Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Daaharu, Mystery Dragon, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:24 am

Claire was not going to try to avoid the fate that she knew was coming to her. It was stipulated by the contract that the both of them had agreed to. As much as she would hate it, she was not going to try to run away. But there was no reason she should actively take part in her own humiliation. There was nothing in any contract or match stipulation which stated that she had to help Tsukasa now. Tsukasa could do whatever she wished, but Claire was not playing anymore.

"Guh!" Claire grunted, as she felt her opponent grab onto the back of her vest and begin to drag her across the room. Claire crossed her arms over her chest and let Tsukasa just drag her. No resistance, but no aid. She would grumble a little as she was laid down on top of the teacher's desk, with the kawaii title belt right next to her. Claire glanced over at it, and felt an involuntary little shiver run through her body. She was furious that she could not win the first match in this series. She knew, despite all of the talk between her and Tsukasa, that the two of them were relatively evenly matched, but this one...she should have won this one.

Ultimately, it wouldn't matter. She was going to win that belt no matter what, and tonight's result would be only a footnote in AFW history.

Of course, the image of her humiliation tonight once Tsukasa stripped her and put her in a diaper might last for much longer than the memory of the match itself, regardless of which of them ultimately prevailed over the other in this best-of-five series.

Claire sighed. "Go ahead and do it," she would say, trying to keep her voice steady and controlled, so that Tsukasa knew that she was still the mature one, and still determined.

Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match - Page 10 QxKLrPK

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Kawaii Title Series Match #1 - Schoolgirl Spanking Match

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Tsukasa dragged the cross armed Claire to the table before sitting her down on it, fully ready to begin the stripping. "Fine I will, don't come crying about this the next time we fight!" Tsukasa warned as her hands went straight for Claire's vest. However despite how much she hated Claire, she didn't try to rip it open, no Claire was the baby here. She couldn't use that much force against a baby, it would look bad on her as Champion. Instead, she took her time unbuttoning it, pushing it off of Claire's shoulders before working on the shirt.

After the shirt she would work on the skirt, intending to leave Claire down into her underwear before walking around the table to retrieve the diaper things, namely the diaper itself and the baby powder as she set them next to her title belt.

Turning her attention back to Claire, she would then focus on stripping her of her bra and panties, making sure that it was nice and gentle, suitable for a big baby like Claire could endure without crying about it. Unintentionally or intentionally, Tsukasa would allow the cameras to keep a close eye on the action, making sure that they caught every second of the stripping to show everyone who was watching the intense Kawaii Championship bout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:07 am

Claire huffed angrily as Tsukasa kept trying to mock her and break her down despite the brave front that Claire was putting up. "I won't cry. I...I don't cry," she would say hoarsely, and she did not intend to say anything more. She would let Tsukasa do what she was allowed to do by the stipulations of the match, and nothing more. And then, as soon as possible, Claire would find her way back to her own home and start rethinking her strategies for future matches.

Claire grunted as Tsukasa grabbed onto her vest, expecting the champion to rip it apart. But, after a moment's hesitation, Tsukasa would not. She left it intact, merely unbuttoning it and sliding it off of Claire's shoulders, in almost gentle fashion. Claire's shirt was next, and then her skirt, slid off and left on the floor so that Claire was in nothing but her underwear, plain white panties and a plain white bra. Claire crossed her arms over her chest again and shivered a little.

She knew that people were watching. She knew that, behind her, Tsukasa was pulling out the diaper and the baby powder in order to finish Claire's humiliation. She took deep breaths to keep herself calm. She wanted to show that, even in defeat, she was a professional, and a mature girl. As Tsukasa began to remove her underwear, Claire would sit there and let her, moving her arms if they needed moving, and moving her legs if that was necessary.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:33 am

With the way the two were carrying out their actions, many wouldn't think that they just had an intense spanking bout right before hand as Tsukasa stripped Claire off. Even though she had seen Claire naked and Claire has seen her naked as well, there was that tinge of embarrassment in Tsukasa that manifested on her cheek in form of a blush. She would keep that embarrassed feeling down as she would take her hand that had the bottle of baby powder and dumping it on Claire's butt, wiping it in to the red and swollen body part of Claire's body.

But now came the best part of getting the diaper on Claire, forcing Claire to lift her legs as she would slide in the embarrassing underwear on her rival before attaching the sides together until the deed was done and Claire was left in nothing but a diaper. "Ha! Like I said, you look like you belong in a diaper and now it's proven you big baby!" Tsukasa shouted in victory as she grabbed her belt again, in all honesty she felt all the more proud of herself just seeing Claire in the diaper in private rather than having it front of a crowd.

"Now come here, Little Claire~" Tsukasa let out a fake mother like tone as she attempted to pick up Claire, hoping to walk around with her like she would a baby, a big baby like her rival was in the faux classroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:59 am

Claire made an uncomfortable-sounding squeak as she felt the baby powder being dumped onto her backside, applied quite liberally by her victorious opponent. It was almost soothing to have it cover up her sensitive, raw rear after that vicious spanking, but Tsukasa had dumped on quite a lot of the powder, and, as she spread it out over Claire's butt, Claire found that it hardly helped to soothe the pain she was in, and now her butt crack and even her crotch felt kind of...chalky. It was unsettling.

But it was almost more unsettling to be put in that diaper. Claire let Tsukasa lift her legs up, and did not resist in any way as it was slipped onto her. But she had to use quite a bit of her willpower not to resist. She wanted to try to run away. But she couldn't. Even if she broke the rules and tried, Tsukasa could probably catch her. And so, shortly thereafter, Claire was sitting on the desk, wearing a snug-fitting diaper filled with too much baby powder that was making Claire fidget and groan uncomfortably. Her butt was still too sore to sit on something this hard, too. The pain made her eyes water.

The pain was bad enough that she almost accepted it when Tsukasa lifted her up to start parading her around the room.

Almost.

"H-hey! Put me down!" Claire demanded, starting to kick her legs and force Tsukasa to put her down, unwilling to allow her opponent to go that extra mile to embarrass her. Even if there was no audience, the cameras were still recording. And Claire did not want to have to remember being humiliated in that way, too, after losing the match and being put in a diaper.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Tsukasa paraded around the room with her title on her shoulder and Claire in her arms as she walked around with the big baby. However the resisting struggle made it hard for Tsukasa to continue, her adrenaline of winning the match started to wear off as she began to realize how much her body and butt was hurting. She wouldn't continue the after match celebration for long as she would put down Claire as she was nice enough to realize that both pairs of butts were too damage to do anything rough to each other.

Tsukasa needed Claire at a 100% for their next match so that she can beat her again. Releasing Claire's legs to let her stand in the diaper, the Champion would raise her belt over her head as she stood in front of her defeated opponent. After giving the final salt in the wounds of defeat, Tsukasa would leave the room having sufficient proven what she boasted about being Kawaii Champion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:20 am

Tsukasa did parade around with Claire in her arms for a while, and Claire would groan and squirm and try to pull herself free the whole time. To her surprise, though, Tsukasa would put her down relatively quickly, and even relatively kindly. The champion did not taunt Claire anymore, either. Claire was, in a funny way, almost thankful. She would grunt a little as she was set down on her feet, but didn't say anything to Tsukasa, keeping her eyes up but casting her gaze in a different direction.

She didn't look up when Tsukasa wordlessly lifted the belt up above her head. Claire knew that she now had plenty of ground to make up if she was going to win this title series. She could only lose one of the remaining four matches. But she knew that she was going to succeed. She couldn't let the fact that Tsukasa was walking out of here with the belt get into her head—even if Claire had won this fight, the belt still would have, at this time, been Tsukasa's.

Claire crossed her arms over her bare, flat chest and blushed self-consciously as Tsukasa turned and left the room. Claire would gather up her clothes and looked around. She wondered if the cameras were still running. She figured that she could probably put her clothes back on. She would start to do just that, her mind already looking forward to the next fight between the two of them.

Winner: Tsukasa (Tsukasa leads series 1-0)

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10