Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tis the season, so be merry!

+3
Teenwrestler
HighFly
Deus001
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Tis the season, so be merry! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tis the season, so be merry!

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:19 am

Ryan rushed to the door, and he had a strong feeling of who it might be. And.....

"Anampo! My darling rabbit! Mr Knight shouted, scooping up the rabbit into his arms for a big hug. Nearly lifting Anampo off of her feet, if Ryan could he'd just hug her all the time. The British paragon placed his nose between Ms Yatgra's rabbit ears, taking in the smell of her hair.

"Please come in my love, I've got excellent presents for you." Ryan muttered to her, taking Anampo by the hand and leading her into the room. Anampo had seen his apartment before, but it looked like a modern day Santa grotto. The large tree evident in the centre of the room.

"Hey there, I'm Ryan's Sister Lucy. He's told me all about you, you'd think he was talking about some divine figure." Ms Grange snickered at her own comment.

Ryan merely smirked and said "You are overstating it Lucy, but Anampo is my lady. So of course I shall place her on such a high pedestal. Now be a dear and fetch Anampo's gifts." Ms Grange would nod and move to the tree.

Mr Knight would then kiss Anampo on the cheek and say "I promise Anampo, next year we will find your Brother. I've called in owed favours from important people, rest assured he will be found."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:13 am

The man who has taken so well care of Anampo would be greeted by the girl with a smile. Anampo wore a large parka, the hood had holes cut in tge top to accommodate the animatronic rabbit ears. She had to stand on her tippy toes with Ryan's hug. Even if she had boots on.

She kicks the snow off of them before entering. Taking in the sight of Ryan's apartment, all gussied up for the season. She takes a look around before hearing his sister speak to her. " H-Hello. Yes , we've met before. " Anampo gives her a friendly smile.

The slightly entertaining banter between Fyand and Lucy would be soon shattered by....By Ryan speaking of finding Anampo's brother.

"What? Where us he? How did you find him?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:37 pm

"Calm down dear, let's just say that France's government owes me a couple of favours. I know he's not in Japan, it'd be too easy otherwise. My sources seem to indicate Russia as the place where he's at, but of course such a delicate matter will take time. Rest assured though that during this year we will find him. Lucy have you found her gift yet? Do not keep my cherub waiting!" Ryan said, turning to Lucy after saying that.

"Yes I got it, Ryan had this dress custom made for you Anampo. Saying that it needed to match your beauty and innocence, so here you go!" Lucy said as she handed the rabbit a dress wrapped in paper

http://minkyshop.com/clothes/sweet-lolita-bunny-coat.html

Mr Knight would motion for Anampo to unwrap her gift and he would then say "Well what do you think my dear? Is it nice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:33 pm

She tries to calm down. But, her brother....She barely rememvers him, and longed to find him. And Ryan had. It was truly...A Christmas miracle. She couldnt think how this couldve gotten better.

But it did.

Lucy presents the girl with a package, wrapped up in a beautiful paper. She carefully unwrapped it. Rwvealing such a dress....It...It...

" Ryan..." Anampo said. Her emotions begin to well up. She looks at thw man with a happily tearful face.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Ryan smiled, gently embracing Anampo and moving her from side to side in the hug. Moving back to wipe a tear from her face. "Do not cry Anampo, tears aren't something that a beautiful woman like you should shed." Mr Knight cupped the rabbit's face in his hands and gently placed his forehead onto hers.

He then smiled and said to Lucy "I'm gonna head out Sis, make sure Anampo gets home safe.

Ms Grange smiled and said "You bet, see you Anampo."

With that Mr Knight would take Anampo's head and toss his Santa hat off "C'mon Anampo, let's get you home!!!" he shouted out as he opened the door, scooped up Anampo into his arms and marched out the doorway.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:46 pm

" But I cant. I cant stop crying. Not when I have someone who cares for me as much as you do, Ryan." Anampo sniffled. She was trying to hold them back, holding the dress close to her.

" See you, Lucy."

Anampo wasnt even surprised when Ryan picked her up. She knew that he was going to. Anampo blushed anywag and let him carry uer to the door

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:51 pm

Ryan was pretty much out the door like lightning, Anampo and the present were gone in a flash as well. Lucy smiled and shook her head, moving to shut the door.

Upon closing it she could have sworn she heard something sing "Ho ho ho, happy holidays!" Ms Grange blocked the thought out, switched the TV on and kicked back. It had been a long day, and Lucy was tired.

The end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6