Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Rivalry Spun

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Rivalry Spun  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rivalry Spun

Post by dlamp Thu May 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Kena excitedly waited for Katsuko's first move, mentally prepping herself as she saw her opponent move toward her. Kena gave a quick step back to avoid what she thought was a chop, but she froze slightly as she felt the woman's hand go past her neck and wrapped around Kena's head. Shit! First move and she already got careless, and she paid for it by having her opponent's knee ram right into her nose. "Gah!" Kena could feel the blood starting flow out of her nose and onto the floor. She sharply inhaled from the pain, but remained standing. So much for keeping the dojo clean. The sight of blood immediately changed Kena's mindset. Is Himura-san... out for blood? She thought, looking at the other woman, perplexed.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 4:27 am

In the martial classic The Book of Five Rings it is written: "When the enemy starts to collapse you must pursue him without letting the chance go." When she's down, kick her in the teeth with a steel-toe boot. That's ancient strategy recommended by the sages.

Kena reeled. The corners had folded in and the edifice was teetering. The foundation would not hold. Katsuko felt a surge of triumph all the way through her, bringing a flush to her cheek. Though impossible, she imagined she could smell the iron as Kena's blood splattered, drop by drop, on its owner's mat.

Finish it.

Katsuko twitched--but then she stopped herself, like a dog who knows the boundaries of its electric fence. Her breathing slowed. She stood up straight.

"...I was too rough starting out."

The apology, she hoped, was obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Luckily Kena wasn't new to pain or blood, so she was able to keep a straight face despite the bloody nose. She too stood up a little straighter, if only to prove she was alright. It was clear Katsuto was taking the fight seriously, a lot more than Kena expected. 
"Hehe, it's alright." She said with a dismissive wave, wiping the blood from her mouth and nose. "Guess the first point is yours Himura-san. Heh, kind of lame that I walked right into that one." She was trying to just play it off casually, but Kena was definitely going to take this more seriously. Alright, it's only fair I come at her just as hard then. Kena took her fighting stance again. "Don't worry, I'm tougher than I look. Don't think you'll get me like again though." She gave the woman a reassuring smile. "Want to continue?"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2