Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol) - Page 2 Empty Re: The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu May 21, 2009 1:20 am

Hel chuckled at Carol, sliding a glass towards the rocker. "Well, it's there if you want it. I won't hold it against you if you don't drink it though, my budget isn't quite what it used to be, so it is what you might call the 'cheap shit.'" She laughed.

Resting her head on her hand while she twirled a glass of champagne in the other, she smiled at Carol, "Yeah, I really like your wrestling style. It is... well, uniquely... how do I put this... It is the style I would expect a rocker like yourself to have... in a good way."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol) - Page 2 Empty Re: The movie star and the rock star (Hel and Carol)

Post by Jessica Thu May 21, 2009 1:26 am

"Oh...You're really nice Hel. Thank you." Carol smirked and lifted the glass of champagne,drinking it up like water. She was already feeling a bit dazed when she left the cup there. Her vission became a little fuzzy as she looked at Hel. "Well....What are going to eat? I'm starving..." Carol then remembered that her stomach was growling.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu May 21, 2009 1:31 am

Hel winced as Carol chugged the glass, "Whoah, whoah, whoah there girl. I know we diva types like to live hard, but champagne is a sipping drink, not a chugging drink."

She smiled, "Well... I don't exactly have an intimate dinner lined up. I order pizza delivery or chinese takeout delivery..." She blushed, "Sorry..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 21, 2009 1:37 am

Carol's eyes widened as Hel told her that there was no food yet. Carol held her belly as it growled loudly. "I'm dying.....!" She barely reached to say. She stood up and walked toward the soft bed,laying on it. She thought a bit of rest could help her resist the hunger.

"Order....a pizzaa..."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu May 21, 2009 1:40 am

Hel nodded, "S-sorry." She quickly reached for the phone and speed-dialed the pizza joint, placing the order. When she was finished, she sat down on the bed next to Carol, rubbing her shoulder softly, "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were that hungry..." She offered.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 21, 2009 1:44 am

"It's okay....It's not your fault.....Anyway.....I can resist....." And then Carol's stomach growled again,louder and louder. ".....just for a while...." Carol especified as she rolled over onto her side to face Hel's side. She admired the blonde's body,now that she could.

"Whew....that's such a well toned body....How did you get that...?

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu May 21, 2009 3:45 am

Hel beamed, "Lots of martial arts, lots of exercise, and lots of the sort of debauchery that requires great physical exertion." She winked at Carol.

"Anyway, the pizza shouldn't be long. They're just down the road and they said it'd just be a couple minutes." She caressed Carol's hair gently, "You're pretty hot yourself... I... uh... I mean you have a good body too. Not often you see a rocker that isn't hairy and dumpy... Hell, it isn't often you see a girl rocker as good as you."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 21, 2009 12:36 pm

"Ummm.....T-Thank you..." Carol blushed slightly as Hel started to caress her hair...And then,with a shy expression in her face,she looked up at Hel. "But...But I'm too skinny..and too small too.....Doesnt it bother you?" Carol gently asked to Hel,feeling a bit inferior when comparing her little body with Hel's.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu May 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Hel grinned, embracing the rocker, "Well, I must admit my tastes tend to run the gamut. Sometimes I feel in the mood for... something petite. I've been known to be a bit of a cradle robber at times." She leaned down, hovering over Carol, tracing her hands down the length of the rocker's hair. "And... besides, no matter how big it is, a taut... curvy body is always... always beautiful."

A knock at the door brought a halt to the moment. Hel sighed, "Sorry, champagne makes me say stupid crap." She stood up and walked to the door. "I told you they were right down the street." She opened it and stepped outside for a bit, shutting the door. A few seconds later, she emerged with a sizable pizza and a bottle of diet soda. "I hope you like this. Champagne and pizza don't really mix. I know this from experience." She plopped the box of pizza on the table and fetched a couple of plastic cups for the soda. "Dig in," she winked at Carol.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri May 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Carol's face turned dark red while hearing Hel's compliments. She tried to slowly move towards the blonde to lock lips with her,and just a second before she could,someone knocked on the door. And as Hel said that all these things she said were product of the alcohol,she let out a sigh,a bit disappointed. She gathered the strength to stand up and followed her date to the table,taking a piece of pizza and quickly biting it. "Whewww....I was waiting for this since...ohhh,who cares,this really tastes good!" Carol cheerfully said.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next