Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An After Hours Brawl (For Kelevra)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An After Hours Brawl (For Kelevra) Empty An After Hours Brawl (For Kelevra)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:03 pm

Aimee de la Lune aka Wolfess was working out at the gym one night. She was wearing a pink tank top with a black protective sports bra underneath, blue gym shorts, and black and pink running shoes. There was no need to wear her makeup or wolf ears, but she still had her fake wolf teeth just in case. Since she was still fresh in AFW, she had to ensure that she was in top shape for her future matches. She was glad to have won her first match, but still, the next match could be a different story.

Once she was finished, Wolfess would dry herself up, take a sip of water, and prepare to head on out. Little did she know that someone was else was coming to make the night a little bit more...interesting.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

An After Hours Brawl (For Kelevra) Empty Re: An After Hours Brawl (For Kelevra)

Post by Kelevra Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:02 am

"Strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme, I'm on the hunt I'm after you." The blonde ruffian sang making his way through tension gym for the first time his blue eyes full of wonder at all the equipment around the facility only to get stopped by a janitor “Sorry there goldilocks you‘ll have to make it quick we're closing up for the night” Not knowing the working hours the blonde figured he’d make do ”good, I prefer working out alone anyways feel free to keep the lights off would you please?" He smiled at the embittered worker discreetly handing him a large bill before casual walking away making his way toward the locker rooms.

Picking a locker by the door placing his duffel bag on the ground next to him Alistair promptly started stripping away his clothes removing blue overcoat dropping it to the concrete floor and started working on his suit when he stopped abruptly seeing a pinked haired vision of beauty walking towards him on her way towards the door "Excuse me there love might I ask your name?" He asked grinning ear to ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:35 am

"Hm?" Wolfess was getting close to leaving towards the door when she suddenly heard a voice. She turned to see that it belonged to a blonde young man whom she had never seen before. Yet something about him was making her slightly blush. When asked for her name, she responded, "Oh! Oui! I'm Wolfess. And what eez yours?" She offered a hand in greeting to make the other guy at least feel welcome.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:30 pm

His ears perked up at her thick French accent “Oh you can call me Alistair” he replied cheerfully before bowing slightly and pressing his lips to the palm of her hand the blonde looked into purple eyes but couldn’t help notice her fang-like teeth as she spoke “Wolfess? That’s a peculiar name you don’t really seem like a big bad wolf to me.” glancing over down discreetly at her petite but gorgeous body the blonde tried to his best hide that he was blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:45 pm

"Alistair, enchante'," says Wolfess as the other guy introduced himself to her. She was then taken by surprise when she was kissed on the palm of her hand. She wanted to jump and squeal in glee, but she did her best to maintain her composure.

Wolfess also noticed that Alistair saw her fang-like teeth and said that she doesn't seem like a big bad wolf. She shook her head and replied, "Non, but I try to look ze part. Ferocious, am I? Yes?" Neither one knew that they were blushing on the inside and it was bound to make things a little more interesting.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:45 am

“Certainly you look like you eat someone alive” Alistair chuckled dumbstruck by the girl in front of him. He cleared his throat before speaking  “forgive me for being forward madam but do you anything planned for tonight?" The blonde’s face noticeably started to turn red as he continued occasionally glancing at the floor to avoid her gaze.

"I think I’d like to get to know you better and I was planning on training on my own tonight would you be opposed to a little sparring match to break the ice?” suddenly realizing he was still in his suit Alistair clumsy tried to remove his red tie without breaking eye contact with the French damsel tightening it around his neck resembling a leash tied around a dogs neck “gahh stupid thing!” he sputtered quickly untying it trying his best not to look foolish while the woman looked at him a devilish look in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Wolfess giggled when Alistair complimented her on her fearsome look. Hardly anyone mentioned anything about that other than being scared and backing away. When asked about what she was doing later, she would respond, "Well, I was about to head out, have myself a leetlle dinner, and sleep. What about you?"

Alistair's offer for a spar sounded interesting, but at the same time it was close to becoming late. They might go overtime on the gym's usual hours and they could get in trouble. But seeing that he was eager and surprisingly red from blushing, especially while trying to get his red tie off, she smiled as she said, "Oui, I suppose we have time for zat. Let's go over to ze ring and we can decide on rules."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:52 am

The blonde wanted to cheer in delight at her accepting his offer turning towards the door before slapping himself in the forehead looking at the pink hair woman sheepishly. “Pardon me for a moment mademoiselle I need to slip into something a little more practical” he apologized before promptly grabbing his duffel bag to find private spot to undress. Returning a few minutes later wearing black gym shorts with a white tank top and black gym shoes “Shall we?” gesturing towards the door letting her take the lead.

As they made their way towards the main gym the janitor from earlier stopped the pair in the hall frowning at them clearly not happy with the boy “Listen you! If I get fired for this it’s on you, just be sure to put everything back where you found it and clean up your damn mess."  Alistair glanced back at wolfess hoping she wouldn't mind him bending the rules a bit but "dangerous fun is the best kind of fun" he thought grabbing the keys to the gym "Cheers!" thanking the old man before heading towards the main gym.

Flipping on the lights as they entered with a large ring waiting for them in the center of the room. Alistair held the ring ropes open for the french damsel to enter "ladies first" he said with a wink. Alistair was all smiles the thought of having the gym for himself for the night with a beautiful woman to spar with filled him with glee. As the two stood in the ring eyeing each other trying to hide their mutual attraction The blonde spoke up "So why don't I let the lovely lady decide the rules?" giving her his best smile before turning serious "fair warning pup though I may be new here but I'm no amateur."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:41 am

Wolfess would wait patiently for Alistair to change into a more appropriate attire for the spar. She nodded her head to him, saying that she's ready to go. As they walked down the hall to the main gym, the janitor would come by and he didn't look too happy about Alistair coming by and possibly messing things up. Wolfess silently gulped as she felt that this could be on her too. Thankfully, Alistair managed to gain his approval to enter into the gym and it looked quite clean and pristine for the big leagues.

"Merci beau coup," said Wolfess as she was allowed into the ring first. Chivalry was hardly seen nowadays, so she is glad someone has manners. She started to stretch out her arms to at least play off her expression that she is mutually attracted to Alistair. Then to her surprise, she is offered a chance to decide the rules to which she replied, "Very well, zhen." Wolfess would lean against the corner and be deep in thought about the rules She also took into consideration that Alistair is declaring himself to be a tough one against her. "Pup? Deed you just call me "pup"? Well, een zat case, mon ami, how about we see who is truly tough. I say we do zhis: match weell be decided by Pin or Submission and we add hentai into it. I want to test your manhood against me. Whoever loses becomes POW. What say you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:46 pm

Leaned against the turnbuckle trying to center himself before the match only to blink in surprise flushing red upon hearing the rules for the match. Submission was his forte but he felt a never experienced the sensual side of Tension before it all the more nerveracking with this french beauty standing before him. A terrifying shiver went up his spine at the thought being someone else's plaything. But the fantasy of having this beautiful woman as a servant for the night was almost too much for the young rouge to bear.

Doing his best to hide his apprehension the blonde spoke ”I say you're on, hate to break it to you love but I’m nobody’s toy but with any luck you'll be a faithful as any dog and cum when I whistle.” Alistair gave Wolfess a cocky grin proud of his clever wordplay. Getting into a fighting stance Alistair would back the first move running forward attempted to grab ahold of her arm and Irish whip the maiden into the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next