Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pride of the AFW

+3
Toph
HighFly
Bluemouse
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pride of the AFW - Page 6 Empty Re: Pride of the AFW

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:53 am

Her crew was back with her, Kelly stood there scolding Brittany and praising Jessica, but nonetheless they had done a good job taking out Taylor's posse and teaching little Avery the lesson she had to learn.

Kelly didn't expect Taylor to respond so quickly however, it was very spot on. She heard Taylor call out for her, making Kelly perk up her head and blink twice before pointing at herself in mock innocence as to say 'Meee?' But as Taylor screamed at her angrily before holding up the prize itself and OFFERING TO HER, Kelly's mocking demeanor shifted into that of sheer glee.

She grinned deviously.

"With. Pleasure." Kelly muttered into her mic. "And I guess since you're challenging Meee and I don't have an active contract at the moment, this is your consensual challenge that you're giving me! Well... Challenge accepted.... Tonight! It's gonna be Kelly Conway Vs. Taylor Parker! ROUND 2! FOR THE AFW FRICTION WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!" Kelly cried into her mic proudly with her fist raised, before motioning to Jessica.

"Set Brittany down and get my back." She said. "And you dweebs clear the ring! It's time for my Title shot!" Kelly did it. For once things had worked out beautifully, she had managed to infuriate Taylor to the point of making her want to fight her. And Kelly didn't even need to use her contract. She was a genius! This worked out too well!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:25 am

As Kelly was about to storm down the ramp and face off against Taylor, the lights flashed and a familiar theme began to play over the arena. Out from the backstage area stepped the general Manager of Friction, Lukretia Von Crezfeldt. She had a wicked smile on her face as she approached Kelly.

Following shortly behind her holding an attache case was Mercy Wrenn who solemnly looked down, following dutifully behind her employer. The crowd filled the arena with deafening boos and Lukretia patiently waited for them to calm down.

"How nice to see zat everyone is having duch a vunderbar time tonight." She said as she stepped down. "Vhen I heard zere vas to be a match, however, I simply had to come to ze arena to make some clarifications." She She stepped towards Kelly, looking at her as she approached. "Ms. Convay, I have some good news." She said. She stopped, reached out her hand and let her finger slide along one of Kelly's blonde locks, trailing it with her as she proceeded down the ramp.

"All of ze papervork is finished. I am ready to return your contract to you." She said into the microphone as she continued down the ramp. Mercy followed diligently behind her, not sparing a glance at Kelly.

"Well... all it requires is your signature. I need to make sure zat it truly is... yours..." She said ominously. Lukretia then began to make her way into ring and surveyed Taylor and her entourage. Her eyes fell on Taylor and she smiled. "I am so sorry to interrupt your celebration, but you know how zese matters are. It vill simply not to do leave loose ends hanging like zis."

Lukretia turned back around and looked at Kelly. "Ahhh, but, Miss Convay, I'm afraid I also have some unfortunate news. Vhile Miss Parker does have ze right to seek out a challenger of her choice, holding ze title does not automatically give her ze authority to schedule vhen a match vill occur or... that it vill occur. Zis is not ze Entropy title after all, ve must have a bit more respect for how ve approach things."

Lukretia tilted her head and turned to Avery. "However, you vill have every right to make ze challenge yourself. You can simply use your contract if you cannot vait for ze papervork to be drawn up." She said to Kelly, not turning her head. "All you have to do is come down to ze ring und sign a piece of paper."

With her gaze fixated on Avery, Lukretia grinned maliciously. "Ahhh... but.. ze Fraulein here vas just so eager to prove herself zat she vas villing to go to great lengths including putting herself in harms vay on more zan one occasion. I have alvays believed zat anyone deserves a chance." She continued as she was now looming over Avery.

"I have decided zat if you vant to sign your name to your contract, zat you vill have to beat Miss Shields in a match. I think she has earned zat right to reach for ze brass ring, even if it is so early in her career." Her smile never faded. "Und... I think zat if she can vin, zat maybe it vould be better for her to autograph ze contract in your stead."

Lyukretia turned back and looked at Kelly. "Vouldn't you agree, Miss Convay?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:51 am

There was something downright unsettling about having Lukretia Von Crezfeldt loom over you, Avery quickly discovered.

Perturbed, the fiery redhead began to rise. Her efforts were halted immediately by the surprising implications offered by Friction's General Manager. Her freckled visage scrunched incredulously, "Wait, what?"

Was she was really going to fight Kelly Conway for for the contract? It seemed fairly unbelievable, to say the least!

Her gaze quickly shot to the only person she trusted to accurately assess the situation, "Uh, Taylor? What the hell is going on?" Ave's words were tentative, but there was no doubting the excited gleam that began to twinkle behind the young girl's light-brown eyes.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:26 am

Kelly was ready to go and fight but froze when ... Lukretia Von Crezfeldt entered the fray. Making Kelly turn to face the German GM who appeared on stage with Mercy Wrenn behind her. Kelly narrowed her eyes at the pink little brat, recalling how she had gotten her dear close friend, Cheerleader Lilly fired from AFW! But she wasn't important, only Lukretia was, and she didn't need to be sticking her nose into matters, even if she was the GM, but apparently there was no stopping the domme from giving Kelly some bad news apparently.

The match would not be occurring.

"W-WHAAT!?" Again. Lukretia was screwing her. The second time.

But fair enough, she'd be getting her chance soon enough, all she had to do was sign her name on the dotted line. Kelly nodded in agreement... Until Lukretia declared that she had to beat to earn that chance! Kelly's eyes shot wide with horror, face nearly pale as her jaw dropped.

"N-NO! NOOO!! NO I DON'T AGREE! L-LURETKTIA! AVERY SHIELDS!? A CHANCE AT MY CONTRACT THAT I EARNED!?!? T-THIS ISN'T FAIR! THIS IS LUDICROUS! RIDICULOUS! SHE'S A ROOKIE!" Kelly screamed in angry disbelief.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 am

Taylor gave Avery a grim-faced nod that she intended to be encouraging, and motioned downward with her palm. Stay cool, Avery.

A match with Kelly was bad enough for the young rookie. She showed a lot of promise... but this was Kelly Conway. Taylor didn't want to think that Avery had no chance, but...

But then if she did beat Kelly, the atmosphere at the dojo would get awfully tense.

She directed her loathing through her deep blue eyes at Kelly, still ready for some kind of trick.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:50 am

Lukretia smiled through all of the shock, outrage and dread that seemed to fill the arena. Even the crowd seemed unsure as to how to react. The news was both good and bad, depending on who one rooted for.

She stepped forward and clasped her hand firmly on Avery's shoulder. She leaned in and lowered her microphone so that only Avery would hear, letting her lips tease Avery's ear. "I am certain you vill not disappoint me, Fraulein." She purred before she pulled away to the middle of the ring and addressed the raving blonde up the ramp with a look of utter shock, as though Kelly's statement of the obvious was completely absurd.

"Oooh, you are correct, Miss Convay!" Lukretia said with a gleam in her eye. "You have done quite vell to earn your contract und I vould never deprive you of your opportunity. Ze Fraulein is a rookie, as you say. She should be little more zan a speed bump, a formality, if you vill. Defeating her shouldn't be much harder zan signing a piece of paper, Ja?"

Lukretia laughed cruelly. "After all, it only took Miss Parker a few seconds to dispatch of one of our rookies und zat girl vas a champion."

"Now, I am afraid zat I must ask everyone to be dismissed. I know you have been having such a fun time, but ve cannot loiter out here forever. Zese people paid good money to see wrestling und I am sure everyone here has tuckered zemselves out from partying. Ze match between you und ze Fraulein vill be scheduled soon, now..."

Lukretia looked around and flicked her hand at Kelly. "Auf Viedersehen."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:40 am

Brittany groaned on the ground as she was dragged from the ring. It took Brittany a few seconds to realize what had happened after she saw Taylor but soon Brittany was standing up to see Lukretia talking to Kelly. "God damn that hurt." Brittany said as she rubbed her head and and turned towards the ring to look at Taylor.

Brittany wanted nothing more than to dive back in the ring and rip Taylor limb from limb but no was not the time. Fuck this i am out of here." Brittany would say as she would start walking up towards Kelly and Lukretia to head for the exit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:13 am

Jessica was fuming. Her 'bff' Kelly was praising her but that didn't mean a lick now. Her rival, Avery Shields, would have a crack at Kelly. She would lose, for sure. But if she won...if she won. That would send Jessica off like she had never gone off before. It would ruin her chance to try and steal the contract for herself. That would set all of her plans back quite a bit. Jessica looked Lukretia up and down and wasn't sure what she found. A conniving woman that valued procedure and propriety before anything else. It made her sick.

She wasn't quite sure what to say. She wasn't quite sure if she had to say anything. The Violent Violet let go of Brittany and put her hands on her hips, still looking into the ring. Her mind was racing. If Kelly lost then she would ditch her as quickly as she became 'friends' with her. But Jessica thought Kelly would come out victorious. A few lingering doubts still clung...

Jessica looked out Kelly. "I'm out. Good luck. Don't disappoint your fans." The Violent Violet wasn't even going to fake a smile. Maybe Kelly would take it as a threat which Jessica wouldn't mind at all. Jessica turned to go but something held her back. She turned to see if Kelly would have any words for her before she parted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 am

Taylor took the moment to check on Johnny and make sure he was okay while Kelly and Lukretia did whatever.

She knelt down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eye. "I'm going to murder that motherfucker," she said softly. She couldn't manage a smile.

She motioned to Avery and Alaina to follow her. "Just stay away from Conway. Especially you." She looked at Avery.

She left the ring and started up the ramp in no particular hurry. Her eyes never left Kelly, and she wasn't even sure what she would do when she reached the top, but it was probably best for everyone if Kelly wasn't there when she got there.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Kelly was pulling at her mic from both of its ends like she wanted to tear it apart as she glared angrily at Lukretia with gritted teeth, scoffing at the stipulations set before her. It didn't matter if Avery was a rookie or not, the fact she had to fight the rookie in order to get her contract back was insulting but she knew arguing was useless with the way Lukretia was dismissing her.

Her attention eventually turned back to Brittany who was apparently done now and had decided to leave now, leaving Kelly a bit flabbergasted that her ally was leaving without her consent. "H-Hey!" Kelly called out to her before she heard Jessica speak up and declare that she was done too. Don't disappoint her fans she said? Kelly blinked at hearing that before her eyes narrowed. She sure hoped Jessica was smart enough to know not to sass her.

Regardless, Kelly would run up the ramp, past Jessica, snagging her arm around Brittany's neck before hopping a short distance towards Jessica.

"You goons... Wrestling is about spectacle! We're not leaving yet!" Kelly declared with new found glee as she held onto her mic while her arm rested around Jessica's neck.

"Hold that pose Parker!" She commanded while trying to get her crew to leave the ring. "See... I get last words no matter what and at the end of the day it doesn't matter who I'm fighting, because the results are always the same... I win. I haven't tapped out or been pinned since my reign as Entropy Champion! I've beaten You! And I've beaten Brittany Luuve here!" She gave Brittany a playful nudge. "Tonight was all about sending a message to not only you and your little family but also to Avery Shields. That chairshot you took sweetheart is for sticking your stupid face into matters that don't involve you! You're not fit to lace my boots or even Jessica's! Trust me... You'll learn your place!" Kelly declared while pointing at their foes.

"Parker, You and your people just got wrecked by the most dominant force in the AFW. I'm a Second Generation Wrestler! former Entropy Champion! Winner of the Friction World Cup! And now your future Friction Champion! I stand here with former Entropy Champion and Hardcore Champion, Brittany Luuve! The most sadistic bitch in AFW today! and rising star, towering powerhouse, Jessica Wright! You've got no chance!!" Kelly looked at her crew and began trying to motion them to step backwards towards the curtain, going past Lukretia.

"You like you bringing friends and family in your fights so much... That's fine. But I don't need friends! Me and Brittany Luuve have joined forces simply because I hate you... And she hates you more..." Kelly smiled at saying that. "And Jessica knows a real wrestler when she sees one and was smart enough to ally herself with the best..." Kelly pulled her allies with her, trying to guide them past the curtain.

"You don't get to ask why this happened, Parker. You only get to know, that you engineered it. " Kelly then  spared a look at Mercy before muttering: "Cheerleaeder Lilly sends her regards." And with that, the unnamed trio were gone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next