Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 7:18 pm

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 4:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 5:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers - Page 4 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:57 pm

Sam continued the kiss until Tea's eventual breaking of it, helping to set the mood for the now horny cat. "I hope you're ready to cum darling." He retorted, preparing for the inevitable, his cock pressing itself slightly more against her as he said this.

At this rate, it was time. He finally moved his hips for the first thrust, slowly but surely, now intent on thrusting onwards into Tea's womanhood. It was at this point that the pretense of wrestling had given way to little more than Sam and Tea having sex while covered in honey, the aroma further arousing Sam as he began to fuck his opponent.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers - Page 4 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

Post by Gnihton Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:13 pm

The very moment Sam entered her Tea let out a short gasp, doing her best to maintain control of her body as the heat of the situation grew, usually at times like this Tea was quite vocal, but the last thing she wanted to do was let Sam know he was winning. In an attempt to prevent herself from making any more noises Tea firmly bit down on her bottom lip, pausing for a few moments before beginning to try and mirror Sam's movements in hopes of perhaps coaxing a reaction.

Despite her trying to, Tea was unable to prevent the occasional moan which managed to escape her, she just silently hopped that Sam was currently to distracted to notice how sensitive she really was.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:04 am

Sam begun to thrust in and out, now beginning to speed up his thrusting. He made no attempts to try and hide any arousal on his part, moaning as he felt his and Tea's body slam against eachother in ecstasy. He tried to increase the panda fighter's arousement further by kissing her breasts, focusing on her nipples if possible.

(OOC: Yes I know, I'm a tad bit terrible about posting at good times >.>)

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:12 pm

At the point of Sam speeding up his thrusting, Tea was no longer able to keep up her rhythmic movements, nor was she able to withhold her noises of enjoyment. Now lying relatively still, Tea let out quite the lengthy moan, swaying slightly from side to side in a failing attempt to flip their positions yet again.

As Sam began to increase her arousal levels with passionate kisses, Tea knew she was in trouble, feeling the energy of love build up inside her, she would have to do something drastic if she planned to pull this back.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Sam kept up his assault on Tea's body, now growing extremely confident. He thrust further and more vigorously into her, feeling his balls slam against her body as he fucked her. "You look like you're enjoying yourself." He mocked, before kissing her, trying to put his tongue into her in order to further humiliate her.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Tea was too trapped within the intense feelings of pleasure to even try and retort against Sam's mocking comment. Unable to struggle to any extent, Tea unwillingly allowed Sam to shove his tongue into her mouth, adding to the utter humiliation she was currently faced with. Pressure mounting, Tea realised she was going to have to act now, the consequences may be severe, but if she wanted to beat Sam, it was a sacrifice she was willing to make.

Having no other options, Tea began to concentrate, in the current situation she found herself in this was no easy task, even so, after only a few seconds of deep thought she was able to activate her power. With her power now active, Tea was no longer able to feel the pleasure that Sam was dishing out, however this was only temporary, so she had to try and end this quickly. With a burst of new found strength, Tea would jolt her body to the right, trying to switch positions with Sam, if successful in doing this she would begin thrusting skilfully with almost double Sam's previous speed.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Sam had grown, no pun intended, rather cocky in his current position. He had expected a easy win by this point, believing that Tea was about to cum in no time. Thus, when he felt Tea both jolt violently towards the right, taking him down below her and into the sticky honey, and felt her thrust far, far more quickly, he was completely in shock.

"H-hey what the fu-" Was all he could muster before he begun to moan, feeling his cock seemingly become victim to her pussy as she begun to fuck him. She herself now looked as if she felt none of it, more interested in simply making him cum than anything.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Even though Tea was currently feeling no physical pleasure, she couldn't help but feel a degree of mental pleasure due to Sam's sudden change in emotion. Not stopping her sensual hip movements for even a split second, Tea looked down at Sam, giving him a rather smug smile, "I was just being nice and letting you think you were actually doing something, unfortunately the charade had to end, just like this match will pretty soon." Of course Tea was lying about Sam not doing anything, but she hopped that it would demoralize him just enough to make winning that much more achievable.

Already Tea could feel the effects of her power wearing off, pleasure slowly beginning to creep back to her, she simply hoped that Sam would give way before it wore off completely.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:05 pm

Sam, perhaps desperate for a final grasp at victory, begun to thrust as quickly as Tea did, pushing himself to the limits in order to do so. He moaned desperately, feeling himself about to burst. Before too long, it was apparent that the end was coming, feeling himself come close.

"F-f-ffFuuck!" He shouted finally in defeat, speeding up even more rapidly for a second as he begun to spew his seed, now feeling his orgasm come violently. It was the end for him, and he knew it.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 pm

As Sam's desperation grew, so did the smile which had began to work its way onto Tea's face, she placed both hands onto his shoulders, pushing down with all her might, intent on keeping Sam in place for her victory. When Sam began to release himself, Tea gradually slowed her movements until they eventually halted all together, to add a bit more insult to injury, she moved her hips upwards, almost removing herself from him, only to slam back down one last time.

At this point Tea would have loved nothing more than to gloat about her victory, however she knew the effects of her power were almost done, therefore all the previous pleasure she should have felt would come back to her in one giant burst. Not wanting this to happen, she quickly pulled herself off of Sam, getting back onto her feet, trying to leave with a clean victory.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next