Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

2 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete) - Page 22 Empty Re: Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:35 am

Lindsay had tied the score to 1 -1 indeed. But she also had gained a clear advantage: knocking out Nico she had made sure to have him weak in the next round too.

"Uhhnh... m-mommy it's early for school..." he mumbled in a half-conscious state: the boy was obviously still dreaming.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete) - Page 22 Empty Re: Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:37 am

She let him sleep, readjusting her bra and panties. "C'mon get up'
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:33 am

Out for a couple of minutes, Nico would eventually wake up in slight confusion, but he realized everythng as soon as his blurring vision focused on Lindsay readjusting her bra: he had been knocked out by a girl's breasts!

"U..Ugh... you had me for good ...t-there..", the boy would say, his cute cheeks blushing a lot, "but that's not going to happen again".
With that said, Nico tumbled back onto a kneeling stance, raising his hands as to invite Lindsay to bring it.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:29 pm

Lindsay charged forward, trying to use her bum as a weapon, right on his face.
"Get ready!"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:42 pm

"Of course, you're going down this ti... UGHH..!!!". Lindsay's hip bump surely looked like a gracious move, but not when you where on the receiving side!

Her soft butt hit Nico right into the face with unexpected power, enough to send the boy falling awkwardly off the bed. "Unghhhh...d-dammit...", he would groan, crawling up at the edge of the large bed in a kneeling stance.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:01 am

She taunted him with butt wiggles. "Come at me"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:01 pm

Nico would blush at how Lindsay was teasingly flaunting her butt at him. No matter how she had just knocked him off from the bed with a taunting hip-bump, or previously smothered him out: he couldn't really get to hate such a lovely playful girl like Lindsay.

"Mpff you're going to get it now, brat!", Nico would reply in mock anger, not without a slight grin on his lips. With that he sprung forward and tried to tackle her, aiming right at that wriggling bum of hers.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:34 am

She was launched forward, getting her butt tackled, and landing flat on the bed, the boy by her helpless rear end.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Nico would land face first into Lindsay's soft butt, having successfully tackled her down. "mrfff.. <3". With a funny muffled noise, the boy would than rise into a kneeling stance, one hand laid on the girl's back, the other hand raised up.
"Here comes Your punishment", he said, giving a playful spank to Lindsay's butt.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:24 pm

She looked at him, as he was faceful in her rear. "You really wanna be smot-WAIT NONONONO" she begged, noticing him raising his hand. "Lemme go!" She squeaked, moments before the first spank hit. And when it did, she began to try to crawl forward, hastiliy, but unable to due to his hand on her back.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next