Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tis the season, so be merry!

+3
Teenwrestler
HighFly
Deus001
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tis the season, so be merry! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tis the season, so be merry!

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Mr Knight made his way over to the door and opened it, smiling widely upon seeing Mr Drake.
"Aha! Drake-san! Come in good sir please." Ryan opened the door to allow Domino to make his way inside the apartment.

"Yo!" Lucy said, her reindeer headset glowing flashy red lights. She leaned against a wall and smiled.

"Drake-san this is John Carnaby, my right hand man." Ryan said making introductions.

"Pleasure to meet you sir, the boss has told me your quite good in the ring." John said with a friendly smile as he offered a handshake to Domino.

"Lucy shall be getting your present, it's one that I believe you shall enjoy. So then how has your matches been going thus far, not had any trouble with anyone I hope?" the paragon of Britain asked as Ms Grange ventured into the sea of gifts around the massive tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:58 pm

The door opens, and it's like the interior of a Hilton Hotel on holiday. "Ho, ho, holy crap," observes a bewildered Drake. "Somebody gets the Christmas spirit."

There's just so much to take in all at once! The tree's huge, the decorations are neat, and Lucy's a reindeer. That last one earns a boyish grin and wave. "Yo." His attention is directed to one John Carnaby, whose hand is promptly shaken. "I really hope so," jokes the teen.

Finally those dark amethyst eyes land on Jolly Ol' St. Ryan. "Nothing I can't handle, bud'. Met some interesting folks lately, too. But hey, I got'cha guys something. Maybe it's a little lame, compared to what you've already got decorating the joint, but I figured y'might like it..."

The box tucked under his arm is brought forward in offering. And though it isn't large, it has some weight to it.

Within...:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:42 pm

"Christmas is my number one time of the year. To make the last month of the year an inferno and not an ember. As Britain's paragon it's my honour." Ryan said with a laugh, stroking his fake beard like a sage.

John gave a smirk and turned to Lucy saying "Hey you found it yet?"

"Can't rush perfection." Lucy snarked back.

Ryan shook his head and smiled when Domino offered a gift to him "Ah thank you Drake-san, it was not necessary but much appreciated." he said as he gladly took the present.

Upon opening it Mr Knight beamed, the paragon of Britain saying "This is a fantastic gift, quite appealing Drake-san. Excuse me as I place this onto my personal study." Ryan would move to his large desk, stacked with books written in Latin and used the paperweight to stop his important documents from moving.

"Got it!" Lucy said as she got a small box with red paper on it.

"This here is some wrestling attire, something that should go nicely with your ring outfit. It's a pair of custom made gloves, with black and white on them. They're built to last and will ensure a firm grip on your opponent, wear em in your next match okay?" Ms Grange said as she held the box out with both hands under it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:05 am

"Psh, of course it was necessary," rebuts Drake without further explanation.

Once the item is revealed, Drake links his hands behind his back and hunches his shoulders to lean forward. "If you set it beside lights or something - like Christmas lights - it'll make it all glowy. And it was made by lasers. So merry laser-filled Christmas."

His back straightens again when the giftbox is presented to him. "Oh, neat! I could retire the bracers and look a little more... intimidating?," he suggests as he takes the box. With a wry, self-aware smile, he adds, "I don't exactly cut an imposing figure by myself." Cruiserweight woes and all that, compared to some of the other hilariously bulky males in the league. "But having some fierce accessories could help."

"I'm a model, I'm allowed to use the word 'fierce'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:23 pm

"Lasers? This ain't Star Wars boy, I hope they don't muck up episode 7." Lucy replied with her rapier like wit.

"If you want an imposing figure then wear a big trenchcoat, like I do. That or have wings in your entrance attire and swoop down into the ring, whichever seems safe." John snarked out with his arms folded and a grin on his face.

Ryan then gave a hearty laugh and offered to shake hands with Drake, the paragon of Britain saying "Fierce is a bold word, as a Knight and paragon of Britain I use the term heroic. Take care good sir, if you ever need assistance in the ring don't hesitate to contact us. You shall have the best in Britain watching your back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:44 am

First to Lucy: "It's Disney. I'm sure there'll be plenty to sing about." The last time Star Wars attempted music was a very Wookiee Christmas. God, what a memory.

Next, to John: "People would think I'm off my rocker if I took a zipline into the ring. And trench coats hide the goods! Gotta give the people what they want!" ...Sort of. Coming from the guy who has never done a hentai match, and has exhibited zero interest in pursuing the matter. The audience can enjoy a little something left to the imagination.

Finally, to Ryan: "You bet. And hey, if you need someone to watch the sidelines and make sure someone doesn't interfere with a match, I'm around!"

The model eases back to the door, still facing the room at large. "You folks have a merry Christmas! I think I'm off to find Santa so's I can ask'em for a title match." With a boyish grin, he dips on out the door to let ye British invasion continue their merriment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:55 pm

"Bye!" Lucy said as she walked back to the tree.

"Later dude." John said as he leaned by the window.

"Merry holidays Drake-san, till next time." Ryan said, two done.

Now onto the next one, or rather duo. They were Ami and Daisuke Takeuchi, Ryan and Lucy had battled the pair of them in an excellent tag team match a while back. Not to mention they were fellow Brits as well.

They would have received a well written letter from Mr Knight, asking them to visit his apartment now converted into a Santa's grotto. For he had gifts just for them, Ryan would await for their arrival. Which by Ryan's estimations shouldn't be too long, he had a strong feeling they would show up. After all curiosity was a powerful thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Next, it was the Takeuchi siblings to enter the fray. They had received the invitation from Mr.Knight, they thought it would be a nice change of pace to go to another Brit wrestling sibling team and see what sort of little fun activity they had planned in. Lucy and Ryan gained Ami's and Daisuke's respect by beating them in the tag match, perhaps it was that reason that they actually accepted the invitation in the first place.

The Takeuchi siblings stepped out of their limo, both in expensive and branded clothes. Daisuke was in a full suit while Ami was more casual, in a sleeveless shirt and jeans with a brown coat on top. "Well, then this looks like the place" Daisuke said looking at the apartment door and then looking down at the invitation letters address. "Mhm yeah, looks it bro" Ami nodded behind him before stepping across Daisuke and knocking the door politely.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Mr Knight heard the knock, and opened the door. Peering out and seeing Ami and Daisuke "Aha! Ami, Daisuke. Please enter!" Ryan said with a laugh as he fully opened the door to allow them in.

The apartment looked as grand as a ballroom, Ryan of course spared no expense in customising his apartment into a modern day Santa's grotto. The tree looked like it could easily have been in a mall centre.

John nodded at the pair, keeping himself in the background for this one. Ryan and Lucy knew them best after all.

"Lucy find them their gifts please, it should be left of the tree." Ryan said pointing at it, Lucy merely gave a nod and began looking.

"Yes you remember my Sister Lucy, the man behind me is John Carnaby. He's my artist and enforcer. Has the season treated you well thus far?" Ryan said as he'd offer a handshake to Daisuke, then being the gentleman he was he'd kiss Ami's hand politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Both siblings began to enter the room, Daisuke stepped in first and Ami followed in behind her. The supermodels eyes sparkled with delight as she saw the exquisite setting of the apartment. Everything was so beautiful and that tree was absolutely amazing, Daisuke on the other hand only raised his eyebrow and looked around, pausing at the site of John and coughing sarcastically. "Well....I see you spared no expense in the decoration. You...do this every year?" he said while shaking his hand.

Ami did a curtsy infront of Ryan before allowing him to kiss her hand, making the supermodel blush a bit, "Oh my...what a gentlemen" she giggled as she began to walk towards Lucy, seeming quite eager for her gift that she began to help Lucy look for it. Meanwhile, Daisuke stood with Ryan and sighing a bit " Little Sisters, they can be a handful huh?" he said, clearing his throat a bit as he looks around for some refreshments.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next