to prove in the AFW.

"... So, submission match?" Avery made her attempt to break the tension as she tilted her head slightly with an intrigued smile forming along her lightly freckled face, "I like the way you think."

The crowd seemed to agree as another roar washed over the arena.

Toph

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Eka's eyes grew wide when Avery stepped up to her. She half expected Avery to try and clock her but this woman didn't seem to want to cause harm. For now at any rate. Avery's gentle words soothed Eka and she unclenched her fist. The wink produced a goofy smile from Eka. It seemed like Avery actually admired Eka a little bit. And it was always lovely to meet a fan even if you were about to fight them. Whew. She felt her heart began to slow down and the adrenaline begin to subside. She examined the girl a little more closely as they were face to face.

Avery was tattooed and strong looking and although Eka hadn't caught one of her matches she did seem to give off a confident and strong glow. Not brash or arrogant, but confident. Eka did her best to give off the strong aura herself. She didn't want to seem weak in front of all these people or a future opponent. A heel dug into the mat, unconsciously, and Eka braced for impact.

"Yes, a submission match! THe only way to win is to make your opponent tap. Or a verbal submission will also be acceptable. If you agree, of course." Eka's index finger was out and she was waving it all around like a pastor. "But I must warn you. I do not do half measures. No one here," Eka gestured to the crowd, "has ever seen me not give my all. And I will go above and beyond at Avalanche. I have been training my body and advancing and getting better. I will be as strong as the mountain." Eka's words came out more than she said them; she had sounded more confident than she had in a while. Boasting and bragging was never really Eka's MO but she couldn't help it at the moment. The lights of the arena did that to her.

She rested her mike on her hip to let her upcoming opponent speak. A look of quiet came over Eka's face. It wasn't the doe-eyed look she might give a belt contender but it was one of joy and quiet expectation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:25 am

"I wouldn't expect you to hold back, Miss Eka," Avery's determined and youthful smile was maintained as she paused dramatically for effect, "Because I certainly will not be holding anything back. I'll see you at Avalanche."

It seemed everything was now settled. The fiery redhead let her mic drop to the canvas, but instead of simply exiting the ring, Avery held up a clenched fist before offering her knuckles out to Eka in hopes of receiving a mutually respectful fist bump. If she had, in fact, judged the spirited Georgian as correctly as she believed, Ave had a feeling Eka wouldn't leave the friendly gesture hanging for long.

Toph

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:52 am

Eka returned Avery's fist bump. She was a little more used to hugs handshakes and high fives but there was nothing wrong with a simple goodhearted fistbump. "I will see you in Geneva." Eka switched her mike off. "Good luck." Eka did actually wish her opponent would fare well in a submission match. If there was one match Eka was confident going in to, it was one were only submissions counted. She walked out of the ring and hopped down onto the concrete floor.

She was excited as she had never been to Switzerland before and heard it was lovely. She was even more excited that she had a PPV match, a submission match no less, and would be able to try and impress millions of people all over the globe. Eka closed her eyes and tried to imagine it. She would have to be more than good. She would have to be perfect. The crowd still cheering brought her back to reality and she stopped at the top of the entrance ramp.

A quick glance back found Avery in the ring. "Good luck..." she muttered. She exited the main arena and disappeared into one of the side rooms, already eager to go home. Time to train like she never has before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down