Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Finding something new....(For Indigo)

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Finding something new....(For Indigo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding something new....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Light was finding it a bit hard to breathe, seeing as how this woman was bearing down at him. She was a bit shorter than him, but still his body was human and thus all that weight pressing down on him was a tad overbearing.

The former test subject took a couple of deep breaths and said "What that dinky little butter knife? Hah! No offense but I've taken way worse stuff, try getting your soul pulled out and having it kicked in the nuts and then flung back into you."

Light was trying his best here to be social, the boss had ordered him to be as civil as he could. Still though Mr Doe was like an axe, not very subtle but very direct. "Now who the hell are you?" he said.

Back to top Go down

Finding something new....(For Indigo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding something new....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Eve didnt think that her sword was something.....Dinky. She didnt really care for his attitude, either. She jumps off of the man and lands on all fours on the wooden floor. She slowly stands up on her feet and flipped her white hair. She didnt take her eyes off of the man who could potentially kill her. She asked her straight-forward who she was. The Liepardian's expression remained hateful and stoic.

"Wouldnt you like to know?" She scoffed in a contradictive way

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Light had to admit, he wasn't expecting the woman to land on all fours like that. Granted it was something that he could do, thanks to years spent living in a forest with animals. The former test subject sat up and folded his arms, meeting Eve's negative look with a grin.

"I do need to know, I was told that supernatural things were happening here. And I know about that stuff, thanks to my powers." Light said, pointing at his tattoos to signify this.

The magical weapon then put a hand to his chin in thought, thinking of what else he could try and say. He then came up with "Well let me introduce myself then, my name is Light Killer."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:51 pm

She didnt like that grin. She didnt like the arm crossing. She didnt like the attitude. She didnt like the aura he was putting off. Eve DIDNT LIKE him. The woman looked down at him, seeing now that he was much bigger than first seen. Eve looked at the tatoos while he boasted some more about the regeneration powers he had. He then introduced himself to her.

"Light...Killer..."

All of her fur once again visibly stands on end. She looked like a giant puffball. "The light Killer? Destruction's Tool?!" Eve takes a step back and makes a hiss. A low growling sound in her throat that could be heard by the man.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Light wasn't expecting such a reaction from this woman, he was expecting confusion or indifference at least. But this reaction, Light didn't like it.

She knew?! She knew who he was? Light's eyes went wide, his teeth grinding against each other. But what he really didn't like what Eve had just called him.

The former test subject stomped the ground in anger. "I am Light Killer that is true, but do not call me a tool of destruction! I am a defender of the innocent!" Light growled out, he was starting to give into his urges. He shut his eyes and thought of Carlson's words, he needed to try and stay diplomatic.

Light gave a heavy sigh and said "How the hell did you figure that out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Her full still stood on end. She got on all fours, and her bottom arches up in the air as if she were ready to run or to strike at a moment's notice. She saw that he was getting a bit antsy, and was trying to hold it in. But, Eve knew that he was capable of losing all control very quickly. She makes another low growl sound. "So...You ARE he! You cause death to those around you...Death to all..." She hears him ask how she knew.

'The witch....She told me all about how you kill anything you please, and think not twice of it after!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Light was really having a hard time remaining calm here, this woman just didn't want to make things easy for him. She was reminding him of a certain pair of women in his former school, who all they did was antagonise him. Even though he had beaten them up alongside his friends in the past.

The worst part though? Eve wasn't fully wrong when she said he brought death to people. He did it when he escaped his testing facility, he did it against several evil beings. Violence was one of the things he knew the most.

But to give into it would only prove Eve's point, Light was trying his best here. His friend Carlson took Light's urges and turned them to something positive, perhaps if the former test subject could prove that to this woman....
"You....you aren't wrong, ever since I was born all I knew was violence. I relished my endurance and powers. But you don't know a damm thing about who I really am, so don't you dare try to paint me as a monster!"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:24 pm

The ideas that the witch had filled her head with may or may not have been true. They could have been false. But, as Eve knew nothing more, she could only go by what she was told. "I. Don't need to know anything more about you. None of it helps your case..."

Eve's tail begins to sway back and forth in an agitated way. "I want you gone from here. Before you destroy this home it hurt me. Go from here! " Eve had no way to really make him leave but the tone in her voice.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Light winced, clicking his tongue in his mouth as he thought of what to do. The former test subject would have loved nothing more than to get out of here and never think of this again, but he needed to remember why he was here. His boss had sent him to find signs of supernatural activity right?

The former test subject crossed his arms and looked at the woman, sighing before saying "I have a mission, and I can't leave until I've done it. I was sent here to find supernatural beings, and I need to know what you are. So please start by telling me your name, since you seem to know who I am you can at least give me that."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:51 pm

Her tail continues to sway around and does so in an increasingly violent way. She wanted just the same as he did. To run away and never have to think about this again. Eve didnt care about what Light's 'mission' was or who had assigned it to him. But, he wasnt going to leave until his mission was done. And Eve had no way to combat and force him out.

"Eve"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next