by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ferana and Chelsea

Go down

Ferana and Chelsea Empty Ferana and Chelsea

Post by Maxy Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:58 am

(still a work in progress)
Name: Ferana Starr
height: 5'8
weight: 130
eyes: green
hair: blonde/white
Born: Teldrassil of the country Shalandis, on the planet Elune.
Spent time growing up on the planet, before finally settling on the planet Shiiryuen.

Entrance theme: Drums In The Night Part 3

Fighting style: MMA (prefers strong grapples,submissions and quick strikes)

Finishing move: Pounce (spear)

Appearance: Ask for pic.

Ferana grew up on an elven world and had a typical childhood, even the typical move away at a young age and leave all your friends behind.  In her teenage years her and her sister Chelsea were kidnapped and spent sometime time as slaves, although by different people.  One day their family was murdered.  Chelsea, while she did not see the act with her own two eyes she knew who did it.  The murderer, or at least the brains behind the operation, was Ferana's captive.  As luck would have it the two sisters ended up doing join slave sessions on visits involving their two masters.    One day they put together a plan to free themselves when they found out they were going to be slave-traded.  Just before the transaction of the two of them was complete they attacked their masters but fought together. Ferana gored her former master against a wall, knocking the wind out of him as Chelsea fought hers.  Ferana was able to get behind Chelsea's former keeper and after a few seconds of wrestling she held him in a rear naked choke, choking him to death as Chelsea would 'soften him up a bit' in the stomach.  Once that deed was done they did the same to Ferana's master, but Chel wanted the death blow.  She used the guy as a punching bag as Ferana held him in place.  After both laid dead the two girls were free.  They spent time learning the arts of boxing and wrestling.  While Ferana was more into the wrestling and various forms of mixed martial arts, her sister was an avid boxer.

After a couple of years together they decided to move.  Even though things were peaceful they wanted a fresh start and get away from the negative memories, at least for now.  They settled on the planet Shiiryuen after learning much about its Queen and King and how they ruled.  While they felt safe where they are now they agreed that they might be safer there.  

During a visit back to their homeworld they saw a wrestling event where one of the matches featured Arasinya and Daisuke competing in a tournament.  After the show Ferana applied to AFW's FnF division, after speaking with one of the staffers on site.  Not long after that her application was approved.  Her sister being more of a boxer did not do the same but on the letter addressed to Ferana it said that her sister could take part as well if she wanted to.

Fed info

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: Chelsea
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Last edited by Maxy on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:07 am; edited 4 times in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Ferana and Chelsea Empty Re: Ferana and Chelsea

Post by Maxy Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:10 am

(still a work in progress)
Name: Chelsea Starr
height: 5'7
weight: 125
eyes: blue
hair: red
Born: Teldrassil of the country Shalandis, on the planet Elune.
Spent time growing up on the planet, before finally settling on the planet Shiiryuen.

Entrance theme: Drums in the Night Part 3

Fighting style: She prefers to compete in boxing and similar styles that all her to use her fists or other forms of strikes.  Her sister has helped her with a few holds she won't feel like a fish outof water if she had to adapt to wrestling rules

Finishing move: TKO
Spoiler:

Appearance: (ask for pic)

Just like her sister, Chel is trying to find and live a happy life.  Unlike her sister though she found herself to be more interested in boxing than wrestling, but agreed to be there for Ferana if she needed the assistance.  Ferana agreed to teach her some moves so she could hold her own in the wrestling ring, but she is more in favour of boxing.  She is willing to learn and be there for her sister as she knows the league Ferana signed up has some...'interesting characters' and figured she could use some backup.  

Fed info

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: Ferana
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Maxy