Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

European Escalation

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

European Escalation  - Page 2 Empty Re: European Escalation

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat May 30, 2015 3:34 am

"I don't believe I've met her yet, perhaps I will after having some fun with you." Marija teased further, as she undid Erika's string, watching that side of her bikini tumble downwards. "There we go, all nice and exposed."

"Now then, I've never been one to underestimate a foe, don't you worry," Marija further replied, finding herself aroused as she saw Erika begin to play with herself, her own pussy growing even more moist. "And that does sound quite good to me, now then, let us make our way towards the ring, then I'll tell you what you need to do." Marija further replied, as she began to walk towards it, motioning the Dutch to follow her. She would sensually enter the ring and then walk over to the nearest corner, leaning against it.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Sat May 30, 2015 4:03 am

“Kaisla’s pretty fun, she and I connected because we both like sex and the idea of public nudity -- I think it’s a shame people want to keep their bodies covered, I think a nude man or woman should be the norm, you know?” Erika relished the feeling of her bikini bottom gently floating off of her body as she sensually pulled the string of her bikini top. She took in a deep breath as she felt the cool air conditioning hit her body; her nipples slowly grew erect on her pert breasts. “If I could go out in public naked without getting in trouble, I’d never wear clothes again.”

Erika followed Marija lead to the nearby sparing ring and watched her take up a position leaning against one of the corners. The Dutch girl took the opposite place, gently cracking her knuckles as she did so, mentally telling herself that this is all about the grapples, the holds, and the pins. “Alright, Marija, I’m all ears. Just tell me what I need to know and I’m good to get started!” She jumped slightly in place and held her fists up in a defensive posture.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t12264-chibipotatoes-cute-potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat May 30, 2015 5:48 am

"Hrm, personally I'm fine with girls walking around all covered up, not everyone needs to be nude all day." Marija teased further, even if she admitted such a world would be nice, at least in warmer places. "Anyways, as for our spar, what you need to know is that I want you to try and strip my bra off." Marija began, her hands now cupping her breasts. "If you can do that then I know I can trust you to give me a good match."

Marija assumed a wrestling stance, as she moved towards the center of the ring. "You ready then, darling?" She asked, prepare to lock up soon enough. "Cause I'm ready whether you are or not."

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Sat May 30, 2015 6:03 am

“Alright, I’m aiming for a bra removal, huh? And yes, I am quite ready…” Erika also assumed her own defensive posture. She bit the bottom of her lip gently and thoughtfully before moving into the attack, clinching Marija into a lock-up and using her body weight against that of her opponent. Marija weighed nearly five and a half more kilos than her, so Erika would have to think fast because she knew she could not maintain a sustained lock-up against her opponent without faltering before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat May 30, 2015 6:41 am

Marija met Erika with little fuss, as her arms now pushed back against the Dutch wrestler before her. Marija felt as if she might have a small advantage, as she began to try and push onwards and hopefully push her opponent back onto the ropes. It was quite exhilarating, really, to feel up another wrestler, especially one as willing to remain nude and carefree as Erika.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Sat May 30, 2015 6:57 am

Erika could feel Marija pressing the advantage, she knew she had the edge on her and was utilizing it. The Dutch wrestler pushed back hard, fighting back against Marija’s force with her own before trying to tighten her grip around her. She could feel perspiration forming on her skin before deciding to move down to clasp her grip around Marija’s waist in an attempt to push her down into the ring; in the meantime she used one hand to fiddle with the woman’s bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun May 31, 2015 8:39 am

Marija wanted to keep pushing Erika back, feeling her strength be matched by the slightly lighter girl a few times. What truly caught her off guard was the sudden arm around her waist as she felt Erika begin to push down on her belly, forcing her down onto the ring with a thud.

"Ack." was all the Latvian could reply with as the pain hit her spine, feeling it become slightly pained as a result. She immediately began to try and kick Erika away as she felt her hands on her bra, wanting to keep her distance before Erika could get lucky early on. "Not bad, not bad at all love."

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Sun May 31, 2015 8:45 am

Erika fiddled with Marija bra in a futile effort before the Latvian’s retaliatory kick made her lose her grip. She felt the sharp pain in her stomach and almost wanted to grab onto it before continuing to press what little advantage she might have. The Dutch wrestler used her body weight in an attempt to keep Marija pinned onto the ring with her naked body before moving one hand down to glide a finger against her opponent’s pussy through her clothes, hoping to draw her attention away from her bra. She didn’t imagine that it would work on a veteran such as her, but Erika figured it was worth a shot to try.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun May 31, 2015 10:45 am

Marija began to try and bring herself up, only to find herself suddenly pressed downwards onto the mat some more as Erika pushed her down, moaning as she suddenly felt her finger's down on her crotch. "Oooh, it's going to take more than that to do me in darling." She teased, as she began to try and push the Dutch away, intent on making sure both she and her opponent kept their distance some more.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Sun May 31, 2015 4:35 pm

Erika struggled to keep her position before Marija managed to push her off, knocking her away and in the opposite direction of the ring. She took a moment to catch her breath before standing back up, wiping the sweat off of her forehead, and reassuming her defense position in anticipation of the Latvian woman’s counter-attack. Erika had felt she had more of a chance than she had previously thought, but she wasn’t entirely sure if that was because she had more skill than she gave herself credit for or if Marija was taking it easy on her since she was a new girl. In any case, the next move would be decisive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2