Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

European Escalation

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

European Escalation  Empty European Escalation

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu May 28, 2015 8:02 am

Marija fully understood the benefits of training. After all, in order to wrestle properly, you had to be fit, and in order to be fit, you had to hit the gym. And thus Marija stood in front of a gym bag, dressed in a quite revealing grey sports bra and bottom, the bottom looking more like a speedo than anything truly resembling shorts. She struck a bag with her long, slender feet, her long, multicolored hair swaying as she did so, striking it again and again.

Sweat already ran down Marija's glistening body, as she adopted a fighting stance, punching the bag before her some more with her fists, clenching her teeth as she punched it once more, watching it move slightly as a result. This display continued for a few more minutes, until she finally stopped, dropping her stance and walking over to the nearest bench, grabbing her water bottle and gulping down the refreshing liquid into her mouth.

Truth be told, Marija had often found herself enjoying the relaxation periods she took in between her excercises quite a bit on most days. The biggest reason was the simple joy of watching other beautiful women like herself train, often scantily clad and revealing, as they practiced and honed their skills, sometimes on eachother when she got lucky. However, today the gym seemed awfully quieter than usual, a slightly disheartening fact for the Latvian beauty, as she simply looked at her own two feet for the moment, perhaps waiting for someone to come by.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

European Escalation  Empty Re: European Escalation

Post by ChibiPotatoes Thu May 28, 2015 8:37 am

Erika had only just arrived in Japan only a few weeks ago -- as a new member to the AFW she had been spending much of her time watching matches before participating in one. It was an interesting concept that combined two of her favorite things -- sex and fighting -- into one event. She had to admit that she was not a particularly good wrestler, in the sense of wrestling, but she hoped her experience as a competitive fighter back home in Heerenveen would do her some overall good. Systema was no easy sport to compete in and anyone foolish enough to think so would be met with a swift grapple or palm to the face...

Training had become an essential part of her regimen at the AFW stadium and it was rare for anyone to see her outside of the gym for anything other than food and sleep. She was doing a rep of squats, testing out her higher limit, as she anticipated her first upcoming match against -- ironically -- another European; a match-up against Latvia’s Marija Alknse. Marija had already participated in several matches and it was quite intimidating to think they had already matched Erika against someone who possessed more experience than her.

Erika was an advocate for public nudity and -- although it was not a legal thing anywhere -- she liked to stretch the limits. She was dressed in a blue and white string bikini, its side-ties and top held onto her pale, athletic body with standard loop knots. One good pull from a tassel would make them gently slide off her body. As she continued her training regimen in the AFW’s gym, she couldn’t help but notice Marija -- her future opponent -- near one of the punching bags.

She took several moments to compose herself, psyching herself up in the nearby mirror, before approaching the Latvian woman, smiling, “Afternoon, Ms. Alknse!” She spoke in Dutch-accented English. “I’m nervous, but very much looking forward to our match tonight!”

Last edited by ChibiPotatoes on Thu May 28, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://www.afwrpg.com/t12264-chibipotatoes-cute-potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu May 28, 2015 9:14 am

Marija had soon enough had her wish granted, as she noticed someone- no, not just someone, her opponent Erika, work on her own training. It was quite impressive, mostly due to her scant clothing, as well as her generally good looks and quite solid training, already made Marija anxious for their match, even if she had known very little about her opponent besides a few basic facts.

It was when Erika approached her that Marija only grew more and more interested, smiling at her as she began to talk. "Greetings, Ms. Rothenstein, just call me Marija, no need to be so formal." Marija replied in her own, slightly less accented, though still uniquely Latvian accent. "Nice to see my next opponent is preparing for her next match, I certainly hope it turns out well." Marija proudly replied as she stood up and faced Erika.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Thu May 28, 2015 9:33 am

“Marija it is, then!” Erika responded with a small smile. “In that case, please feel free to call me Erika -- I guess we’ll be seeing a lot of each other now, as AFW members. I’m sure you already knew, but I only got into Japan a few weeks ago. It’s a very, very different place than back home. It’s kind of like an adventure though. I’ve never really been anywhere around Asia, though I had travelled all over Europe, Russian, and the United States for some fighting tournaments -- I do Systema outside of AFW.” Erika described to her opponent.

“I got into AFW because one of my mentors back in secondary school showed it to me one day, I wasn’t one for hiding the fact that I liked to mess around a lot and she mentioned how -- in Japan -- there’s a whole organization dedicated to fighting and sexual contact. Needless to say that I was totally hooked on that idea! But, you know, parents wanted me to finish school so that’s what I did. I got my business degree and now I’m here!”

“I remember someone telling me about how you’re from Latvia? What brought you all the way out here to Japan? Of course, if that’s not too personal to ask.”

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri May 29, 2015 1:13 am

"Yeah, I remember my first time here, you get used to it after a while though." Marija simply began to speak to Erika, looking at her lovely body all the while. "Oh, Systema, not bad, I don't really follow any specific martial arts styles or anything, I've mostly learnt a few things here and there as I went along."

Marija nodded to Erika when she talked about her tale, a smile on her face. "Yeah, I remember watching an old dvd once back in Latvia, I remember the look on my face when I first saw a hentai match, it was a hell of a match too, one of the girls was begging for it after she cummed, was fun watching the winner had fun with her." Marija disclosed her own personal story about the AFW.

"Oh, simple, I decided I wanted to get better at wrestling, and I wanted to have some fun with girls like you. . ." Marija put one hand towards the side of Erika's belly, gently rubbing her body as she closed towards her.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Fri May 29, 2015 4:57 pm

“Hentai matches are so exciting, right! It’s such a turn on for me when I watch them and I can’t wait to participate in one. There’s just something so cool about wrestling it out and all the while someone’s trying to get you to cum!” Erika could feel herself getting a little moist in between her legs, imagining Marija and herself wrestling it out tonight -- hands on each others womanhoods as they tried to make their opponent cum first.

Erika bit her lip gently as she felt herself tense, listening to Marija talk about her introduction to AFW.

“Oh, I didn’t realize they made DVDs! Does that mean our matches are recorded?” She asked quickly and excitedly, it meant she could show her friends back home the kind of thing she enjoys doing -- even though they might think it’s lewd and perverted.

When Marija mentioned having fun with girls, touching Erika’s side while doing so, the Dutch girl gave Marija a smile. “Can’t say I didn’t have something similar in mind myself. Women are beautiful and I love it when they touch me.” Erika took Marija’s other hand and placed it gently on her other side.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri May 29, 2015 11:38 pm

"Even better, they're filmed live and broadcast on TV, so your lovely pussy will be on display for millions watching when I finger it. . ." Marija teased, moving her right hand towards Erika's groin, gently tapping it with her palm, giggling slightly to herself. She shared Erija's thoughts on hentai matches, already thinking about their own as she rubbed her belly with the hand Erika had moved.

"Now then, shall we practice a bit to see how we match up before the match itself? I'd like to see how we match up, we could both learn quite a bit from eachother." Marija asked Erika, knowing quite well that the two of them would be able to formulate some plans against eachother for their inevitable match. At the same time, Marija had some more lewd ideas in her mind, as she already found herself lusting to have some fun with the Dutch girl.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Fri May 29, 2015 11:53 pm

The prospect of squirting on public, live, television turned Erika on so much that she felt her bikini bottom growing more moist with each passing minute. She had half a mind to take it off and start fingering herself in front of Marija, but she knew that there would be plenty of time for that tonight. Erika knew it wasn’t likely that she’d win, but if she did she would have Marija kneel down in front of her as she squirted into her open mouth. Just thinking about it almost made her melt… amplified by Marija touching her body.

“I’m up for a spar!” Erika responded enthusiastically, “I can see how you fight and vice versa. I’m not a particularly good wrestler yet, but I imagine I’ll have plenty of time to learn things like moves and such. All I know right now are pins and grapples I adapted from Systema and I won a few local AFW-style matches, but I know those are nothing like the real thing! Also, do you mind if I strip down? I know during the match we’ll be wearing some leotards, but I prefer being in the nude if that’s alright with you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat May 30, 2015 12:24 am

"Glad to see you're enthusiastic about it," Marija began, happy that Erika had accepted her offer. "and sure, go ahead, but only if you let me help you out with it." Marija teased, as she had preemptively started by moving her hands down to her bikini bottom, one hand gently tugging that side of the bottom down while the other began to undo the knot holding it together.

"Now then, I would normally strip down as well to leave us both nude, but I think I'll keep my clothes on for now." Marija then said, clearly intent on riling Erika up a bit. "Since you're a new girl, I think we'll have to figure whether or not you're truly ready for the AFW, and I think I know just how to test you." She said no more, as she looked over to the sparring ring in the gym, often bringing many girls together in combat, and just as often in orgasm, as they tried to test their skills against eachother.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiPotatoes Sat May 30, 2015 12:54 am

“I’m super excited to be part of AFW and I have some friends here too! Have you met Kaisla? She and I were rivals back home in the Benelux countries for Systema, although she has a different fighting style than I do.” Erika chuckled slightly. “We have a long history of fighting together. And of course you can help me, I’d be honored if you could!” She smiled as Marija moved to her bikini bottom and she teasingly tugged the side-ties for her to pull.

“Very well, a trial by fire, eh? I’m totally down for that -- I’ll show you what I’m made of! Don’t let my small size deceive you!” Erika struck a teasing fighting stance before helping Marija take off her bikini, exposing her smooth, shaved, pale body -- pert breasts and an already moist womanhood. Erika gently inserted a finger into herself and showed it to Marija before licking it clean. “Win or lose, I’m looking for a good fuck… does that sound good to you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next